Date: 9.11.2017 / Article Rating: 5 / Votes: 5573
Www.resourcesed.info #Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter

Buy Essay Custom - Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter - Rice University, Houston, TX

Dec/Sat/2017 | Uncategorized

Best Custom Academic Essay Writing Help & Writing Services UK Online - Rules for Requesting a Letter of… - Gustavus Adolphus College

Dec 02, 2017 Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter,

Custom Academic Paper Writing Services - Letter of Recommendation: How to Ask for… - The University of Warwick

Best Sample Essays, Free Research Papers, Dissertation Samples. Automobiles come in all shapes and sizes. They range from Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation having comfort and Click Senior speed, to excitement and price. There are many different types of vehicles to choose from in Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter this new technological world. Some are for Do You Have For Disaster Recovery? | Yasser, thrills, racing, off-roading, and for the boring people, a mode of transportation. Hundreds upon Requesting | Recommendation, thousands of vehicles fill the Business Templates - Microsoft Word, roads and highways every day, and Letter | Recommendation many don’t need to Horror Template And Parties, be there, due to Requesting | Recommendation, just people driving for no reason. There are really three types of automobiles that are the Move Recovery? | Yasser Al, greatest in number on the road. These types that fill the roads are cars, trucks, and SUV’s.

Each vehicle is very different and really all contain what a person is looking for. Letter | Recommendation. We can write a custom essay on Thank You Letters For Donation Free Example Letter Cars for Letter Requesting | Recommendation Letter, you! Cars are the most common form of Template | Horror, Template And Parties, vehicle on the roads today. Cars can really be categorized into a few types, from economy, luxury, and sports cars. Economic cars usually cost less, and get more efficient gas mileage. Letter Requesting Recommendation. They are great for the average family or single person. A few examples of Government Template Sample | Resume, these cars are Civics, Cavaliers, and the new hybrid cars. Luxury cars are more for the people who have too much money on there hands. The gas mileage is Letter | Recommendation not too bad, but the car can cost a pretty penny.

Some examples of these cars are Cadillac, BMW, Mercedes, and Lexus. Free Business Templates - Microsoft Word. Luxury cars have the most smoothing cruising and really are the best for Letter Requesting, relaxation. Thank For Donation Sample Example. The final type of car is the Letter Recommendation | Recommendation Letter, sports car. These cars are the ones that cost the Template » Government | Resume Cv, most and Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter guzzle gas like no other. They range in the highest price range and are built for only one thing, speed. Much of today’s youth are interested in sports cars, and really have the need to To Download, have a thrilling, exciting drive on Requesting Letter the highway. These cars are really of Resume Template » Government Resume Cv, no use, but pretty to Letter Requesting, look at, like the Work Form, Corvette, Porsche, Camaro, Supra, and Letter Requesting Mustang. Trucks are not as common as cars and Horror Party Template Template can range from Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter many prices. The bigger the Free Templates - Microsoft Word, truck you get, the Recommendation, larger the Training Needs Assessment Design, price. Many construction workers use them for dependability, and for there power. You can tow a hefty load with a huge V10 Dodge Ram, such as a family boat, trailer, or construction equipment.

The gas mileage is Requesting Recommendation Letter not the best on these large machines, but size does matter. A person can pick up a small truck such as a S-10 or a Tacoma for a great price, and not a gas-eating machine. Overall a truck is Have Plan For Disaster Recovery? | Yasser Al not a bad vehicle, but is really not for the family due to seating capacity. Now if a person is Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter looking for Click Senior Sales, the biggest piece of Letter Requesting Recommendation, junk, an Work Release SUV has it all. It really is not safe or has no purpose on the road. Recommendation. Many families use them as transportation, but really they are no good. They eat more gas than 10 cars combined in Party a week and really are not worth the Letter | Recommendation Letter, expensive price. If a family needs a vehicle, get a van.

They are much more comfortable, cheaper, and less prone to Resume Sample | Resume Cv, tipping over. Some examples of these giant boats are Suburbans, Blazers, Expeditions, and Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Explorers. Do You Have Move Recovery? Al. If these were not around gas would be cheaper, and Letter Letter the economy would have much cleaner air to A Short Doctor, breathe. Requesting. In a nutshell one can say that they are worthless, form size and Free Templates cost. Requesting Recommendation Letter. A vehicle has its advantages and disadvantages on what type a person gets. As of cars, trucks, SUV’s they all of Government Resume Template Cv, different sizes and shapes. These different types of Letter Requesting | Recommendation Letter, transportation can be used to Free Business Templates - Microsoft Templates, there fullest and can have many features on them.

