Date: 7.11.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 4331
Www.resourcesed.info #White Paper Outline

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> White Paper Outline

College Paper and Essay Writing Service - White Paper Outline - University of Saskatchewan

Dec/Sat/2017 | Uncategorized

Think Twice Before You Pay For Essay Writing Services - Content IS King - 5 Steps to Writing Effective White… - Sacred Heart University

Dec 02, 2017 White Paper Outline,

Order Essay - Why You Must Create an Outline of Your B2B White… - University of Oregon

At 68, Mary Burger sits atop the barrel racing ranks -- and she's not done yet. Special to espnW.com. Paper. At 68 years old, Mary Burger leads the Women's Professional Rodeo Association barrel racing world standings. For Mary Burger, age truly is just a number. The 68-year-old from Pauls Valley, Oklahoma, is an age-defying barrel racer who may further etch her name in the record books of 5 Account Resumes | Applicationsformat.info professional rodeo with the start of the sport's world championship on Thursday. Burger -- who became rodeo's oldest world champion at age 58 with her gold buckle in Paper Outline, 2006 -- is 31 Best Easter Flyer Templates back atop the Women's Professional Rodeo Association (WPRA) standings heading into the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo, which features seven different events and runs through Dec. 10 at White Outline the Thomas Mack Center in Las Vegas. Basic Letter. She will be one of 15 barrel racers competing in Paper Outline, the $10 million rodeo, riding her horse in Resumes, a cloverleaf pattern around three barrels placed strategically in White Outline, a dirt-filled arena to see who can clock the 31 Best Easter Flyer On Pinterest | Flyer, fastest time. Outline. The cowgirl with the best time each night earns $26,231 -- the What With | Four, top eight places get paid -- and White Paper, the barrel racer with the Simple Leave, most money combined from the regular season and White Paper Outline, the Wrangler NFR after Round 10 earns the title of Planner Templates world champion.

Burger rode her 7-year-old buckskin gelding, Mo, to a WPRA-record $190,977 in Paper, regular-season earnings this year and enters Round 1 on Budget Planner Templates Thursday night with a $74,590 lead over second-place Jackie Ganter as the Paper, odds-on favorite to win another world championship. It has been a dreamlike season for Manager | Applicationsformat.info, Burger, especially considering she didn't know how much she and her somewhat green horse would be on the road in 2016. Paper. I was just planning on going to whatever rodeos we wanted to go to, and I just wanted to go to Houston and some of the — Javascript Event Calendar Events, [indoor] rodeos, said Burger, who is White competing in her first Wrangler NFR since 2009. When Houston turned out real good, it just made it doable to Basic Letter, make it [to Las Vegas] this year. Burger and Paper Outline, Mo raced their way to Hshmlzr's Soup, victory at RodeoHouston in Outline, March, earning a $54,750 check that put them atop the Basic Resignation Letter, world standings. Paper. Then, in mid-July, the To Put In An With | Four Of Resumes, dynamic duo hit it big again by winning the Calgary Stampede north of the border for $122,000, $72,000 of which counted for White, the WPRA's ProRodeo standings. Resignation. Burger's final tally set a new regular-season record for barrel racing and has her poised to extend the age record she already set for White Paper Outline, rodeo world champions. And when you consider that Burger got Mo, an unknown and What In An Email Your | Four Types Of Resumes, unproven commodity, in White Paper, a trade for another horse, her 2016 campaign is even more impressive. She had an idea the horse was special, but his youth and Fullcalendar Events, playful attitude still had her wondering. It was always in White Paper Outline, the back of my mind, but you just never know, Burger said of Mo's potential. — Javascript Event — Duplicate. I knew he had all the Paper, ability in the world to run with the What To Put In An Email With | Four Basic Of Resumes, best of them, but he's kind of an immature horse.

He likes to White Outline, just be a horse sometimes. He's been getting a lot better, and 5 Account, I knew he had the ability all along. It just all fell together for us. This is Paper just what I love to Resignation Letter, do, Mary Burger says. Paper Outline. Other than working on Hshmlzr's Soup the ranch and keeping that in order, this is White Paper my life. — Javascript Calendar. I guess it's just all I know how to do. Paper Outline. Not only is she leading the barrel racing standings, but Burger will be wearing the Leave Form | Templatezet, coveted No. 1 back number in Las Vegas, an White, honor reserved for the Wrangler NFR contestant who wins the 5 Account | Applicationsformat.info, most money during the regular season. It's only the third time a woman has achieved that feat in the 58 years of the Outline, Super Bowl of Rodeo, which has 120 competitors (women compete in barrel racing, while men participate in Leave | Templatezet, bareback riding, steer wrestling, team roping, saddle bronc riding, tie-down roping and Paper, bull riding). 20+ Planning Gantt Ideas On Pinterest | Gantt Project. Burger joins 11-time world champion Charmayne James (1987) and White Paper, four-time world champion Sherry Cervi (1995) with that distinction. I guess they won't ever forget me that way, will they?

Burger said. Sometimes, you might make the NFR once and nobody knows who you are, but with the No. Ideas. 1 spot, I guess they won't forget me. Her accomplishments have not gone unnoticed by White Paper Outline, her peers. Resignation. I think it's awesome, and she's had a great year, said Cervi, who enters the Paper, 10-day rodeo at No. Basic Resignation. 12 in the standings. To be able to Outline, wear the Leave | Templatezet, No. 1 back number, I think it's really cool and Paper Outline, is an honor. She's a good person, too, and 31 Best Easter Flyer Templates Images, represents the barrel racers well. Burger won her 2006 title on White Paper two-time American Quarter Horse Association/WPRA Horse of the Fullcalendar — Javascript — Duplicate Events, Year Fred, and this year's world title would be the Paper, first for her and Basic, Mo. As a woman who won her world championships on multiple horses, Cervi knows how tough that is to accomplish on White Outline different mounts.

She's a great hand [horsewoman] and has ridden numerous horses in her career, Cervi said. To come back and have a chance to Basic, win a gold buckle is White Paper Outline pretty exciting. What To Put In An Email | Four Basic. She's trained a lot of great horses. The barrel racers who have competed in the futurity, horse show and jackpot worlds know who Mary Burger is because she's been competitive for Outline, a very long time. 5 Account Resumes | Applicationsformat.info. But with round winners earning so much each night and up to Paper, $67,000 for winning the Simple Form, 10-round aggregate, Burger's lead isn't exactly insurmountable. She'll have a target on White Paper Outline her back as she takes on 14 other talented barrel racers and Hshmlzr's Soup, their trusty equine athletes in Paper, a race against Form | Templatezet, the clock at the $10 million rodeo. White Paper Outline. Mary Burger rode her way to $190,977 in regular-season earnings in 2016 -- a Women's Professional Rodeo Association record. Her defense of the 31 Best Easter Flyer Templates Images On Pinterest, top spot may be tougher than Burger would like, as Mo -- who finished second in the AQHA/WPRA Barrel Horse of the Paper, Year voting -- is Fullcalendar — Javascript recovering from a sore deep flexor tendon. Burger had him in Outline, physical therapy treatments throughout November and Simple Leave | Templatezet, feels good about his rehabilitation. Paper. She is taking some backup horses to Las Vegas as a contingency plan, but she hopes to ride Mo as long as he feels good enough to Easter Flyer Images On Pinterest | Flyer, go.

I think he's going to make it, Burger said just before Thanksgiving. White. He's getting to On Pinterest | Gantt Project, where he's pretty sound, and it's just a matter of if he gets sore. If he gets sore, I'll have to go to a backup. I'm really pleased with how he's doing, but he hasn't made any runs since the middle of White Outline October. So, we're hoping that he does well and is healthy enough to Hshmlzr's Soup, keep on running. White Paper. Burger and — Javascript Event Calendar Events, Mo racked up their impressive money total in White Paper Outline, just 64 rodeos, 36 fewer than Ganter, thanks to Hshmlzr's Soup, the pair of big wins. White Outline. The quality over Hshmlzr's Soup, quantity approach worked, and now Burger has a chance to take home another gold buckle. White Outline. That's not a normal goal for Hshmlzr's Soup, a grandmother her age, but Mo's talent and White Paper, success, combined with Burger's innate desire to 5 Account | Applicationsformat.info, compete in Paper Outline, the sport she loves, propelled her along.

That internal fire and determination are what keep Burger going as she approaches 70. This is Hshmlzr's Soup just what I love to White Paper Outline, do, she said. Best 20+ Planning Gantt On Pinterest | Gantt Project. Other than working on Paper Outline the ranch and Leave, keeping that in order, this is Paper my life. I guess it's just all I know how to do. Burger also knows how to Hshmlzr's Soup, teach the sport to others and is a world-class mentor for Paper, her 10-year-old granddaughter, Kaden. She's been going to Little Britches [Association] rodeos, and 5 Account Manager Resumes, we've got her a nice barrel horse and a really nice pole [bending] horse, said Burger, who competed alongside her daughter-in-law, P.J., at the 2009 Wrangler NFR. Paper Outline. She's having a good time and doing really well, and Templates | Flyer, I'm a proud grandma. Outline. If Burger wins the Hshmlzr's Soup, gold buckle, her granddaughter could perhaps wear it as she progresses in the sport. It would just be a dream come true, Burger said. To win as much as I've won this year, it'd just be a great way to White, end an Hshmlzr's Soup, awesome year.

It'd be icing on the cake.

Save Your Time, Buy Argumentative Essays - White Paper outline pdf - Pepperdine University

White Paper Outline

I don't know what to write my paper about - Do My Research - White Paper - Your Ultimate Guide to Creation -… - University of Rochester

Cheap Custom Essay Papers - White Paper - Your Ultimate Guide to Creation -… - University of California - Davis

Secondhand Smoke Exposure and Cardiovascular Effects: Making Sense of the White, Evidence (2010) Looking for other ways to read this? MyNAP members SAVE 10% off online. Not a MyNAP member yet? Register for a free account to start saving and receiving special member only perks. The Background of Smoking Bans.

This chapter provides background information on smoking bans, including a brief discussion of the history of tobacco policies that led to bans and the current status of bans in the United States and globally. Leave Form. More comprehensive reviews of the history of smoking bans and the scientific evidence and White Paper societal forces for and against them can be found in The Health Consequences of Involuntary Exposure to Tobacco Smoke: A Report of the Surgeon General (HHS, 2006) and Flyer Templates Images On Pinterest the Institute of Medicine (IOM) report Ending the Tobacco Problem: A Blueprint for the Nation (IOM, 2007). The committee here discusses some of the issues around smoking bans that are relevant to the evaluation and Outline interpretation of the literature on the effect of bans on Calendar the incidence of acute coronary events. Specifically, it discusses different types of smoking bans; the enforcement of bans; activities which often accompany bans, such as educational and outreach programs; and the effect of bans on Paper Outline individual behaviors, such as smoking. The first surgeon general’s report on 31 Best Flyer Templates Images the adverse health effects of smoking was published in 1964 (HHS, 1964). Within a year of that report, the first law requiring the Paper Outline, labeling of cigarette packages with health warnings was passed (the Cigarette Labeling and Advertising Act of 1965); it was followed a few years later by bans on cigarette advertising on television and radio (the 1969 Public Health Cigarette Smoking Act). By 1972, another report of the surgeon general, The Health Consequences of Smoking , discussed the potential adverse effects of Simple Leave Form | Templatezet, secondhand-tobacco smoke. in people with preexisting disease (HHS, 1972). Table 5-1 lists some of the Paper, scientific reports and the clean-air policies implemented in the United States since the 1972 report; these milestones are detailed further in the surgeon general’s 2006 report (HHS, 2006). Simple Leave | Templatezet. Restrictions on smoking in public places, government buildings, and Paper Outline airplanes were implemented in the 1970s, most of which limited but did not ban smoking. In 1973, Arizona became the Hshmlzr's Soup, first state to have some smoke-free public places, and Outline the Civil Aeronautics Board requested no-smoking sections on all commercial airline flights (Koop, 1986).

In the 1980s, several reports The Health Consequences of Involuntary Smoking: A Report of the Surgeon General (HHS, TABLE 5-1 Summary of Milestones in Decreasing Indoor Tobacco Smoke in the United States a. The surgeon general proposes a federal smoking ban in public places. The first report of the Best 20+ Planning On Pinterest | Gantt, surgeon general to identify secondhand smoke as posing a health risk is released. Arizona becomes the White Paper Outline, first state to restrict smoking in several public places. 5 Account Manager Resumes | Applicationsformat.info. The Civil Aeronautics Board requires no-smoking sections on all commercial airline flights.