Each has it’s own little package, and really some can put some more beats in Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter your heart and more sweat on your face. Template. Some for entertainment, and others used for what ever you want to do. Letter Requesting Recommendation Letter. Remember , Remember, free essays, sample essays and essay examples on Cars topics are traced by Government » Government | Resume Cv, plagiarism detection systems. Letter Requesting Recommendation Letter. All samples online are plagiarized. Don#8217;t download them and Template | Horror, Template And Parties submit them as your own paper for school, college or university. Why not to | Recommendation, get a 100% original custom essay at Government Sample Cv PapersMart.net? Would you like to get a free quote? If you need a custom essay on Cars feel free to Requesting | Recommendation, contact our online essay writing company.

Our professional academic writers who hold Master#8217;s and Needs Assessment Design PhD degree will write a 100% non-plagiarized essay, term paper, research paper or dissertation for Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter, you. Business Templates Word Templates. Our custom essay service produces high-quality custom essays on Letter Requesting Recommendation Letter any topics and Resume » Government | Resume disciplines. Letter. Timely delivery and Training Needs Template | Template confidentiality guarantee! http://papersmart.net - will write a custom essay, research paper, term paper, thesis or dissertation on any topic and Requesting Letter discipline. Party | Horror, Template And Parties. 100% non-plagiarized papers from Requesting Letter professional writers. Affordable prices. http://www.essaylib.com - is A Short On Information Technology Doctor place where you can order custom essays, research papers, term papers and dissertations starting from Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation $10/page! It is one of the Write A Short Technology, best essay helpers available online. http://www.effectivepapers.com - students can buy custom written essays, research papers, term papers, thesis papers, dissertations, proposals, book reports, speeches starting from Recommendation Letter $12/pg! A lot of To Download Senior, students experience difficulties in getting good samples of essays, research papers, dissertations. Actually it's very difficult to find effective and Letter | Recommendation professionally written academic papers online, especially for free.

That's why we decided to provide college and university students with great sample essays, research paper samples, sample term papers, university dissertation samples and even sample Master's thesis papers on Do You Have | Yasser Al the best writing topics. Letter Requesting | Recommendation Letter. Best Sample Papers is designed for those who are looking for interesting essay samples, college research paper samples and term paper examples or free dissertation samples on any disciplines. You Letters For Donation Free Example Format. At Best Sample Papers you can find academic paper samples in APA, MLA or Turabian format. Letter Recommendation Letter. All free sample papers are sorted in categories, tag cloud and archives that makes navigation very convenient for any student who need professional paper writing help for free. Anyway, if students want to have their academic papers written they can contact the best custom writing services recommended by Click Here To Download, our specilaists and Letter | Recommendation writers.

Congratulations! You have successfully installed the Catfish Manager plugin! Go to Business Templates - Microsoft Word Templates, the administration panel to change this text, the Letter, options and to set custom CSS to Templates - Microsoft, change how the Recommendation, advert looks.

Write My Paper For Me Cheap - Email Templates for Asking for a Letter of… - Old Dominion University

Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter

Pay for Essay and Get the Best Paper You Need - How to Ask Your Professor for a Letter of… - Ball State University

Essay Writing Service - How to Ask Your Professor for a Letter of… - University of Minnesota Twin Cities

Moral Values for Students: A Necessary Part of the Curriculum. Paul grew up on a farm where moral virtues such as hard work and Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation honesty were cherished. As a teacher, each class had a moral lesson. When most persons talk about a school curriculum, they think about Party Template | Horror, And Parties math, science, social studies, and Letter language courses. Seldom do I hear or read about moral values as being part of the curriculum. The problem is that the neglect of teaching moral values in schools is hurting our students and causing problems in society. Senior. If a person has never learned any moral values, how is she or he able to discern the difference between right and Requesting | Recommendation wrong? That is basically the Free Templates - Microsoft, essence of moral values education. As parents and Recommendation educators, we should all advocate the Party Template And Parties, teaching of moral values in our schools for the following reasons:

1. Preparing Our Children For Future Roles In Society: Knowledge gained in Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation school is only one goal of education. The primary goals of education should be enabling students to Horror Party | Horror, And Parties, gain knowledge and moral values. Our children will need both in preparing themselves to be good parents and Letter Recommendation Letter citizens in » Government Resume Sample | Resume society. 2. Many Parents Aren't Teaching Moral Values: If all parents were teaching their children moral values in the home, it would not be necessary for Recommendation Letter, the schools to do this work, The sad fact is Technology that a lot of kids are not learning from Recommendation | Recommendation Letter their parents the difference between right and wrong. Business - Microsoft. This is because most mothers and Letter Requesting fathers in their busy work days spend only a few hours with their children. To Download This Senior And Marketing. In many families, there is only one parent and Recommendation Letter no other role models for kids to follow.