Connecticut passes the White Outline, first state law to apply smoking restrictions in restaurants. Minnesota passes a statewide law restricting smoking in public places. Berkeley, California, becomes the first community to Wedding Planner Template | Word, limit smoking in restaurants and other public places. San Francisco passes a law to place private workplaces under smoking restrictions. A report of the surgeon general focuses entirely on the health consequences of involuntary smoking, proclaiming secondhand smoke a cause of lung cancer in healthy nonsmokers. The National Research Council issues a report on the health consequences of involuntary smoking. Paper Outline. Americans for Nonsmokers’ Rights becomes a national group; it had formed as California GASP (Group Against Smoking Pollution). The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services establishes a smoke-free environment in Hshmlzr's Soup all its buildings, affecting 120,000 employees nationwide. Paper. Minnesota passes a law requiring all hospitals in 5 Account Manager Resumes the state to prohibit smoking by 1990. A Gallup poll finds, for the first time, that a majority (55%) of White Paper Outline, U.S. adults favor a complete ban on Hshmlzr's Soup smoking in White Paper Outline all public places.

A congressionally mandated smoking ban takes effect on all domestic airline flights of 2 h or less. New York City’s ordinance for clean indoor air takes effect; the ordinance bans or severely limits smoking in various public places and affects 7 million people. California implements a statewide ban on smoking aboard all commercial intrastate airplanes, trains, and buses. A congressionally mandated smoking ban takes effect on all domestic airline flights of 6 h or less. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) issues a draft risk assessment of secondhand smoke. The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health issues a bulletin recommending that secondhand smoke be reduced to the lowest feasible concentration in the workplace. Hospitals applying to Best On Pinterest, the Joint Commission on Paper Outline Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations for accreditation are required to develop a policy prohibiting smoking by patients, visitors, employees, volunteers, and medical staff. Simple Leave | Templatezet. EPA releases its report classifying secondhand smoke as a group A carcinogen (known to be harmful to humans), placing secondhand smoke in the same category as asbestos, benzene, and radon. Los Angeles passes a ban on smoking in all restaurants. The U.S.

Postal Service eliminates smoking in all facilities. Congress enacts a smoke-free policy for Special Supplemental Food Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) clinics. White Paper Outline. A working group of 16 state attorneys general releases recommendations for establishing smoke-free policies in fast-food restaurants. Vermont bans smoking in all public buildings and in many private buildings open to the public. The U.S. Department of Defense prohibits smoking in all indoor military facilities. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration proposes a rule that would ban smoking in Planner Template & Excel Templates most U.S. White Paper Outline. workplaces. San Francisco passes a ban on smoking in all restaurants and workplaces. Event. The Pro-Children Act requires persons who provide federally funded children’s services to prohibit smoking in White Outline their facilities. Utah enacts a law restricting smoking in most workplaces. New York City passes a comprehensive ordinance effectively banning smoking in most workplaces.

Maryland enacts a smoke-free policy for all workplaces except hotels, bars, some restaurants, and | Applicationsformat.info private clubs. California passes comprehensive legislation that prohibits smoking in White Paper most enclosed workplaces. Vermont’s smoking ban is extended to include restaurants, bars, hotels, and motels except establishments holding a cabaret license. The U.S. Department of Transportation reports that about 80% of nonstop scheduled U.S. airline flights between the United States and foreign points will be smoke-free by June 1, 1996. President Clinton signs an executive order establishing a smoke-free environment for Form federal employees and all members of the public visiting federally owned facilities. White Paper. The California EPA issues a report determining that secondhand smoke is a toxic air contaminant.

Settlement is reached in the class-action lawsuit brought by flight attendants exposed to secondhand smoke. The U.S. Senate ends smoking in the Senate’s public spaces. California law takes effect banning smoking in Hshmlzr's Soup bars that do not have a separately ventilated smoking area. The Minnesota tobacco-document depository is created as a result of Outline, a tobacco-industry settlement with Minnesota and BlueCross BlueShield of Minnesota. Wedding Budget Template | Word & Excel Templates. U.S. tobacco companies are required to maintain a public depository to house more than 32 million pages of previously secret internal tobacco-industry documents.

The New Jersey Supreme Court strikes down a local clean-indoor-air ordinance adopted by Paper, the city of Princeton on the grounds that state law preempts local smoking restrictions. A congressionally mandated smoking ban takes effect on all international flights departing from or arriving in the United States. New York City holds its first hearing on an indoor smoking ban that would include all bars and restaurants. The amended Clean Indoor Air Act enacted by the state of New York (Public Health Law, Article 13-E), which took effect July 24, 2003, prohibits smoking in virtually all workplaces, including restaurants and bars. The Michigan Supreme Court refuses to hear an appeal of lower-court rulings striking down a local clean-indoor-air ordinance enacted by 5 Account, the city of Paper, Marquette on the grounds that state law preempts local communities from adopting smoking restrictions in restaurants and bars that are more stringent than the Wedding Budget Template | Word Templates, state standard. Delaware enacts a comprehensive smoke-free law and repeals a preemption provision precluding communities from adopting local smoking restrictions that are more stringent than state law.

Florida voters approve a ballot measure that amends the White Paper, state constitution to require most workplaces and public placeswith some exceptions, such as barsto be smoke-free. Dozens of U.S. airportsincluding airline clubs, passenger terminals, and nonpublic work areasare designated as smoke-free. Connecticut and New York enact comprehensive smoke-free laws. Fullcalendar — Javascript Event Calendar — Duplicate. Maine enacts a law requiring bars, pool halls, and bingo venues to be smoke-free. State supreme courts in White Iowa and New Hampshire strike down local smoke-free ordinances, ruling that they are preempted by state law. Massachusetts and Rhode Island enact comprehensive smoke-free laws.

The International Agency for Form Research on Cancer issues a new monograph identifying secondhand smoke as “carcinogenic to humans.” North Dakota, Vermont, Montana, and Washington enact 100% smoke-free workplace and/or restaurant and/or bar regulations. New Jersey, Colorado, Hawaii, Ohio, and Nevada enact 100% smoke-free workplace and/or restaurant and/or bar regulations. Louisiana, Arizona, New Mexico, New Hampshire, and Minnesota enact 100% smoke-free workplace and/or restaurant and/or bar regulations. Illinois, Maryland, Iowa, and Pennsylvania enact 100% smoke-free workplace and/or restaurant and/or bars regulations. As of Jan. 4, 2009. Oregon enacts 100% smoke-free workplace and restaurant regulations, and bar restrictions. Across the United States, 16,505 municipalities are covered by a 100% smoke-free provision in workplaces and/or restaurants and/or bars by a state, commonwealth, or local law; this represents 70.2% of the U.S. population. The District of Columbia and 37 states have local laws in effect that require 100% smoke-free workplaces and/or restaurants and/or bars. a Smoking restriction: A voluntary mandate that forbids use of tobacco products.

Smoking ban: A legal mandate that forbids use of tobacco products in public places. SOURCE: ANRF, 2009. 1986) and the National Research Council reports Indoor Pollutants (NRC, 1981) and The Airliner Cabin Environment: Air Quality and Safety (NRC, 1986)concluded that involuntary smoking has adverse effects. Increasing activity of nonsmokers’ rights organizations and shifts in public opinion led to implementation of more comprehensive bans, including bans on smoking on some domestic flights and in some government buildings (HHS, 2006). Paper Outline. By 1986, 41 states and the District of Columbia had statutes that restricted smoking to some extent, but that were not as strong or extensive as most bans currently in place (Bayer and Best Project Colgrove, 2002; IOM, 2007). In 1992, the U.S. White Paper. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) released The Respiratory Health Effects of Passive Smoking: Lung Cancer and Other Disorders (EPA, 1992), which concluded that “environmental tobacco smoke (ETS) in the United States presents a serious and substantial public health impact.” EPA concluded that ETS is “a human lung carcinogen, responsible for approximately 3,000 lung cancer deaths annually in U.S. nonsmokers” and designated it a group A carcinogen, a known human carcinogen. EPA also cited other respiratory health effects in that report. As can be seen in Table 5-1, following the release of that report and with an Fullcalendar Event Calendar Events increasing body of White, evidence demonstrating the adverse health effects of secondhand smoke, during the 1990s state and local governments across the country enacted an increasing number of more restrictive bans, including bans on smoking in most workplaces in some states. In the late 1990s and early 2000s, some states implemented comprehensive smoking bans that prohibited smoking in most workplaces and all public places, including previously exempted bars and restaurants (HHS, 2006).

The first report about the association between cardiovascular risk and secondhand smoke appeared in 1985 (Garland et al., 1985). According to the American Nonsmokers’ Rights Foundation’s U.S. Tobacco Control Laws Database , 1 as of Hshmlzr's Soup, January 4, 2009, “a total of Paper, 30 states, along with Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia, have laws in Planner | Word & Excel effect that require 100% smokefree workplaces and/or restaurants and/or bars.” It estimated that 70.2% of the U.S. population is covered by state or local laws banning smoking in “workplaces and/or restaurants and/or bars” (ANRF, 2009). Despite those increases in smoking bans, as recently as 19992004, the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) estimated, on the basis of detectable serum cotinine, that 46.4% of U.S. nonsmokers ages 4 years and older were exposed to. The American Nonsmokers’ Rights Foundation has tracked, collected, and analyzed tobacco-control ordinances, bylaws, and board of health regulations since the early 1980s. The information has formed the basis of the U.S. Tobacco Control Laws Database , a national collection of local legislation that contains provisions covering at White Paper Outline least one of the following: clean-indoor-air regulations; restrictions on youth access to tobacco, tobacco advertising and promotion; tobacco excise taxes; and conditional use permits. secondhand smoke as people continue to be exposed in their homes and 31 Best Flyer Images On Pinterest cars and in regions without smoking bans (CDC, 2008). That was a sharp decrease from the 19881994 NHANES data, in which the estimate was 84%, and White Outline supported an overall downward trend in secondhand-smoke exposure in the United States. In addition to the United States, many countries (or portions of countries) around the world have implemented smoking restrictions and Simple Leave | Templatezet bans.

They include Canada, Italy, and Paper Outline Scotland, where some of the key surveillance studies reviewed by this committee were conducted. The growing global support for reducing tobacco use and secondhand-smoke exposure is evident from the World Health Organization Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (WHO, 2005). First proposed by the World Health Organization (WHO) in 1999, the treaty was adopted by Gantt On Pinterest Project, the World Health Assembly in 2003. White. It commits ratifying nations to “protect present and future generations from the Planner Template Templates, devastating health, social, environmental and economic consequences of tobacco consumption and exposure to tobacco smoke by providing a framework for White Paper Outline tobacco control measures to be implemented by 5 Account Resumes, the Parties at the national, regional and international levels in order to reduce continually and substantially the prevalence of tobacco use and exposure to tobacco smoke” (WHO, 2005). Article 8 of the White Outline, treaty commits parties “to protect all persons from exposure to tobacco smoke.” The treaty entered into force in February 2005 after it was ratified by 40 countries. As of July 30, 2009, 168 of the 192 WHO member states are signatories, and 166 WHO member states had ratified the treaty and become parties, covering 86.24% of the world population (WHO, 2009). The 2007 WHO report Protection from Exposure to Second-hand Tobacco Smoke (WHO, 2007) recommends that member states enact, implement, and enforce laws requiring workplaces and public places to be 100% smoke-free and pursue educational programs and activities to reduce secondhand-smoke exposure in homes. The data in Hshmlzr's Soup Figure 5-1, from the WHO Report on the Global Tobacco Epidemic, 2008The MPOWER Package , however, show that “only 5% of the world’s population is covered by comprehensive smoke-free laws” as defined by WHO (2008), so much work remains. That report estimates that more than 8 million people a year will die from tobacco use by 2030. The regulations implemented with a smoking ban do not emerge from White Paper, a vacuum, and the very activities that are often necessary for the enactment. FIGURE 5-1 Share of the world population covered by tobacco-control policies.

SOURCE: Modified from WHO, 2008. of a ban may themselves lead to Hshmlzr's Soup, reductions in active and Outline secondhand smoking. As can be seen in Figure 5-2 (IARC, 2008), the 5 Account Manager Resumes | Applicationsformat.info, health of Paper Outline, nonsmokers after the implementation of a smoke-free policy can be affected not only by reduced secondhand-smoke exposure but also by concurrent changes (such as home smoking bans and decreases in Simple Leave Form | Templatezet smoking by Outline, people in Planner | Word & Excel Templates other environments) attributable to increased awareness in White Paper Outline the community, increased spontaneous cessation, and higher cessation success rates. The latter factors might have additional implications for the period over which followup is performed because their own timing might influence the effectiveness of a ban. Therefore, in evaluating and interpreting studies of the 31 Best Flyer Templates, effects of smoking bans on health outcomes, the other concurrent activities must also be taken into consideration. In particular, concurrent smoking-cessation programs, outreach, and the characteristics and enforcement of previous regulations could be important.

Smoking-Cessation Programs and Outreach and Their Effect on Smoking Behavior. Published reports often lead to changes in smoking behavior and policy change. For example, as can be seen in Figure 5-3, the overall increase in. FIGURE 5-2 Factors contributing to the health of nonsmokers after implementation of a public smoke-free policy. SOURCE: Modified from Paper, IARC, 2008. FIGURE 5-3 Adult per capita cigarette consumption and major smoking and health events, United States, 19001999.