3. There is Too Much Violence and Dishonesty in Society: Every day students are exposed to Free Templates Word, violence, dishonesty, and other social problems in Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation the media and the real world. How many times have we heard about school shootings? What about other times when students are caught cheating on Thank You Letters For Donation Example Format Letter exams? Then, too, we read about bullying in school and Letter Requesting fights between gangs. » Government Resume Sample | Resume Cv. If moral values were taught in Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation schools, we would have fewer of these problems. 4. To Counter Bad Influences in A Short - Plumbing Society: Unfortunately, many of the role models of young people are setting bad examples. Letter Recommendation | Recommendation. These bad examples range from sexual promiscuity, degrading of women, advocacy of Resume Cv, violence, and the condoning of dishonesty in order to Recommendation | Recommendation Letter, succeed.

5. Moral Values Will Stick With You For Life: It's amazing the Business Templates Templates, amount of Letter Recommendation, math and Government Resume Resume science knowledge I have forgotten since my school days. I haven't, however, forgotten moral value lessons learned in school. Letter. One of these moral lessons was learned while I was a varsity football player. Horror Template Template. Our team had just lost a tough game because the referee had ruled we were stopped inches away from Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter scoring a touchdown. When our school principal had heard many of my teammates complaining about how the officiating had caused us to Free - Microsoft Word Templates, lose the game, he came on the team bus after the game and said that in life the Recommendation, referee never beats you. Most Important Moral Value for To Download This Sales And Marketing, Students.

Which is the most important moral value for students to learn? Moral Values for Students in School. It would serve society well if the following seven moral values for students were taught in schools: 1. Unconditional Love and Kindness: In most cases, if you love someone, he or she will love you back in return.

This, however, is not the real meaning of love. Love should be unconditional. With more love in Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter the world, kindness will follow and Horror Template replace cruelty. Students must be taught that dishonesty and cheating are wrong, and will get you nowhere in the future. Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation. As a student, one is only hurting himself or herself by cheating, because this action will eventually catch up to you in the end with bad consequences. When I was young, I learned that success was one percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration. Nowadays, so many students want to cheat and cut corners in Horror | Horror, Template their studies because they are lazy and don't place any value on hard work. This thinking must definitely change. Unfortunately, in our highly competitive dog eat dog society, many people will tread on Letter others to Template » Government | Resume Cv, get ahead in life. Respect for others should include respecting different religions, races, sexes, ideas, and Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter life styles. To achieve a common goal, it is necessary for all people to work together.

If this is not done, a few people may profit, but the end result for everyone will be a failure. I still believe in the motto, united we stand and divided we fall. Compassion is Government Resume Template » Government Sample | Resume Cv defined as being sensitive to Letter Requesting Letter, the needs of people. If there were more compassion in Here To Download This the world, there would be less homeless, hunger, wars, and unhappiness. Jesus Christ taught us to forgive our enemies or people who hurt us. Anger in Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter most cases is caused by an unwillingness to forgive. There would be less violence and fighting in school if students could learn this moral virtue. I taught English in a Catholic school in Thailand for more than six years, and learning moral values was built into You Letters For Donation Free Example, all of our lessons.

Actually, ten percent of the students' grades was based on how well they practiced moral values inside and outside the Letter Letter, classroom. This would be an excellent policy for Government Template » Government Resume Cv, other schools to Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation, adopt. Why The Education System Has Failed to Succeed. by Sarah C Nason 28. Catholic School Teachers Imparting Moral Values.

by Paul Richard Kuehn 24. Using Community Resources to Write On Information Technology Doctor, Raise Successful Students. The Real Reasons Why U.S. Schools Fail to Deal with Bullies. by Dreamworker 2. The School Uniform Debate: Pros and Cons of School Uniforms. by citizen10 42. Arguments For and Against the Use of Corporal Punishment in Schools. by Paul Goodman 5. Why Does the Philippines Need the K-12 Education System? by Cianeko Abueva 91.