NOTE: FDA, U.S. Food and Drug Administration. SOURCE: HHS, 2000. per capita cigarette consumption in the U.S. population ended after the publication of the surgeon general’s 1964 report on the health effects of smoking (HHS, 2000). By the late 1990s, every state had received funds, such as from the Master Settlement Agreement resulting from the lawsuit of the states’ attorneys general versus the U.S. tobacco companies (covering the 46 states that had not previously had individual settlements), to build their own tobacco-control programs (IOM, 2007). | Templatezet. State and White Outline local efforts to implement smoking bans sometimes have a multiprong approach, accompanying smoking bans with media outreach, school-based programs, changes in tobacco pricing, or support for cessation programs. A portion of the overall decline in smoking prevalence and intensity over the past 25 years can be attributed to general tobacco-control interventions (price increases and stronger antismoking culture). For example, some studies showed that increasing cigarette prices reduces demand for cigarettes (IOM, 2007). The WHO Report on — Javascript Calendar — Duplicate Events the Global Tobacco Epidemic, 2008The MPOWER Package emphasized tobacco-control strategies that include taxation, advertising bans, smoke-free policies on White Outline smoke-free environments, and Best Gantt Ideas | Gantt Project enforcement of existing bans (WHO, 2008).

WHO estimated that a 70% increase in tobacco price could prevent up to Paper Outline, about 25% of all tobacco-related deaths worldwide (WHO, 2008). Tobacco companies often have offered coupons to offset the price increase, and Images | Flyer the coupons circumvent the increase in price to the consumer (Chaloupka, 2002). Complete bans on advertising, promotion, and sponsorship of tobacco products have been shown to be effective in reducing tobacco consumption and promoting health. In addition to advertising bans, WHO recommends health warnings on tobacco packages, cessation programs, and Outline treatment of tobacco dependence in all member states (WHO, 2008). According to WHO, resources for enforcement of Hshmlzr's Soup, smoke-free legislation and bans on advertising, promotion, and sponsorship of tobacco products require only Outline small expenditures to yield major health benefits. However, in 20+ Planning 2008, low-income and middle-income governments lacked national tobacco-control programs that targeted those key activities (WHO, 2008). Even if there is White Paper Outline not an active multiprong approach, the approval and implementation of a smoking ban at the local or state level usually involves much public debate, which itself increases public awareness of the health effects of smoking and secondhand smoke (IOM, 2007). Best 20+ Planning On Pinterest Project. Therefore, smoking behaviors often change before and beyond the restrictions put into place by Outline, legislation (for example, quitting or voluntary smoke-free workplace policies in anticipation of Fullcalendar Calendar — Duplicate, a ban, reduction in smoking in homes), and such changes would contribute to the magnitude of changes in health outcomes seen after the implementation of a smoking ban. On an individual level, many smokers voluntarily refrain from Outline, smok- ing in some situations, for example, in their homes or cars or around their children. Ideas On Pinterest Project. Among the possible reasons for that are increased awareness of health risks, wanting to be favorable role models, a desire for an odor-free environment, a change in social acceptability of smoking, or a desire to White Outline, hide tobacco use (IOM, 2009).

If those practices are adopted before a ban rather than following it, the apparent effect of the ban will be attenuated from the full effect and it can be difficult to Budget Planner Template | Word, assess how the White Paper Outline, ban itself changed exposure to secondhand smoke and to predict when a decrease in exposure might be expected to affect disease rates. Comprehensive programs and voluntary actions could lead to larger decreases in smoking prevalence and Leave a subsequent decrease in adverse health effects. The whole antismoking program, including education efforts, must be considered when interpreting the White, effects of smoking bans; health effects cannot necessarily be attributed to a no-smoking ordinance or ban alone. Thus, in interpreting the results of studies that looked at a possible relationship between smoking bans and Easter Flyer Templates Images acute coronary events, caution must be taken not to Outline, attribute a decrease in adverse events solely to a reduction in secondhand smoke or to attribute a decrease in Simple Leave Form | Templatezet secondhand smoke solely to bans; other factors rather, contribute to the decreases. One major change that could occur with the implementation of smoking bans is a decrease in smokingboth through an White Outline increase in the number of people who quit smoking and through a decrease in the number of cigarettes smoked by smokers. Best Gantt Ideas Project. As Figure 5-3 shows, the fall in per capita use of smoking preceded the White Outline, common use of bans, which themselves resulted in decreased cigarette use and Fullcalendar Event — Duplicate Events therefore less secondhand smoke exposure (HHS, 2000). Current European efforts demonstrate successful smoking cessation as a result of comprehensive tobacco-control programs. White. An assessment of cross-sectional data from national health surveys in 18 European countries found quitting ratios 2 high (above 45%) in Best Gantt On Pinterest Project several countries, including Sweden, England, the White Paper, Netherlands, Belgium, and France (Schaap et al., 2008). The study found a positive association between a national score on Hshmlzr's Soup a tobacco-control scale and Paper Outline quitting ratios among all agesex groups. Similarly, a prospective cohort survey in Ireland found steep declines in reported smoking in workplaces (48% reduction), restaurants (82%), and bars and pubs (93%) as a result of the implementation of comprehensive smoke-free workplace legislation in that country (Fong et al., 2006).

The study reported that 46% of 31 Best Flyer Templates Images On Pinterest | Flyer, Irish smokers reported that they were more likely to quit smoking (although that is not the same as actually quitting) as a result of legislation enactment (Fong et al., 2006). In Australia, Wakefield and colleagues (2008) used monthly smoking-prevalence data from White Paper Outline, 1995. Quitting ratios are calculated by dividing the numbers of 5 Account Manager, total former smokers by the number of total ever-smokers. to 2006 to assess the effect of television antismoking campaigns and of smoke freerestaurant laws. The study found that when the population was exposed about four times per month to antismoking advertising campaigns, smoking prevalence decreased by 0.3%; smoke-free restaurant laws, however, had no detectable effect on smoking prevalence. In the United States, Fichtenberg and Glantz (2002) evaluated 26 studies of the effects of smoke-free workplaces in 2002; they found weak but significant inverse associations between completely smoke-free workplaces and smoking prevalence (3.8% reduction in White prevalence; 95% confidence interval [CI], 2.84.7%) and daily cigarette consumption in continuing smokers (3.1 fewer cigarettes; 95% CI, 2.43.8). Messer et al. (2007) examined the effect of the California Tobacco Control Program on smoking cessation. The retrospective study assessed smoking history of 57,918 non-Hispanic white ever-smokers using data from the 20+ Planning Gantt On Pinterest | Gantt Project, 19922002 Tobacco Use Supplements of the Paper Outline, Current Populations Survey, monthly surveys conducted by Budget, the U.S.

Census Bureau (Messer et al., 2007). It found that cessation rates (defined as abstinence for at least 1 year) increased by about 25% from 1980 to 1990 nationally among all age groups. Cessation rates averaged 3.4% per year in the 1990s. The study found a positive association between cigarette prices and White Outline quitting rates (Messer et al., 2007). 31 Best Flyer Templates Images On Pinterest. Albers et al. (2007) examined the effects of White Outline, smoking regulation in local restaurants in Massachusetts, a state that had various degrees of smoking restrictions in 351 towns. Adult smokers who had previously attempted to quit were about Leave Form | Templatezet 3 times (odds ratio, 3.12; 95% CI, 1.516.44) more likely to attempt to White Paper Outline, quit in the 2 years after implementation of Simple Leave, a smoking ban if they lived in towns with strong smoking regulations than if they did not, but no difference in smoking cessation was seen.

The IOM report Ending the Tobacco Problem: A Blueprint for the Nation (IOM, 2007) concluded that comprehensive state tobacco programs can lead to substantial reductions in tobacco use. Workplace bans, state bans, and country bans have all shown a decrease in smoking behavior, whether the proportion who smoke or the magnitude of use is measured (IOM, 2007). Previous Regulations and Characteristics and Paper Outline Enforcement of 31 Best Easter Flyer Templates Images | Flyer, Smoking Bans. Other factors that could affect the results of studies of smoking bans and acute coronary events are the extent of smoking restrictions in place before the Paper Outline, bans, the 31 Best Images On Pinterest, characteristics of the smoking bans themselves, and how well the bans are enforced. As is evident in Table 5-1, smoking bans have been implemented at the city, county, and state level at Paper Outline various times in the United States. When the effect of a smoking ban on an adverse health effect is studied, the extent of. reduction in the adverse effect depends in part on the extent of Budget Template | Word, a restriction or partial ban that existed before the White Paper, ban under study. For example, some locations had previously implemented partial bans, and some regions within the locations studied (for example, New York City and several other large counties in the New York state study) had previously implemented comprehensive bans (Juster et al., 2007). In those cases, a decrease seen in the study could be diminished by the preexisting restrictions or bans. Similarly, in 5 Account Manager studies that have comparison populations, partial restrictions in the control locations could affect the magnitude of White Outline, differences seen.

In addition, voluntary smoking bans can exist in areas before legislation has been implemented. For example, many hotel chains, some restaurant chains, airlines and other mass transit systems, office buildings, health-care facilities, schools, and On Pinterest | Gantt individually owned establishments instituted bans long before counties, cities, or states legislated bans. Categorizing a county as not having a smoking ban may fail to reflect the fact that the average smoker could spend a substantial amount of time in an occupational setting that prohibits smoking in and outside a building, could eat dinner in a restaurant that prohibits smoking, and could shop in White Paper stores that prohibit smoking. 5 Account | Applicationsformat.info. This is increasingly the case. In 1993, 46.5% of employees in Outline the United States were covered by smoking restrictions; by 19981999, 69.3% were covered by smoking restrictions (Shopland et al., 2004). Such prohibitions have increased, so it is more difficult to attribute even temporal changes in tobacco use or exposure in Hshmlzr's Soup a defined geographic area to the lack or presence of Outline, a smoking ordinance. That could contribute to an underestimate of the actual effect had there been no prior ban.

In contrast, many bans have allowed smoking outside public buildings or more than some stated distance from entrances. Although it is possible that outside smoking could attenuate the benefits of Templates Images On Pinterest | Flyer, a smoking ban, the concentrations of secondhand smoke in those areas, and the safety or hazardousness of such areas in human populations has yet to Paper Outline, be evaluated. If smoking bans decrease acute coronary events, the inclusiveness of Hshmlzr's Soup, a ban (for example, the types of buildings and establishments included and Paper Outline the number of exemptions allowed) would be expected to affect the magnitude of the decrease. Different bans can cover or exempt different types of establishments or locations (such as restaurants with bars, bowling alleys, bingo halls, and outdoor seating areas). In interpreting studies of smoking bans, especially in comparing results of different studies, it is important to consider the types and extent of different bans. In addition, if a ban is not complied with or enforced, changes in health effects would not be expected. For example, the Clean Indoor Air Act was enacted in 1985 by the Florida legislature, but enforcement usually depended on filing of complaints with the Department of Health (American Lung Association, 2009). The issues raised in this chapter are relevant to the interpretation of the major studies that are the subject of this report. Recommendations for future studies are in Chapter 6.

All the epidemiologic studies being reviewed should be evaluated in light of the amount of contextual data that are taken into account, including measurements both before and after bans and measurements comparing locales with and without bans. When study results are compared, it may be impossible to Wedding Template | Word, separate contextual factors associated with a bansuch as public comment periods, information announcing the ban, and Paper notices about the impending changesfrom the effect of the ban itself. The time from 31 Best Easter Flyer On Pinterest, onset of a ban and concurrent activities to manifestation of disease can vary with the timing (and nature) of enforcement, and latency periods for cardiovascular incidents in people with different magnitudes of risk. Those factors, therefore, need to be considered in examining epidemiologic evidence. Albers, A. B., M. Siegel, D. M. Cheng, L. Biener, and Paper Outline N. A. Rigotti. Easter Images On Pinterest. 2007. Effect of smoking regulations in local restaurants on smokers’ anti-smoking attitudes and quitting behaviours. Tobacco Control 16(2):101-106.

American Lung Association. 2009. SLATI state information: Florida. (Accessed April 1, 2009, from http://slati.lungusa.org/state-teml.asp?id=9.) ANRF (American Nonsmokers’ Rights Foundation). 2009. White. Overview listhow many smoke-free laws? (Accessed March 1, 2009, from http://www.no-smoke.org/goingsmokefree.php?id=519.) Bayer, R., and J. Colgrove.

2002. Best | Gantt. Science, politics, and ideology in the campaign against environmental tobacco smoke. American Journal of Public Health 92(6):949-954. CDC (Centers for Disease Control and White Paper Outline Prevention). 2008. Wedding Budget Planner | Word & Excel Templates. Disparities in secondhand smoke exposureUnited States, 19881994 and 19992004 MMWRMorbidity Mortality Weekly Report 57(27):744-747. Chaloupka, F., K. M. Outline. Cummings, C. 31 Best Templates Images On Pinterest | Flyer. P. Morley, and J. K. Horan.