Paul Richard Kuehn 5 days ago from Udorn City, Thailand. Thank you very much for your comment. tajamul islam 5 days ago. This will change the life of an | Recommendation Letter, individual. Paul Richard Kuehn 3 months ago from Udorn City, Thailand.

Thank you very much for your comments. Children need moral teaching in the home and schools because the Free Sample Example Letter, media and society, in general, are not giving it to them. Don A. Hoglund 3 months ago from Wisconsin Rapids. I agree that the schools shy away from moral values in teaching but I also observe a trend of people wanting them tught. I think that is the reason home schooling has become somewhat popular. When I ws a kid I was unaware that any religiouss schools existed except the Catholic schools. Now I observe a variety of religious schools. Letter. I don't know if there are more or just did not see them before.

Whatever the Click This Sales, case it seems that the people want more moral teaching for their children. Paul Richard Kuehn 3 months ago from Udorn City, Thailand. I am happy you liked this article. Paul Richard Kuehn 3 months ago from Requesting | Recommendation Letter Udorn City, Thailand. Thank you for your comment! Paul Richard Kuehn 5 months ago from Udorn City, Thailand. Thank you very much for the comment, Rao. | Horror, Template. I am happy you found this article useful.

This page can change our life from bad to good . Paul Richard Kuehn 7 months ago from Udorn City, Thailand. Thank you for Letter Recommendation Letter, your very nice comment, Caron. I'm happy this article was helpful for your moral studies exam. It ws really helpful for my moral studies examination. Thank you Mr. Paul for writing this wonderful source of information. thank you sir for Horror Party Template, the complete list of moral values we are conducting a research about that and it help us a lot don't worry sir we will include your name their as the author of the information that we've gather from you. Excellent article! In my child's public high school, I'm encountering many immoral teachings, which leaves me to | Recommendation Letter, think that she should switch to a Catholic school.

The problem is A Short Essay Doctor that she doesn't want to leave her friends behind, which is understandable. Requesting | Recommendation. The staff doesn't seem to seize the importance of moral values, which is sad. Our society needs more people like you. Keep up the good work and Thank Free Sample Format may God bless you. Paul Richard Kuehn 8 months ago from Udorn City, Thailand.

I really appreciate your comments and am happy you found this article inspiring. It's a very good and inspiring article. Paul Richard Kuehn 9 months ago from Udorn City, Thailand. I'm happy you liked this article, Grace, and Letter Letter found it useful in your study! it was a great and brilliant ideas. Thank you! Very useful in my study. Paul Richard Kuehn 10 months ago from Udorn City, Thailand. Thank you very much for your comment, Alisha Ali.

I am happy that your kid's school is doing a wonderful job in teaching moral values. Very nice article. To Download. It is very vital to Recommendation Letter, teach kids the values at the right age, before it is too late. The values taught in the very tender age. For Donation Free Sample Format Letter. My kid's school has done wonders in this. W school in Sharjah is the Requesting | Recommendation, best decision I took for Template » Government Resume Sample | Resume, my kid. They are just amazing teachers.

Paul Richard Kuehn 11 months ago from Udorn City, Thailand. Thank you very much for Letter, your comment, John. john havey 11 months ago. its good and moral value. Paul Richard Kuehn 11 months ago from Udorn City, Thailand. Thank you very much for your comment! I am pleased you find my article nice and important. nice and Release Form important.

Paul Richard Kuehn 11 months ago from Udorn City, Thailand. Thanks for commenting, Amaka. I am very pleased that my article helped you with your project on values. Paul Richard Kuehn 11 months ago from Udorn City, Thailand. I really appreciate your comment.

I am happy that your parents inbibed in you moral values. Amaka maduba 11 months ago. This really helped me in writing my project on Recommendation | Recommendation values.i really appreciate this write up. Paul Richard Kuehn 11 months ago from Udorn City, Thailand. Thank you very much for your nice and thoughtful comment, Mary. I am happy you are inspired by my article and Here To Download Sales applaud you for wanting to help homeless and hungry people. am inspired by | Recommendation Letter your write up on moral value because my parents imbibed in me,today,i love to help people who are homeless and hunger,i give the fod and show them more love as God says we should love one another.

Paul Richard Kuehn 12 months ago from Thank Example Format Letter Udorn City, Thailand. Thank you very much for your comment, Willis, and I really appreciate your support. i wish we had more people with the same mind. our schools would be great place to be in and our students would benefit more. i support you dear friend. Paul Richard Kuehn 13 months ago from Letter Requesting | Recommendation Udorn City, Thailand. You are absolutely correct in noting that we need our religious institutions to strengthen our morality. These institutions should pay much less attention to politics. odongo lucas 13 months ago. we need our religious institutions to strengthen our morality. Not to Here To Download And Marketing, leave all we have in the in the korans and the bibles at the doorsteps. Paul Richard Kuehn 13 months ago from Udorn City, Thailand. I am very happy that you found this article helpful for your assignment.

thanks its helpful for my assignment. Paul Richard Kuehn 13 months ago from Udorn City, Thailand. Thank you very much for your comments, Alex. Yes, the practical part of moral values is Letter something that must be practiced from the lower grades in Thank You Letters For Donation Free Example Format Letter school. It is a hub! I would also suggest the practical part of Letter Requesting | Recommendation Letter, moral values to be done as from the lower level of education. Children being helped to participate more on practical issue after learning in class the theoretical part. This will remain in Horror Template their lives.

Thanks Paul for a nice hub. Paul Richard Kuehn 13 months ago from Udorn City, Thailand. Thank you very much for your comments. I really appreciatet them! gayathrinivetha 13 months ago. this was very essential things of all human beings.so, we will be get more awareness in Recommendation our life. Paul Richard Kuehn 14 months ago from To Download This Senior Sales And Marketing Udorn City, Thailand. I'm very happy you liked this hub and Requesting | Recommendation that I made your speech easy. thank u sir..u made my speech easy. Thank You Letters Free Sample Example. :)

Paul Richard Kuehn 20 months ago from Udorn City, Thailand. I would be very happy to help you, Armel. Please send me an email and tell me how I can help you. Paul Help me in Recommendation my report about moral values. Paul Richard Kuehn 20 months ago from Udorn City, Thailand. @prairieprincess , Thank you very much for your great encouraging and supportive comments. I'm happy you found this hub useful!

Sharilee Swaity 20 months ago from Canada. This was beautifully written and I love the points that you make. Right now, I am teaching grade six and I try to model these teachings, as well as talk to them about Essay On Information Technology - Plumbing doing right and wrong, on a regylar basis. Requesting Letter. I am going to look at your article on activities for teaching these things, too. It is Work Form not always an easy thing to teach, but I love your example of Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter, making part of a student's mark. Word. Very powerful! I had not thought of doing that, but may consider it. In Canada, being a good citizen is part of the Letter, curriculum so perhaps it could be brought in that way, too. Take care and Horror Party Template And Parties thanks for Requesting Recommendation Letter, writing such an Party Template, important article. Paul Richard Kuehn 23 months ago from Letter Recommendation Udorn City, Thailand. Peggy, Please excuse my long delay in replying to your comment.

I appreciate you sharing. Peggy Woods 2 years ago from Work Form Houston, Texas. That is the big advantage of Letter | Recommendation, attending religious based schools like the Free Templates Word, Catholic schools you and Requesting I attended when young. Moral values are totally integrated in » Government | Resume all the Letter, other classes taught plus it reinforces the Thank You Letters Free Sample Example, teachings and values from what our parents taught us at home. When those things are taught particularly at | Recommendation, young ages when kids are most impressionable, they tend to stick. Good parenting is undoubtedly the MOST IMPORTANT job of all. Templates. The rest that comes after that is ancillary. That is not to say that good moral values cannot be taught elsewhere, but with all the negative influences out there today it is more of an uphill battle. Letter Letter. The first job starts right in And Parties the home! Your first #5 example is so true!

Like you, I have forgotten much of what I learned in school except for the value lessons. I cannot think of the last time I have used any algebra as an example. Happy to share this! Paul Richard Kuehn 2 years ago from Udorn City, Thailand. Groot , please leave me your comment and tell me whether you liked this hub.

Paul Richard Kuehn 2 years ago from Letter Requesting | Recommendation Udorn City, Thailand. I think you will be able to learn a lot from the ancient Chinese philosophers. DowntownKhan 2 years ago from Pakistan. Thank you, Sir! Will follow the Horror Party | Horror,, Chinese philosophy references you mentioned with respect to intrinsic morals. Paul Richard Kuehn 2 years ago from Udorn City, Thailand. Thank you very much for your interesting comments about Churchill. I also have heard the argument about character traits being genetic in nature. According to ancient Chinese philosophy, Mencius believed that all people were born basically good, but the philosopher Hsunzi thought all people were born bad. I appreciate your comments on this hub!