2002. Tax, price and cigarette smoking: Evidence from the tobacco documents and implications for tobacco company marketing strategies. Tobacco Control 11(90001):i62-i72. EPA (Environmental Protection Agency). 1992. Respiratory health effects of passive smoking: Lung cancer and other disorders . Washington, DC: Environmental Protection Agency. Fichtenberg, C. M., and S. White. A. Glantz.

2002. Effect of smoke-free workplaces on smoking behaviour: Systematic review. BMJ 325(7357):188. Fong, G. T., A. Hyland, R. Borland, D. Hammond, G. Hastings, A. McNeill, S. Form. Anderson, K. M. Cummings, S. White Outline. Allwright, M. Mulcahy, F. Howell, L. & Excel. Clancy, M. E. Thompson, G. Connolly, and P. Driezen. 2006. Reductions in tobacco smoke pollution and increases in support for smoke-free public places following the implementation of comprehensive smoke-free workplace legislation in the Republic of Ireland: Findings from the ITC Ireland/UK survey. Tobacco Control 15 Suppl 3:iii51-iii58. Garland, C., E. Barrett-Connor, L. Paper Outline. Suarez, M. H. Criqui, and D. L. — Duplicate Events. Wingard. Paper Outline. 1985. Effects of Simple | Templatezet, passive smoking on ischemic heart disease mortality of nonsmokers. A prospective study.

American Journal of Epidemiology 121(5):645-650. HHS (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services). 1964. White Paper Outline. Smoking and health: Report of the advisory committee of the Hshmlzr's Soup, surgeon general of the public health service. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of White Paper, Health, Education, and Welfare. . 1972. The health consequences of Leave Form, smoking.

Atlanta, GA: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Outline Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Office on Smoking and Health. . 1986. The health consequences of involuntary smoking: A report of the surgeon general . Atlanta, GA: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Hshmlzr's Soup Prevention, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Office on Smoking and Health. . 2000. Reducing tobacco use: A report of the surgeon general. Atlanta, GA: U.S. Department of Health and White Paper Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Office on Smoking and Health.

. 2006. The health consequences of involuntary exposure to tobacco smoke: A report of the surgeon general. Atlanta, GA: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Coordinating Center for Health Promotion, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Office on Smoking and Health. IARC (International Agency for Research on Cancer). 2008. Methods for evaluating tobacco control policies . Vol. 12, IARC handbooks of cancer prevention in tobacco control . Lyon, France: WHO. IOM (Institute of Medicine). 2007.

Ending the tobacco problem: A blueprint for the nation . Washington, DC: The National Academies Press. . 2009. Combating tobacco in military and veteran populations . Washington, DC: The National Academies Press. Juster, H. Manager Resumes | Applicationsformat.info. R., B. R. Outline. Loomis, T. — Javascript Calendar — Duplicate Events. M. Hinman, M. C. Farrelly, A. Hyland, U. E. Bauer, and G. S. Birkhead. 2007. Declines in hospital admissions for acute myocardial infarction in New York state after implementation of White, a comprehensive smoking ban. American Journal of Public Health 97(11):2035-2039.

Koop, E. C. 1986. A society free of smoking by the year 2000? World Health Forum 7:225-231. Messer, K., J. P. Pierce, S. H. Zhu, A. M. Event — Duplicate Events. Hartman, W. K. White. Al-Delaimy, D. R. Trinidad, and E. A. Gilpin. 2007. The california tobacco control program’s effect on adult smokers: (1) smoking cessation.

Tobacco Control 16(2):85-90. NRC (National Research Council). 1981. Indoor air pollutants. Gantt Ideas Project. Washington, DC: National Academy Press. . 1986. The airliner cabin environment: Air quality and safety. Washington, DC: National Academy Press.

Schaap, M. M., A. E. Kunst, M. Leinsalu, E. Regidor, O. Ekholm, D. Dzurova, U. Helmert, J. Klumbiene, P. Paper. Santana, and J. P. Mackenbach. 2008. Effect of nationwide tobacco control policies on smoking cessation in high and low educated groups in 18 European countries. Tobacco Control 17(4):248-255. Shopland, D. R., C. M. Anderson, D. M. Burns, and K. Easter Flyer Templates On Pinterest. K. Gerlach. 2004. Disparities in smoke-free workplace policies among food service workers. Journal of Occupational Environmental Medicine 46:347-356. Wakefield, M. A., S. White Paper Outline. Durkin, M. Fullcalendar Event Calendar — Duplicate. J. Spittal, M. White. Siahpush, M. Scollo, J. A. Simpson, S. 20+ Planning Gantt On Pinterest | Gantt. Chapman, V. White, and D. White Outline. Hill. 2008.

Impact of tobacco control policies and mass media campaigns on monthly adult smoking prevalence. American Journal of Public Health 98(8):1443-1450. WHO (World Health Organization). Simple Leave Form | Templatezet. 2005. WHO framework convention on tobacco control. . 2007. Protection from exposure to second-hand tobacco smoke: Policy recommendations. Paper. Geneva: World Health Organization.

. 2008. Fullcalendar — Javascript Event Events. WHO report on the global tobacco epidemic, 2008: The MPOWER package. Geneva: World Health Organization. . Paper. 2009. Parties to Flyer On Pinterest, the WHO framework convention on tobacco control . (Accessed March 31, 2009, from http://www.who.int/fctc/signatories_parties/en/index.html.) Geneva: World Health Organization. This page intentionally left blank. 500 Fifth St., NW | Washington, DC 20001. Data suggest that exposure to secondhand smoke can result in heart disease in White nonsmoking adults.

Recently, progress has been made in reducing involuntary exposure to Resumes, secondhand smoke through legislation banning smoking in workplaces, restaurants, and other public places. The effect of legislation to White Paper Outline, ban smoking and its effects on the cardiovascular health of nonsmoking adults, however, remains a question. Secondhand Smoke Exposure and Cardiovascular Effects reviews available scientific literature to assess the relationship between secondhand smoke exposure and acute coronary events. The authors, experts in secondhand smoke exposure and toxicology, clinical cardiology, epidemiology, and statistics, find that there is about a 25 to — Javascript Event Events, 30 percent increase in White Paper Outline the risk of coronary heart disease from exposure to secondhand smoke. 5 Account Resumes | Applicationsformat.info. Their findings agree with the 2006 Surgeon General's Report conclusion that there are increased risks of coronary heart disease morbidity and mortality among men and women exposed to secondhand smoke. However, the authors note that the evidence for White Paper Outline determining the magnitude of the relationship between chronic secondhand smoke exposure and coronary heart disease is not very strong. Public health professionals will rely upon 5 Account, Secondhand Smoke Exposure and White Outline Cardiovascular Effects for its survey of critical epidemiological studies on the effects of smoking bans and evidence of links between secondhand smoke exposure and cardiovascular events, as well as its findings and recommendations. Front Matter i–xii Summary 1–14 1 Introduction 15–30 2 Evaluating Exposure to Secondhand Smoke 31–58 3 Experimental Studies Relevant to the Pathophysiology of Secondhand Smoke 59–94 4 Epidemiologic Studies of Secondhand-Smoke Exposure and Cardiovascular Disease 95–108 5 The Background of Smoking Bans 109–124 6 Overview of Key Studies of the 20+ Planning Gantt Project, Effects of White Paper Outline, Smoking Bans on Acute Coronary Events 125–162 7 Synthesis of Key Studies Examining the Effect of Smoking Bans on Acute Coronary Events 163–200 8 Conclusions and Recommendations 201–226 Appendix: Agendas of Public Meetings 227–228. You're looking at OpenBook, NAP.edu's online reading room since 1999. — Duplicate. Based on feedback from you, our users, we've made some improvements that make it easier than ever to read thousands of publications on our website. Do you want to Paper Outline, take a quick tour of the OpenBook's features?

Show this book's table of contents , where you can jump to any chapter by name. . Ideas | Gantt. or use these buttons to Paper Outline, go back to the previous chapter or skip to the next one. Jump up to the previous page or down to Hshmlzr's Soup, the next one. Also, you can type in a page number and press Enter to go directly to that page in the book. Switch between the Original Pages , where you can read the report as it appeared in print, and Text Pages for the web version, where you can highlight and search the White Paper Outline, text. To search the entire text of this book, type in your search term here and press Enter . Share a link to this book page on Event — Duplicate your preferred social network or via email. View our suggested citation for this chapter. Ready to take your reading offline?

Click here to buy this book in print or download it as a free PDF, if available.

Good Place Buy Essay - White Paper Outline - SlideShare - University of Ottawa

Buy Personal Narrative Essay - White Paper Structure -- The Elements of a Great White… - West Virginia Wesleyan College

50 Free Microsoft Word Resume Templates for Download. White Paper Outline? Microsoft Word resume templates are the most frequently used tool in the job hunting. It also happens to be the 5 Account | Applicationsformat.info, most pivotal tool of job seekers. Resumes can be drafted using almost any word processor or graphic design or even web design software. But word processors are preferred in almost all scenarios. And Microsoft Word is the clear winner among word processors. So everybody seeks for Microsoft Word resume templates. One good thing about word resume templates is that they can be important in White Paper Outline, almost all of the 5 Account, famous word processors, such as OpenOffice and others. It can be frustrating having to create your resume. Paper? That is because resumes are the Ideas Project, first impression that will be made on your possible future employer. White? They introduce you, even before you introduce yourself.

So it is clear that your resume has to be absolutely up to the mark. For that, you don#8217;t only need good content but also good layout and design. These well formatted resumes will make writing a much easier task verses starting from scratch. It’s important to have your resume stand out from the job competition. These resume templates outline occupation skills and job experiences so an employer can see, at a glance, how you can contribute to the their company. If you follow the link by clicking the title above, you will find 7 beautiful Word resume templates. Hshmlzr's Soup? Below I’m sharing two of White Outline, my favorites. Standard free CV Templates with a Flow Short design as the main graphical element for the template for you to download for free. This download contains multiple resume templates for Microsoft Word, including a general resume and a student resume. The resumes are designed using both a table format and an outline format. They can be used to Hshmlzr's Soup, create chronological or functional resumes.

Each template provides structure, examples and tips so that you don#8217;t have to start from scratch when creating your resume. When writing your resume, remember to follow the White Outline, #8220;5 C#8217;s of Resume Writing#8221;: Be convincing, concise, clear, consistent, and clean. This is an Hshmlzr's Soup, unconventionally modern design. I think it is White Paper Outline ideal for professionals of all industries that related to communication such as designing, writing, social media management, brand identity, marketing and similar other jobs. This Microsoft word template has the Hshmlzr's Soup, best use of typography. Outline? I have never seen a resume template use typography so beautifully. This is another one of those modern kind of — Javascript, design.

These days, two-columned resumes are pretty trendy because they can contain loads of content on a single page. This resume template reminds me of old WordPress. So if you are a web developer, you might want to Paper Outline, use this one. Many Shades of Every Free CV Template for 31 Best Easter Flyer Templates On Pinterest Microsoft Word. You can use there free word CV resume templates for all your personal and professional needs. Download them by clicking on the download links on the page, and open the downloaded file in White, your favorite writing software and modify it to reflect your own career profile. This website offers almost a dozen free word resume templates. I’m listing two of my favorites, you can check out the rest by going to the link. This is a unique resume template. It has that star rating system that enables to describe your expertise level in various kinds of skills in a very effective, yet quick way.

This is Event a classic themed resume design that can ever hardly fail to White Paper Outline, impress the interviewer. This design shows that you are a serious professional. The good thing about such designs is that they put a lot of emphasis on your content and nothing else. Hshmlzr's Soup? This is quite a congested design that contains loads and White, loads of data one page. You should only use this template if you have loads to Simple Leave | Templatezet, say about you but you wanna keep your resume to White Paper Outline, one page. Note: in design industry, congested resumes are not popular.

So if you are a designer, I#8217;d suggest you don#8217;t use this template. As the name suggest, this resume is Budget | Word Templates designed for people with a lot of experience to White Paper, show. This is a congested resume design, it will not look beautiful if some parts are left empty. This is a beautiful classic themed template. I love this design but I just have one problem, I feel that this template is not that memorable . Hshmlzr's Soup? Otherwise, it is Outline one of Resumes, my favorites in White Paper, this collection. This simple and free Word template is included in this list not because of its design but because of Manager | Applicationsformat.info, what the Paper Outline, concept and | Word & Excel Templates, structure of a comprehensive CV should be.

In fact, the chronological resume template is the most traditional resume format. Employers prefer this resume template so try to Paper Outline, use it even if it means you have to iron out a few problems such as unemployment in your work history. Word Resume Templates from Microsoft. Best 20+ Planning Ideas Project? These are resume templates designed by none other than Microsoft itself. These are resume templates made by Microsoft itself. You can download these .dotx files and White, use them as templates in Microsoft word.

You can open this file like any other routine .doc file in Word. Set of 3 pages for a free word resume template for the entry level. This is a resume designed for newcomers. The entry level guys who are starting their career. Another set of 3 pages for a free word resume template . Hshmlzr's Soup? This resume is White Paper designed for Hshmlzr's Soup intermediate level professionals, containing three different aspects of pages. Convey your work experience to a potential employer with this blue line design template which features your work experience in White Outline, chronological order. Emphasize your education with this formal resume template that includes an artfully designed header and Best On Pinterest | Gantt, a Quick Parts menu to add a photo to White, your resume. A modern resume template with an attractive color scheme and an indented resume body; includes a Quick Parts menu to select a header with or without a photo. A basic resume template with an oversized font and a shadowed border; includes a Quick Parts menu to add a photo to Easter On Pinterest, your resume. In this resume template your contact information is printed down the right side of the page, inscribed in white text against Outline, an orange column. This basic resume template has a serene color scheme and includes a Quick Parts menu to select a header with or without photo.

This resume template is 31 Best Flyer Templates Images On Pinterest framed by a light gray border and highlights your work experience; includes a Quick Parts menu to select a header with or without photo. This resume template has a trio-colored header, is framed with a black border and includes a Quick Parts menu to add a photo to your resume. Microsoft Word Templates#8230; not exactly resumes. These are Microsoft Word templates that are handy but they are not exactly resume templates. White Paper? Accompany your unsolicited resume with this job application letter template which lists your strengths and conveys your desire to work. Employees wishing to recommend a friend or colleague for a job with your company can use this form template to submit the candidate#8217;s resume to the Human Resources department or hiring manager.

Customize the template to match your company#8217;s referral program policies. Use this functional resume format to 20+ Planning On Pinterest | Gantt, highlight your career accomplishments when applying for a position within the same company. White Outline? The template lists accomplishments, professional experience, skills, and education. Use this cover letter template to respond to job ads that request a salary requirement; includes a detailed job history and a range of lowest to highest salary. Online Microsoft Word has a self sufficient and Fullcalendar Calendar Events, very simple mechanism to build a comprehensive resume for free in itself. This site explains this procedure before you. I have shared a couple of Outline, cover letter templates in this collection, but do you know what makes a cover letter great? If you wanna to learn the art of writing a killer cover letter then check out my guide for writing impressive cover letters.

Copyrights 2016 - Designzzz. All Rights Reserved.

Book Essay: Buy Law Essay Uk all the writing assignments on time! - Basic Tips for Writing an Amazing White Paper -… - Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC

Write My Paper for Me Quickly - White Paper Outline - SlideShare - Purdue University

cofc resume ITTPC certifies tutor training programs in postsecondary educational institutions. Once granted CRLA certification, the tutor training programs each have the Outline, authority to recognize their tutors as having met the approved ITTPC tutor training program requirements. The purpose of the Best 20+ Planning Ideas On Pinterest, ITTPC program is twofold. First, it provides recognition and positive reinforcement for White, tutors' successful work from an international organization, CRLA. Second, CRLA's tutor training program certification process sets an internationally accepted standard of skills and training for tutors. 5 Account Manager? ITTPC does not certify tutors or tutor trainers, but instead certifies tutor training programs which can, in turn, recognize their tutors who have met all of the Paper, requirements of 5 Account Manager | Applicationsformat.info their tutor training program.

In 1986, following a national conference, a team was formed to White, propose and create a formal tutor training program standard for programs in the US and Canada. The team included Juele Blankenburg, IL; Kathy Carpenter, NE; Tom Gier, AK; Karan Hancock, AK; Gladys Shaw, TX; Linda St. Clair, UT. In March 1989, CRLA's tutor training certification became a reality, initially as the 31 Best Easter Flyer Templates, ITCP (International Tutor Certification Program). White Paper? It was later named ITPC (International Tutor Program Certification) to emphasize that it is programs not tutors that CRLA certifies. CRLA authorizes programs to Hshmlzr's Soup, recognize their tutors who have met their approved ITTPC requirements. White Paper? One more name change a few years later to ITTPC (International Tutor Training Program Certification) to emphasize it is the tutor training program CRLA is Fullcalendar — Javascript Event — Duplicate certifying. Since March 1989, community college, college, and university tutorial programs primarily in the United States and Canada have received tutor training certification through CRLA's International Tutor Training Program Certification (ITTPC). Other countries that have recently had ITTPC programs include Australia, Greece, Japan, Morocco, and the Republic of Korea.

Currently there are more than 1100 ITTPC-certified programs through CRLA. Introduction to Learning Standards, Outcomes, and Possible Assessments. Schotka, R., Bennet-Bealer, N., Sheets, R., Stedje-Larsen, L., Van Loon, P. (2014). Paper Outline? Standards, outcomes, and — Javascript Calendar — Duplicate, possible assessments for ITTPC certification. Below is an introduction to the linked document: Standards, Outcomes, and Possible Assessments for Paper, ITTPC Level I Certification. Standards: These are broad statements that identify the knowledge and skills that tutors should acquire in their training and Leave, preparation. White Outline? These are listed as the “areas and 31 Best Flyer Templates Images | Flyer, topics” to be covered in your tutor training. Paper Outline? Specifically they appear in Leave, Section 2B and Paper Outline, the Summary charts. Consider the following points: 1.Your training must include a minimum of eight topics for a minimum of Easter Templates Images On Pinterest | Flyer ten hours of instruction at Level 1, eight topics for an additional ten hours at Level 2, including a review of Level 1, and six topics for an additional ten hours of White Paper instruction at Level 3, including a review of Levels 1 and 5 Account Manager | Applicationsformat.info, 2.

2.When similar topics are included on the same line of the suggested topic list, you may choose to include one or more of the White Paper, suggestions; however that will “count” as only one of your possible topic choices. 3.Be aware of how you are utilizing the Hshmlzr's Soup, minimum 10 hours of training. While the logistics of your program and your institution are important, the Paper, bulk of your training time should focus on the skill-specific content as suggested by the ITTPC. 4.Model the learner-centered instructional methodologies that you want your tutors to use. In other words, make sure that your training provides plenty of hands-on opportunities for your tutors. Event — Duplicate Events? Try incorporating small group discussions, role-playing, case-studies and other interactive methods and minimize the Paper Outline, trainer-centered lecture method wherever possible. 5.You may choose to include any number of “other” topics in your training.

However only one can count towards the minimum number of topics. Outcomes: These are the specific behaviors, information and Hshmlzr's Soup, skills that you want your tutors to incorporate into their everyday tutoring work. Outcomes are often referred to Paper, as “goals”, “objectives” or “learning objectives”. Outcomes are the intended result of Hshmlzr's Soup your tutor training. Consider the following points: 1.Outcomes may be obvious when they involve specific actions or steps in a process. But they may also be less obvious when they involve a change in White Paper Outline, belief, attitude, opinion, etc. 2.In order to be effective you must be able to observe and measure the outcomes over Simple Leave, both the short and long term. 3.By making your intended outcomes very clear during tutor training, you will increase the White Paper, likelihood that your tutors will learn and demonstrate the skills you are teaching.

Too often trainers omit this important step in 31 Best Images On Pinterest, the training process. 4.Be sure your intended outcomes are specific. For example indicating that you want tutors to demonstrate effective tutoring skills is very vague and open to interpretation. However, stating that you want the tutor to greet each student at the start of the session, write down the White Paper, specific goal for the appointment as articulated by the student and reserve two to three minutes at the end of the session for the tutee to Wedding Budget Planner Template | Word Templates, state what s/he and the tutor accomplished, is Paper far more specific and Wedding & Excel Templates, therefore more likely to White, be accomplished. Possible Assessments: This describes specific activities in your training that show how you evaluate and measure the effectiveness of your intended learning objectives, or outcomes. Assessment is your observation and evaluation process and needs to be concrete and clearly evidenced. The most effective assessment strategies include both formative and summative evaluations, which, when used together, can help you determine whether your training results in a specific set of attitudes, behaviors and skill-sets for Simple Leave, both short and long term tutor effectiveness. Consider the Outline, following points:

1.How do you communicate specific learning activities and desired outcomes to your tutors? 2.How do you teach the specific skills and Hshmlzr's Soup, topics? 3.What materials and methods do you use to teach? 4.How do you determine that the tutor has learned and can apply the White Paper, skills topics and to what level of competency/mastery is considered appropriate to the learning task? 5.What evidence can you share with the reviewers that clearly demonstrate items 1-4? CRLA's ITTPC has been endorsed by the Council of Learning Assistance and Developmental Education Associations (CLADEA), National Association for Best 20+ Planning Gantt On Pinterest | Gantt Project, Developmental Education (NADE), and the Commission XVI of the American College Personnel Association. In addition, other national organizations/programs who endorse CRLA's ITTPC program include: ATCLA: Association of White Colleges for Tutoring and Learning Assistance ATP: Association for the Tutoring Profession NCLCA: National College Learning Center Association NCDE: National Center for Developmental Education.

CRLA Tutor Training Program Certification offers numerous benefits for individual tutors, tutorial coordinators, and programs. The following is a partial list of the 20+ Planning | Gantt Project, opportunities/benefits that are possible with CRLA Tutor Training Program Certification: Develop a superior tutoring program from White Paper scratch by utilizing certification guidelines, CRLA's Tutor Training Handbook or the newer Handbook for Training Peer Tutors and Mentors , and Hshmlzr's Soup, the experience of Paper Outline other professionals attending CRLA Conferences. Calendar — Duplicate Events? Utilize allotted time for development of an individual certification plan to carefully rethink an White Paper existing tutorial program, an opportunity for Wedding Planner Templates, a fresh perspective. Using CRLA guidelines, organize separate training sessions into a coherent curriculum and possibly a credit course. Create a spirit of teamwork in the department by involving colleagues in White Paper, tutor training curriculum design, actual tutor training, and tutor evaluation. Generate interest in the community about the program by giving a press release to local and campus newspapers about a CRLA Certified Program.

Secure greater student and faculty confidence and respect for tutorial staff and program. Attract attention and interest among other tutorial services on campus that may stimulate interaction for the betterment of both programs such as working together on Fullcalendar Event Events training. Attract highly motivated tutors with CRLA Certification credentials and extensive training. Tie wage rates to White, CRLA Certification levels in Fullcalendar, order to provide incentive for additional training and experience, as well as help with retention of tutors. Involve upper-level tutors in developing and/or conducting segments of lower level tutor training to create excitement and motivation for ALL tutors and staff. Honor tutors who have completed all requirements of your CRLA-certified tutor training program. Emphasize the transferability of Outline CRLA Tutor Certification to other certifying colleges and universities. In other words, a tutor trained at Best 20+ Planning Ideas On Pinterest | Gantt Project Level I at one institution would be recognized at another. Encourage tutors to add completion of their institution's CRLA ITTPC Tutor Training Program certification to their resumes and to talk about their training and experience in job interviews.

Add to White Paper Outline, professional resume or vita with items such as authored certification proposal, developed and conducted tutor training, and Wedding Template | Word & Excel Templates, maintained certification records. CRLA supports ATP's Code of Ethics (http://www.myatp.org/code-of-ethics), as cited below: 1. Best Interest: Tutors will be committed to White, acting in the best interest of tutees as specified by the employing organization or institute. 2. Responsibility: Tutors will take responsibility for their own behavior and work to resolve conflicts that may arise between themselves and a client. 3. Integrity: Tutors will practice and 31 Best Easter Templates Images | Flyer, promote accuracy, honesty, and truthfulness. 4. Fairness: Tutors will exercise reasonable judgment and take precautions to ensure that their potential biases, the boundaries of their competence, and White, the limitations of their expertise do not lead to or condone unjust practices.

5. Commitment: Tutors will fulfill commitments made to learners. 6. Respect for Others Rights and Dignity: Tutors will respect the dignity and worth of all people, and the rights of individuals to privacy, confidentiality and Wedding Planner Template, self-determination. 7. Excellence: Tutors will strive to maintain excellence by Paper Outline, continuing to improve their tutoring skills and engage in applicable professional development activities. 8. Respect for Fullcalendar — Javascript Calendar Events, Individual Differences: Tutors will respect cultural, individual, and role differences, including those based on age, sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, culture, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, language and socioeconomic status. 9. Professionalism: Tutors will not engage in inappropriate relations with tutees. 10. Confidentiality: Tutors will maintain the highest privacy standards in terms of protecting personal information relative to those whom they tutor. Agee, K. S., Hodges, R (2012). Handbook for training peer tutors and mentors. Mason, OH.

Cengage Learning. Bailey, G. K. (2010). Tutoring strategies: A case study comparing learning center tutors and academic department tutors . Doctoral Dissertation, University of North Carolina Greensboro. White Paper? ProQuest (UMI No. 3403672). Dawson, Mary Jean Lasell. (1990) A study of peer tutor training programs and a peer tutor training program for Form | Templatezet, Drake University . Outline? Doctoral Dissertation, Drake University. Hays, Elaine. (2006) The genres of tutor training: Searching for reflective practice . Doctoral Dissertation, University of Hshmlzr's Soup Rhode Island.

Lipsky, Sally A. A Training Guide for College Tutors and Peer Educators . White Outline? Boston: Pearson, 2011. MacDonald, Ross B., and Ross B. MacDonald. Tutor Trainer's Manual for the Master Tutor: A Guidebook for More Effective Tutoring . Williamsville, NY: Cambridge Stratford Study Skills Institute, 2000. Newton, F. B., Ender, S. C. (2010). Students helping students: A guide for peer educators on 31 Best Templates Images college campuses . San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass. Riffort, Stephanie. (2007) Tutor training: Facilitation of transition through technology . Doctoral Dissertation, University of Dublin.

Sheets, R.A. (1994) The effects of training and experience on adult peer tutors in community . Doctoral dissertation, Arizona State University. Toms, Marcia L. Put the Pencil Down: Essentials of Tutoring . Raleigh, NC: North Carolina State UP, 2010. International Tutor Appreciation Week. International Tutor Appreciation Week. International Tutor Appreciation Week (ITAW) is celebrated the first full week in October and is a celebration to let tutors know how much they are appreciated for all they do for students each year. Appreciation Week also gives students, faculty, staff, and campus administration the opportunity to thank tutors. Suggestions for ITAW: Make posters announcing ITAW Provide free snacks on a table alongside pens and blank thank you cards allowing students to write notes to tutors they wish to thank Invite faculty to White Outline, thank the Hshmlzr's Soup, students tutoring for White, their departments Promote ITAW through the center or department social media Write personalized thank you notes from the supervisor to each tutor Ask the university president or dean to write a special note of thanks to 5 Account Manager, tutors.

I. White? REQUIREMENTS FOR CERTIFICATION - LEVEL I. A. AMOUNT/DURATION OF TUTOR TRAINING: Minimum of 10 hours of training as one or both of the following options. A quarter or semester or annual tutor training course A quarter or semester or annual tutor training (non-course work) B. TRAINING FORMATS. 1. 20+ Planning Gantt? Minimum of 6 hours of the training must be must be Tutor-trainer supervised, Interactive, Live, and Real-time and can take one or more of the following forms. a. Workshop instruction or seminar session. Face-to-face or online discussions Multi-User Virtual Environment (MUVE, like Second Life) 2. The training time remaining can also use the following. Videotapes, DVDs, and/or websites Conferences with tutor trainer or supervisor Webquests, podcasts, webcasts, wikis, blogs Texts, handouts, scavenger hunts Special tutor projects Other. C. AREAS/TOPICS TO BE COVERED IN TUTOR TRAINING.

A minimum of 8 of the following topics should be covered in White Outline, Level 1 training. Definition of tutoring and tutor responsibilities Basic tutoring guidelines (do's and don'ts) Techniques for successfully beginning and Fullcalendar Event Calendar, ending a tutor session Adult learners, learning theory, and/or learning styles Assertiveness and/or handling difficult students Role modeling Setting goals and/or planning Communication skills Active listening and paraphrasing Referral skills Study skills Critical thinking skills Compliance with the ethics and philosophy of the tutor program, sexual harassment, and/or plagiarism Modeling problem solving Other (please specify) D. REQUIRED TUTORING EXPERIENCE: 25 hours of actual tutoring. E. TUTOR SELECTION CRITERIA. Interview plus written approval of Paper Outline a content and/or skill instructor AND/OR Interview plus endorsement of tutor trainer and/or supervisor PLUS at least one of the following: Grade of A or B in subject content being tutored Documented experience equivalent to grade of A or B in Hshmlzr's Soup, subject content being tutored.

F. TUTOR EVALUATION CRITERIA. A formal and/or informal evaluation process is in Paper, place Formal and/or informal evaluation occurs on Ideas On Pinterest | Gantt Project a regular basis The results of the evaluation process are made known to White Paper Outline, the tutors. II. Leave Form | Templatezet? REQUIREMENTS FOR ADVANCED CERTIFICATION - LEVEL 2. NOTE: TUTOR MUST HAVE COMPLETED LEVEL 1 CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS. A. AMOUNT/DURATION OF TUTOR TRAINING: Minimum of ten hours of tutor training as one or both of the White Outline, following options. A quarter or semester or annual tutor training course A quarter or semester or annual tutor training (non-course work)

B. TRAINING FORMATS. 1. Minimum of 4 hours of the training must be must be Tutor-trainer supervised, Interactive, Live, and Real-time and can take one or more of the following forms. Workshop instruction and/or seminar session Face-to-face or online discussions Multi-User Virtual Environment (MUVE, like Second Life) 2. The training time remaining can also use the following. Videotapes, DVDs, and/or websites Conferences with tutor trainer and/or supervisor Webquests, podcasts, webcasts, wikis, and/or blogs Texts, handouts, scavenger hunts Special tutor projects Other. C. AREAS/TOPICS TO BE COVERED IN TUTOR TRAINING. In addition to — Javascript Event Calendar, reviewing the topics covered in Level ,1 a minimum of 4 of the following topics should be covered in Level 2 training. The exact amount of time devoted to each topic may vary. Review of Level 1 topics Use of probing questions Brain Dominance Learning Cultural awareness, inter-cultural communications, diversity, and/or special needs students Identifying and Paper, using resources Tutoring in specific skill and/or subject areas Assessing or changing study behaviors Other (please specify) or substitution of one topic from Level 1 (not used before) or from Level 3 (include justification/need for substitution)* D. REQUIRED TUTORING EXPERIENCE: 25 additional hours of actual tutoring after completion of all Level 1 requirements (a minimum of 50 cumulative hours of Event Calendar — Duplicate Events actual tutoring)

E. TUTOR SELECTION CRITERIA Met at Paper Level 1. F. Fullcalendar — Javascript Calendar — Duplicate Events? TUTOR EVALUATION CRITERIA Met at Level 1. * The substitution has been allowed as an approved topic in review discussions with individual programs when justified. Reviewers felt it should be listed and explicit in requirements for all. III. REQUIREMENTS FOR MASTER CERTIFICATION - LEVEL 3.

NOTE: TUTOR MUST HAVE COMPLETED LEVEL 1 AND 2 CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS. A. AMOUNT/DURATION OF TUTOR TRAINING: Minimum of White 10 hours of tutor training as one or both of the following options: A quarter or semester or annual tutor training course A quarter or semester or annual tutor training (non-course work) B. TRAINING FORMATS.

1. Minimum of 2 hours of the training must be must be Tutor-trainer supervised, Interactive, Live, and Real-time and can take one or more of the 20+ Planning Gantt Ideas | Gantt, following forms. Workshop instruction and/or seminar session Face-to-face or online discussions Multi-User Virtual Environment (MUVE, like Second Life) 2. The training time remaining can also use the following. Videotapes, DVDs, and/or websites Conferences with tutor trainer and/or supervisor Webquests, podcasts, webcasts, wikis, and/or blogs Texts, handouts, and/or scavenger hunts Special tutor projects Other. C. AREAS/TOPICS TO BE COVERED IN TUTOR TRAINING. In addition to reviewing the topics covered in Level 1 and 2, a minimum of 4 of the following topics should be covered in Level 3 training. The exact amount of time devoted to each topic may vary. Review of Level 1 and Level 2 topics Self-regulated learning, brain learning, and/or memory How to tutor/deal with target populations The role of learning centers in higher education Structuring the learning experience Training and supervising other tutors (supervisory skills) Group management skills (group interaction and group dynamics) Other (please specify) or substitution of White Paper Outline one topic from Level 1 or Level 2 (not used before--include justification/need for substitution)* D. REQUIRED TUTORING EXPERIENCE: 25 additional hours of actual tutoring after completion of all Level 1 and Level 2 requirements (a minimum of 75 cumulative hours of actual tutoring) E. Best Gantt? TUTOR SELECTION CRITERIA Met at Level 1. F. TUTOR EVALUATION CRITERIA Met at Paper Level 1. * The substitution has been allowed as an approved topic in review discussions with individual programs when justified.

Reviewers felt it should be listed and explicit in requirements for Hshmlzr's Soup, all. Note: Changes to this page were made to clarify the White Paper Outline, ITTPC requirements, not to change the requirements. 9/17/2011 RAS. ITTPC certifies tutor training programs at post-secondary education institutions. ITTPC does not certify individual tutors nor tutor trainers. Once certified, the tutor training program is authorized to certify tutors as they meet the requirements.

There are no additional fees required other than the Fullcalendar — Javascript Calendar — Duplicate Events, application fees. An application fee is required for each application submitted. Stage 1 Application: New or Rejoin. The Stage 1 Application is for New and Rejoin Programs. Paper Outline? Start a Stage 1 Application Once approved, the Stage 1 certification is good for one year. Simple | Templatezet? New programs are applying for new levels of White Outline certification. New programs must be applying for or be certified at Level 1 in order to apply for | Applicationsformat.info, Level 2, likewise for Level 3. Rejoin programs are programs that were once certified but did not maintain certification or their levels of certification expired. White Paper Outline? Rejoin programs must be applying for are are certified at Level 1 to apply for Level 2, likewise for Level 3. To access a saved application please click ITTPC Stage 1 Login.

Stage 2 Application: Reflection and Renewal. The Stage 2 application is for Hshmlzr's Soup, programs and levels which were certified for one year and want to continue certification. Start a Stage 2 Application Once approved, the Stage 2 certification is good for Paper, three years. To access a saved application please click ITTPC Stage 2 Login. Stage 3 Application: Re-Certification. The Stage 3 application is for programs and levels which were certified for three years or five years previously and 5 Account Resumes | Applicationsformat.info, want to continue their certification. White Paper Outline? Start a Stage 3 Application Once approved, the Stage 3 certification is Event Calendar good for five years.

To access a saved application please click ITTPC Stage 3 Login. Both the White Outline, application materials and fees must be submitted before your application is ready to be reviewed. It does not matter which is submitted first. For concerns or questions please contact Shannon Lorenz at Hshmlzr's Soup [email protected] or 414-908-4961, Ext. White Paper? 106. Payment of ITTPC application fees should be made using the 31 Best Flyer | Flyer, online ITTPC self-service invoice. CRLA does not accept PO’s. Your business office may require a copy of our W-9 to list CRLA as a vendor. If so, print and submit the W-9 form.

Application fee schedule (applies to White Paper Outline, new, reflection/renewal, and re-certification applications): One level at a time: $150 Two levels at a time: $250 Three levels at a time: $350. New fee for multiple campus/multiple program: One level at a time: $150 primary + $50/additional campus or program. Two levels at a time: $250 primary + $100/additional campus or program. Three levels at a time: $350 primary + $150/additional campus or program. NOTE about the multiple campus/multiple program option: In the past, each campus and 5 Account Manager | Applicationsformat.info, program was required to White Paper, be certified separately. Fullcalendar — Javascript Calendar — Duplicate? Now they can be certified under one certificate, and pay a separate but lesser fee, if they qualify as stated above.

All of the campuses and/or programs on the one certification must meet the Paper Outline, same approved criteria for all four components (tutor selection, tutor training, tutoring experience, and Hshmlzr's Soup, tutor evaluation). For better clarification on White Paper Outline multiple programs or campuses under one certificate, contact Page Keller at Leave Form | Templatezet [email protected] Roberta Schotka, ITTPC Coordinator. Wellesley College, MA. Shawn O'Neil, ITTPC Assistant Coordinator (Review Troubleshooter) The University of North Carolina, Greensboro, NC. NOTE: For program status inquiries, please include State, Institution, Program, and Contact Person. An updated list of reviewers is coming soon. Does ITTPC certify tutors or tutor trainers? ITTPC certifies tutor training programs and authorizes tutor training programs to recognize tutors who have met their institution's CRLA ITTPC tutor training program requirements.

How do I get my tutor training program certified? Follow the submission instructions under the Application tab. White Outline? Two reviewers will assess the materials submitted and Fullcalendar Calendar — Duplicate, provide feedback. How long is the application process for ITTPC certification? We make every effort to White Paper Outline, review applications within a four month turn-around time.

Recertification applications should be submitted at least three months before your expiration date. Is there a deadline to 31 Best Easter Flyer | Flyer, apply for certification? We accept applications at any time of the year. What methods of payment does ITTPC accept? ITTPC accepts payment by credit cards and school or personal checks.

CRLA is not able to accept Purchase Orders. CRLA's Federal ID# is Paper Outline #95-3177158. Click the 5 Account Manager | Applicationsformat.info, button for Outline, a downloadable W-9 form. Do I have to be a member of CRLA to certify my program through ITTPC? No, you are not required to be a CRLA member to certify your program, but you are invited to join to benefit from the support and professional development opportunities of the CRLA organization. Can an institution be certified under one application for Wedding Budget Planner & Excel, tutoring and Paper Outline, mentoring? ITTPC and IMTPC are separate programs within CRLA and require two separate applications.

For currently certified ITTPC programs who wish to add the mentor certification, please see our certification requirements page for IMTPC. Why are some program requirements different between ITTPC and IMTPC? The ITTPC and IMTPC programs are separate entities established to support two distinct peer roles on college/university campuses. Therefore, program requirements are differentiated to best fit the unique roles of tutors and mentors. How do I get started designing a new tutor training program and/or preparing the application? Read through the certification application to determine what constitutes a strong program, speak with directors of other certified programs in your area, and/or look at Fullcalendar the example certification application materials. The sample materials are available under the Application tab along with a list of White Outline currently certified programs. Does CRLA provide training on its certification programs and process? Yes, CRLA provides certification training and Gantt On Pinterest | Gantt, guidelines at White its annual conference and some local/regional conferences. Because the Budget Planner Templates, role of an White Paper Outline SI leader as stated by the International Center for Supplemental Instruction at the University of Missouri at Kansas City (UMKC) is not one of Budget Planner Template | Word & Excel a peer tutor, SI programs may not apply for ITTPC Certification.

However, CRLA feels that IMTPC provides an excellent fit for the unique aspects of Supplemental Instruction programs. Information on IMTPC is White Paper available under the Certifications menu. How long is the certification of my program valid? Original certification is Templates Images On Pinterest | Flyer valid for one year. Before one-year certification expires, programs should apply for Paper Outline, a three-year renewal certification. Beyond that renewal, programs should re-certify every five years. Can my program continue recognizing tutors after my program certificate expires? No, a program is only authorized to recognize tutors as having met the Simple Leave Form, ITTPC tutor training requirements during the White Outline, dates listed on its program certificate. When and Wedding Budget Planner | Word & Excel Templates, how do programs update their certificates? Once a program is certified, renewed, or re-certified, coordinators will receive an email that includes the program certificate as an attachment (PDF), as well as the link(s) to the PowerPoint template for the tutor recognition certificate(s).

Because program certificates contain the current CRLA President’s signature, each program should bookmark the link(s) in order to download updated tutor recognition certificate(s) each December after the new CRLA president has been installed. Is ITTPC concerned about White Paper Outline, copyright infringement issues? Yes! Compliance with federal copyright law is expected of all CRLA members and Manager Resumes, ITTPC programs. It is our legal and ethical responsibility to give authorship credit for all materials used in White Paper, the classroom and for tutor and mentor training. Additionally, it is our legal and ethical responsibility to Easter Flyer Images, purchase, or have students purchase, copyrighted materials such as those contained in the Handbook for Training Peer Tutors and Mentors . ITTPC programs found to White, be in violation of 31 Best Easter Flyer On Pinterest copyright law can lose their certification.

Do the White Paper Outline, number of hours required for tutor training span over a calendar year or do they have a different timeline? Each program recognizes its tutors as they meet criteria set by CRLA guidelines which suggest that training programs take no more than a quarter or semester to Hshmlzr's Soup, complete each level. Paper Outline? A quarter or semester is also the Hshmlzr's Soup, minimum amount of time recommended for tutors to meet training requirements. However, the time frame can be a year or more depending on the training program and process. Once the program is certified, will the training and tutoring experience that tutors received earlier in the year count towards certification? Yes, CRLA considers the certification to be retroactive for up to one year from the date of the certification approval. Our tutors do self-paced exercises for part of White Paper Outline their training. Hshmlzr's Soup? Is this all right? Level 1 certification requires 10 or more hours of training.

At least six hours must be tutor-trainer supervised, interactive, real-time, and live. The remaining four hours can be self-paced. White Outline? Because tutoring is an interactive job, CRLA believes the training should also be directly supervised and Manager, interactive. This standard is also applicable to Levels 2 and 3. Why do I need to complete a Program Overview and a Summary Chart? The Program Overview provides reviewers with context of the tutoring program and the institution supported by that tutor training program. The Summary Chart provides an outline of Paper topics, timing, methods of training.

Together the two documents provide the Leave, reviewer with a framework of the program. Can I apply for Paper, a new level of certification at the time I renew or re-certify my program? No, a new level of Hshmlzr's Soup certification requires a new, separate application. You can apply for a new level at any time and White Outline, can send in the new application at the same time as re-certification materials are submitted so that cost is reduced by paying for 2 levels at — Javascript Event Calendar Events once. Who are the ITTPC program reviewers?

ITTPC Reviewers are a dedicated group of professionals working in the field. All are volunteers who are current members of CRLA and White Paper Outline, work with a currently certified ITTPC program. How can I get involved with ITTPC as a reviewer? In order to — Javascript Calendar, become a reviewer you must be a current CRLA member and work with a certified ITTPC program. Please contact the ITTPC coordinator for more information. How can an interested tutor receive recognition for White Paper Outline, having completed CRLA tutor training? Because CRLA certifies programs rather than individual tutors, a tutor needs to complete training and 31 Best Images, work in a program at a post-secondary institution with a CRLA-approved ITTPC program to White Paper, receive a recognition certificate. Who should I contact if I'm a tutor and lost my CRLA Certified Recognition certificate?

Tutors should contact the Manager, program and institution who provided the certification. May I modify the CRLA program certificate used to create recognition certificates for my tutors? No, your program certificate is for your program to display as an authorized ITTPC program and notes the authorization dates for your program. It should not be modified or changed. You can make additional copies for your center, Dean, Provost, VP, or President, etc. When certified, a program receives a template for tutors that can be modified. What if I never received or no longer have the tutor recognition template?

If you cannot find your recognition template, send an Paper Outline email to [email protected] requesting a new link and template. Please include the name of your college or university in your request. Do ITTPC-trained tutors need to renew their credentials? A tutor does not need to renew his or her credentials. If a CRLA-certified program hires a tutor who has been trained by another CRLA-Certified program, are the | Templatezet, tutor's credentials still recognized or what pieces of the previous training should be counted?? It is Paper up to Manager Resumes | Applicationsformat.info, the training supervisor to make this determination. The new program trainer must determine if s/he has completed all required topics or if s/he should complete additional training to meet the new program's requirements.

A supervisor can choose to accept a completed level of White ITTPC training from another certified institution and program if the tutor seems to have an Gantt On Pinterest understanding of training topics comparable to White Paper, its own tutors that have completed that specific level of training. 2016 ITTPC Outstanding Tutor Award. 2016 Outstanding Tutor Award Recipient: Ann Strom. Ann Strom is a senior at the University of Northern Iowa studying Elementary and Manager Resumes | Applicationsformat.info, Early Childhood Education with a minor in Literacy, with the hopes of being a lower elementary school teacher. Paper Outline? At UNI she mainly tutors Praxis Core Reading, time management, and study strategies to help students be the best they can in & Excel, their studies. Ann is Outline also involved in the Panther Marching Band, pep band, Student Reading Association, College of Education Ambassadors, the Lutheran Student Center, Tau Beta Sigma, and Kappa Delta Pi at UNI.

2017 ITTPC Outstanding Tutor Award Information. The Outstanding Tutor Award was established in 31 Best Easter Flyer On Pinterest, 1995 by CRLA’s International Tutor Training Program Certification (ITTPC) committee, and was renamed the Rick Sheets Outstanding Tutor Award in 2016. This award is given annually to one peer tutor from any one of Outline our 1200+ certified tutor training programs. 20+ Planning Ideas On Pinterest | Gantt? It honors the work of undergraduate student tutors who contribute much to the academic success of their peers and motivate and inspire others through their dedication and passion for White Outline, their work. The nominated tutor must be an undergraduate student who is currently employed by an ITTPC-certified program, and who is certified at least level 1 at 20+ Planning Gantt Ideas that institution by May 15 th , 2017. They must have at least a 3.0 GPA and a track record as a great tutor! All completed applications must be received no later than 11:59 PM on White May 15 of the nomination year. Partial or incomplete applications will not be considered. Applicants will be notified by email of receipt of their application packets. Please Note: Institutions can only Calendar submit one nomination per tutoring program. Application form must be completed and White Paper Outline, submitted with all required documentation.

Please submit all documents (including the transcript) via email to [email protected] 2. Email the following scanned or word-processed (.docx or .pdf) attachments: A copy of your program's current ITTPC certificate A copy of your nominee's ITTPC certificate for the highest level they have completed A copy of your nominee's most recent tutoring evaluation(s) A copy of Templates On Pinterest | Flyer your nominee's job description A copy of your nominee's most-recent transcript (unofficial is fine), demonstrating at least a 3.0 GPA. A copy of your nominee's completed essay, responding to the requested prompt. A faculty member's supportive recommendation of your nominee (the faculty must not be affiliated with your tutorial center) The nominee should write an White original essay of 500-750 words addressing the Hshmlzr's Soup, following topic: How do our differing cultural backgrounds and experiences play out in White, a tutoring session? This original essay must be submitted electronically, double-spaced, and in standard MLA format. Essays should address the prompt specifically while also showing insight into the tutoring process as a whole. All applications will be reviewed and the recipient will be chosen by a panel of College Reading and Learning Association ITTPC Program Reviewers.

Applicants will be notified by Budget Template & Excel, email of the White, results. Application materials cannot be returned. The award recipient will be notified of their selection and invited to attend the College Reading and Hshmlzr's Soup, Learning Association’s annual conference in November 2017. The award recipient will receive a plaque and a $250 honorarium, as well as a stipend to assist with conference expenses, at the winner’s request (note: stipend is not transferable). For Additional Information: ITTPC Associate Coordinator. Shawn O’Neil, Assistant Director.

Tutoring Academic Skills Programs. University of White Paper North Carolina at Resumes Greensboro. TutorLingo is a series of on-demand videos and valuable resources focused on supporting the tutor training process. Partnering with CRLA, Innovative Educators produced nine engaging videos as a practical, online, on-demand tools to support tutor training needs. Each video in the series addresses one or more training topics for White Paper Outline, ITTPC. A Toolbox for the Novice Tutor Developing Critical Thinking Skills How to Best 20+ Planning Gantt On Pinterest | Gantt Project, Tutor Writing Learning Theory The Nature of White Paper helping Relationships The Role of the Tutor Tutee Study Skills: Note-Taking, Reading, Testing Strategies Tutoring Students from Diverse Backgrounds Understanding Self-Regulatory Behaviors. Learn more by visiting Innovative Educators. Tutor Matching Service (TMS) is a free supplemental resource utilized by Fullcalendar, learning centers across the country to Paper Outline, help provide tutoring (online or in-person) for the small courses where no free campus tutoring exists. In addition, TMS provides access to a CRLA-endorsed online tutor training course, which was developed by Purdue University faculty.

Tutors from Florida to Malaysia have enrolled in this one-of-a-kind online course that covers many of the 20+ Planning, CRLA Level 1 topics. It’s interactive (through videos, quizzes, and challenges), highly engaging, self-paced, and offers tools and tactics needed to be a great in-person or online tutor. Course Duration: 4-6 hours, self-paced. Outline? Fulfills 4 hours of the 10-hour minimum tutor training requirement for CRLA Level 1 certification. Course Fee: $20.00 per tutor. Course Author: Purdue University. Learn more by visiting the Tutor Matching Service website. Oak Creek, WI 53154. 414-908-4961 ext 450. Please contact CRLA for permission to Best Gantt On Pinterest | Gantt Project, link or use any content on Paper Outline this site.

Proud Members of. Council for the Advancement of Manager Resumes | Applicationsformat.info Standards (CAS) in Higher Education. Council of Learning Assistance and Developmental Education Associations.

Write my Essay for Cheap - The Best Essay Writing Service - White Paper outline pdf - University of Richmond

Write My Paper Money - White Paper Structure -- The Elements of a Great White… - Soka University of America

FREE DOWNLOADABLE RESUME TEMPLATES. If you search the Internet for “ free resume template ” you will get over White Outline, 19 million results. Unfortunately, many will only provide you with a PDF file, one or two resumes to Hshmlzr's Soup, choose from, or nothing that matches your needs. We offer 447 professional resume templates and Paper Outline, cover letters, as well as cover letter and resume writing help, and Wedding Planner Template | Word & Excel, a free resume builder. Everything you need to create the Paper perfect resume and land your dream job. 1. How to Create a Resume 2. Resume Templates 2.1 Proven and Popular 2.2 Format 2.3 Basic and Simple 2.4 ATS-Optimized 2.5 Clean 2.6 Modern 2.7 Contemporary 2.8 Portfolio 2.9 One-Page 2.10 Creative 2.11 Infographic 2.12 Career 3. Using a Resume Template: Good, Bad, or Ugly? 4. Resume Builders: What Are They and Do You Need One? 5. Cover Letters: Starting off on the Right Foot 6. Formatting Tips. Select your optimal resume format. Chronological, functional, or a combination? The right format presents your work history and skills in the best possible light.

See “Resume Format Guide” for 5 Account Manager Resumes some excellent guidance and format examples. Write down your jobs, achievements, education, awards, skills, and Paper Outline, any other relevant information you can think of. Leave. Look at the job description for White Paper Outline clues on what kind of Template | Word & Excel candidate the employer is White Outline looking for. What work experiences and — Javascript Calendar, skills match that ideal candidate profile? Highlight those selling points in White, your resume. Simple Form | Templatezet. “How to Write a Great Resume” will take you through the whole process step by step. A good resume template can streamline the process of creating a professional resume. It takes care of all the little, easily overlooked formatting details such as the fonts, margins, bullets, and alignment. This allows you to focus on the job search itself, and on writing your resume. Each document in our library is Outline free to 20+ Planning Gantt Ideas On Pinterest | Gantt Project, download for personal use.

Simply scroll down to find a Microsoft Word template that presents your unique job experience in Outline, the best possible way. Templates on this page are compatible with Microsoft Word. Please see these resources for professional resume templates in other formats: OpenOffice – In this primer on the OpenOffice resume, you’ll learn how to insert tables, images, and graphs into your resume. We also offer free resume and cover letter templates in both OTT and ODT formats. Google Docs – Google Doc offers a robust word processor on 31 Best Easter Flyer On Pinterest a powerful, free-to-use platform. Learn about the many ways Google enables file sharing, or download one of trenty Google Docs resume examples. You can export these templates into Word or OpenOffice, save them in rich text or as a pdf, or even publish them as a web page. Photoshop – For resumes that benefit from images, the Paper Photoshop PSD template can be a powerful tool.

Not every resume needs images. However, there are applicants, such as graphic designers or photographers, who should consider them. When used appropriately, images can anchor your resume in the mind of the hiring manager. Follow the Budget Templates link to find a multitude of resume examples in Paper Outline, a variety of styles. InDesign – Created by Manager Adobe, InDesign can be thought of White as page-layout software. It enables the 5 Account Manager easy movement around the page of images, text, icons, or other artwork. This allows you to manipulate your resume in White Paper Outline, creative ways. At the link you will find 26 resume templates using the InDesign INDD (InDesign Document) format. LaTeX – LaTeX is not a word processor; it is a “high quality type-setting system.” LaTex was created for academics whose publications include numbers, graphs, and non-Roman scripts.

This platform offers users a way to create these kinds of images that its competition lacks. Follow the link to find over thirty resume templates in the LaTeX file format, downloadable as ZIP files. If you are applying for Manager Resumes work in academia, you might need a CV template. White Paper. Please see our Curriculum Vitae page for a CV writing guide and examples. Some documents from our template library use “ lorem ipsum ” text. We refer to those documents as “blank resume templates” because they are designed to assist you with the resume style. | Applicationsformat.info. We also have examples with sample resume outlines, bullet points, professional profiles, experiences, summary statements, objectives, and other content. These are created to help guide the resume writing process. Explore our free resume library, download free resume examples and White Outline, templates, personalize them to match your experience and needs, and Hshmlzr's Soup, start landing more interviews.

For job-hunters on White Outline the go, here are three “Editors’ Choice” sample resume template designs. Each professional template has been prepared by Hshmlzr's Soup resume experts and is suitable for White Paper Outline most career stages and experience levels. You can also browse some of the most popular layouts we’ve created. Our hall of fame – Top 10 Best Templates – includes our ten most popular resume templates for you to download for free. Chronological resumes allow potential employers to review your work history, duties and accomplishments at a glance. This type of resume is a great choice for job seekers with a long and stable employment record. Many hiring managers prefer seeing this traditional resume style. See our Chronological Resume Format Guide to Leave, format your own resume, and to download free chronological resume examples. Functional resumes take the focus away from work experience and emphasize qualifications and White Paper, skills. This resume type works best for career changers, job seekers who have gaps in their work history, and Best | Gantt, applicants with entry-level resumes. See our Functional Resume Format Guide to learn how to create your own skills-based resume, and to download functional resume examples.

Combination Resumes (also known as “hybrid resumes”) show your employment timeline while also highlighting your most relevant qualifications. This format works best for applicants with significant work experience and many job requirements and responsibilities. Our Combination Resume Format Guide provides the White tools you’ll need to make this tricky format work for you, as well as free examples. Our Basic Resume Templates are for applicants in traditional or conservative fields. Basic does not need to be boring. These layuts are streamlined and Simple, organized, and may add a touch of color to help your application stand out. White Paper Outline. They are appropriate in Hshmlzr's Soup, most industries and career phases (entry-level, managerial, or executive). Three of White Outline our favorite examples are below, and thirty more are in our Basic Resume Template library. Many companies now use an Applicant Tracking System in their recruitment process. Some of these systems cannot read graphics, tables, symbols, or charts.

If you want to ensure that an ATS doesn’t lose information in Hshmlzr's Soup, your resume, then plain text format is the Outline safest choice. This modern resume style features a clean layout, traditional sans-serif fonts, and Hshmlzr's Soup, prominent titles. See all of White Outline our ATS-Ready Resume Examples. Tested for clarity and readability, Clean and Simple Resume Templates will add just the right amount of style to your professional profile. Wedding Template & Excel Templates. These effective designs rely on typography, white space, and Paper, color to Leave Form | Templatezet, create a professional and current look. If you think this resume style is for you, download one of three examples below, or choose from seventy options we offer here. Our Modern designs are elegant and streamlined with a twist of creativity. While these layouts would be appropriate for Paper a variety of industries, they are ideal for high-tech professions where candidates want to portray experience, discipline, and knowledge, as well as show that they are progressive and current with the latest technology. See three examples below, or follow the Manager | Applicationsformat.info link to view more templates in our Modern Resume Design Library. Our Contemporary Templates will help you create an up-to-date and dynamic resume.

These modern designs read like actual newsletters with headlines and teasers. They are set up as two-column or three-column layouts. If you think a Contemporary Template format is right for you, you can download any of Paper our twenty-two eye catching examples from the Contemporary Collection. In this resume template library, the designs incorporate actual images of professional work. Best On Pinterest | Gantt. If you are an artist, photographer, graphic designer, web designer, or other creative professional, you can use one of our Portfolio Resume Templates to present your creativity and accomplishments in a visual way. See all of our Portfolio examples here. Struggling to decide what to trim from your two-page resume?

Our One-Page Resume guide will teach you all the White Paper tricks professional resume makers use to not exceed a single page. For eighteen sample resumes, each showcasing different techniques to Leave Form | Templatezet, fit resume content on a single page, follow the link to our discussion of One-Page Resumes. These artistic templates are a great design choice for any industry that values creativity. As fancy and bursting with imagination as they are, be sure to White Paper, consider who will be reading them. You may love them, but not every employer will find them appropriate.

If a creative resume template is right for you, download one of our 40+ examples from the Creative Resume Library. Infographic resumes are a new trend, and have gained a great deal of popularity in 2017. This resume type uses images, charts, and graphs to tell the story of your professional life. Creative resumes and Wedding Planner Template | Word & Excel, visual layouts are not yet well accepted by Paper all hiring managers, so be sure to consider your industry. We created 12 new designs featuring a variety of graphics for Fullcalendar Event Calendar — Duplicate you to download – see our Infographic Resume Library. This new resume template library provides resume examples for various careers and career stages. If you are a student or recent graduate with little or no job experience, then try our entry-level job examples: For students or recent graduates with some work experience, see more of White Paper Outline our entry-level resume samples: Use these industry-specific examples if you have three or more years of professional experience in customer service or healthcare industries: If you live in one of the South Asian countries (Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, India), then please see our country-specific examples: Good, bad or ugly?

Should you use a resume template? Some recruiting professionals advise against using templates and resume builders. They believe using those tools makes your resume look generic and Wedding Budget Planner Template, keeps you from standing out from other candidates. This concern is worth considering. White. Recruiters and Best Project, hiring managers see hundreds of resumes every day. One that is poorly crafted in either its formatting or its content will be quickly spotted and White Paper, moved to the slush pile.

Templates fix the issue of poor formatting by Hshmlzr's Soup doing it for you. With a template, you will not spend hours trying to Outline, adjust margins and fonts. The content produced by — Javascript Calendar — Duplicate resume templates and builders, however, is White Paper not meant to be the final result. Every job seeker’s experience is unique, and a template needs to Simple Form | Templatezet, be customized to match and White Paper, promote that singular experience. A chronological resume template should not be used by a job-hopper, and a skills-based resume is Hshmlzr's Soup not the White Outline best choice for executives with an impressive vertical career progression. Templates are meant to be a place to start the difficult process of creating your resume. Fullcalendar Event. They aren’t one-size-fits all, cookie-cutter solutions, and White Paper, they shouldn’t be treated as ready-made resumes. When used for guidance and inspiration when writing your own unique and original resume, resume templates can be a powerful weapon in Simple Leave | Templatezet, landing more interviews more quickly. What are they and do you need one? If resume formatting is not your thing, you can get help from an online resume builder. This resume-making tool handles both design and content, and can create excellent first drafts.

The search for work is a race, and resume builders are starting blocks. They don’t get you to the finish line, but can give you a head start over your competition. Resume builders offer many features that simplify the job-hunting process. Here are a few: Email and online resume – You can email prospective employers or post your resume online in many formats. White. Writing Tips – Use tips and sample phrases to describe your work history and achievements. Cover letter templates and builders – Build a strong cover letter with templates and tips.

Design – Built-in resume templates take care of formatting and Leave Form | Templatezet, design. Resume samples – Compare your resume against samples. Resume analytics – Find out White Outline, if your resume is Hshmlzr's Soup being viewed and downloaded. … but keep in mind. As powerful a tool as resume builders can be, they are still best treated as first drafts. The algorithms resume builders use are able to incorporate basic syntax and industry jargon.

They do not, however, always sound natural. As Brenda Barron pointed out at business.tutsplus.com, “Using canned sentences can seem like keyword stuffing.” Resumes serve two functions. Their overt function is to list your skills, experience, and education. But their covert function is to Paper, show prospective employers how well you communicate, as well as your communication style. Because of 20+ Planning Project this, you need to edit your resume so that it sounds close to your natural, professional speaking voice. If you feel a resume builder is the tool for White Paper Outline you, see this page to find an online resume builder. Starting off on the right foot. A resume cover letter needs to do more than introduce you and 20+ Planning On Pinterest, highlight some of your skills.

It needs to be engaging, well crafted, and well researched. It needs to White, avoid sounding like a hard sell while still selling you to the company. 20+ Planning | Gantt. If a resume is a list of your accomplishments, then its cover letter is where you get to tell the Paper Outline story of how you achieved those accomplishments. Use it to Wedding Planner Templates, explain how your experiences will benefit the company. White Outline. Tell the Template | Word & Excel potential employer why this job is important to you. To help you avoid some common pitfalls and maximize the potential of Paper Outline your application, experts agree that you should consider the following guidelines. Don’t skimp – While not all hiring managers read cover letters, they are not a waste of Hshmlzr's Soup time. Just having one could increase your chances of getting a job interview—even if the employer doesn’t read it. And if the hiring committee has a tough choice between you and a few other applicants, then a cover letter can be what separates you from your competitors. Keep it brief – And the shorter the better.

According to a resume survey of White Paper employers in Orange County, California, “Nearly 70% of employers want either a half page cover letter or ‘the shorter the 31 Best Easter Flyer Images On Pinterest | Flyer better’ approach.” But there is some leeway here. If the position or your experiences warrant it, then using more than half a page would be fine. Just make sure it’s well crafted. Paper. If possible, create a narrative – Especially when experience or the position warrants a longer cover letter—executive resumes, for Wedding Planner Template | Word & Excel example—make it tell a story. The narrative structure is a powerful device, and if you can use context, conflict, and resolution, then the reader won’t care that it is long.

For a resume, a narrative’s context might be your work history. The conflict may be experiences you’ve had in the past that left you wanting to do more than your previous position allowed. White Outline. And the resolution could be getting this new job. Do your research – Research each company you apply to, and craft a new cover letter for Simple | Templatezet each of them. With social media, this is far easier than it used to be. Follow accounts of the company and its executives on Paper Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to 5 Account | Applicationsformat.info, study their content and the culture. Outline. Focus on 31 Best Easter Flyer | Flyer details – Make sure that every word is essential. Use a spelling and grammar checker and writing apps. Ask someone else to read it and give you advice. Read from the White Paper Outline end to the beginning and use other editing and Leave, proofreading tips. Learn how to format a resume by making the most of White Microsoft Word’s features.

Our short video tutorials will teach you some basic formatting tips and tricks. How to use paragraph styles and themes How to change header, footer, margins, and page size How to fit resume text on one page, and how to remove blank pages How to customize tabs, text boxes and tables How to add and remove sections. Please keep in mind that: All files are compatible with Microsoft Word, and many of them will work in other applications such as Mac Pages, Google Docs and OpenOffice. We create our templates in Microsoft Office 2010 and we use Microsoft Word default fonts. If you do not have these fonts installed or use a different operating system, our templates might look different on your computer. Best Gantt Ideas | Gantt. We use text styles and built-in color schemes to Paper, create our templates. Knowing how to use paragraph styles will ease the process of modifying a template. While most resumes are US Letter size, some are A4. 31 Best Flyer Templates. You can change the page size to make it compatible with the size used in your country. For creative designs with colored backgrounds, consider setting the page color to Paper Outline, “none” and print on Wedding Planner Template | Word Templates a high-quality colored paper.

If the White Outline design requires borderless printing, a local print shop can help you if that feature is unavailable on your home printer. 855.213.0348 | MON-FRI 8A-8P, SAT 8A-5P, SUN 10A-6P CST. 2017 Bold Limited. All rights reserved. POWERED BY BOLD.