DowntownKhan 2 years ago from Pakistan. Hope this message finds you well. Really enjoyed all your hubs related to Letter, moral education as part of Free - Microsoft Word, former schooling. Letter Recommendation | Recommendation. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and Here This Senior Sales And Marketing experience. I recently became very interested in Letter Requesting Recommendation character education. Moral values if I am not wrong form part of character education.

They are certainly very relevant for every child and her personal and social development. I did some research and Party | Horror, And Parties came across two camps of academics with reference to character education. Both agree on the fact that moral values are essential. Both believe it can be taught. However, one camp maintains that character traits are genetic in nature.

I was listening to one debate in which a professor from this very camp pointed towards an anecdote of Letter Recommendation, Churchill's life. In the summer of 1884, the headmaster of a prep school for boys wrote on Write On Information - Plumbing Sir Winston Churchill's report card: Conduct has been exceedingly bad. He is not trusted to do a single thing. He has no ambition. Maybe difficult times call for difficult virtues? Anyway, just like in Letter any other field, there are always disagreements among researchers/academics in Education too. Paul Richard Kuehn 2 years ago from Udorn City, Thailand. You are welcome to Free Templates Word Templates, express your ideas on any of Letter Requesting | Recommendation Letter, my hubs at any time. thank..u . sir.for like my ideas. Paul Richard Kuehn 2 years ago from Udorn City, Thailand.

Your ideas are very good. It definitely is Thank You Letters Sample Letter important for older people to set good examples for the younger. Paul Richard Kuehn 2 years ago from Udorn City, Thailand. This is my most popular hub and I too would like to see it become more popular. I am very happy that you liked this article! Paul Richard Kuehn 2 years ago from Udorn City, Thailand. What you say is completely true.

Another problem is that young students have mostly bad role models and not enough good role models to teach them the value of moral virtues. Paul Richard Kuehn 2 years ago from Udorn City, Thailand. You seem to be a very conscientious student. How is your thinking different from your parents in Letter Requesting Letter the matter of religion? Paul Richard Kuehn 2 years ago from Udorn City, Thailand. I'm probably too conservative in Click To Download Sales my thinking. Thanks for your comment. i wish that with all's blessing's this hub page become more popular i the world.by this page i learnt many new things . i get chance to share my views with everybody. thank. u. Letter Requesting Letter. sir. sorry for taking the For Donation Format Letter, topic any where. Requesting | Recommendation. now we have many facilities to teach children's. in schools smart classes were there. now new new thing were also there. Work. but children's don't take too much interest in Letter Requesting Recommendation these things like in moral value etc. they only like to use mobiles,laptops,fb,watsapp,etc.they only miss use the new technoloygy.they don't like to sit with there elders.they only want's to Horror Party | Horror, Template And Parties, go on any trip or picnic with there friends not with there parents or elders.this is the main problem of now's generation. Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter. elders are the 1st google of moral values.they know our good or bad. but we . we don't want's to sit with them .we give more importance to our friends . i am sikh , i belive in all gods like hindus,muslims ,christians and all . we all were studing in Thank For Donation Free Sample Format one school ethier he/she is hindu or sikh or muslim .all were studing equaly. overall i am studing in 11th and Letter Recommendation | Recommendation my thinking very much different from my parents in the matter of religion and in Horror Party Template And Parties other matter also. yes, sir you are right but in world there are only 20 or 30% of people who think like u. Paul Richard Kuehn 2 years ago from Udorn City, Thailand.

It is not my intention to Letter, say that moral values should be taught along with a religion. People can teach love, compassion, hard work, and Thank For Donation Free Sample Format other moral virtues without being a Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Muslim or Jew. Paul Richard Kuehn 2 years ago from Udorn City, Thailand. Thanks for commenting. Letter Recommendation Letter. I entirely agree with you that it is the responsibility of primarily mothers and also fathers to teach moral values to their children. you all are talking about religion there is Horror Party | Horror, Template And Parties no religion of Letter Recommendation | Recommendation Letter, children . god made us while making us he doesn't stamp that you are from Government Resume Template » Government Resume Sample Cv this religion and you are from this. this all religion were made by human being . that's why this is a big issue in the whole world. mother is the first teacher for her children .moreover mother taught more moral values too her child than the school or from anywhere.

Paul Richard Kuehn 2 years ago from Udorn City, Thailand. Thank you very much for your comment. I will definitely check out the NZ courts over-ruling the school punishment for bad behavior. Anzac Descendant 2 years ago. exactly the trouble of Letter Recommendation | Recommendation, today's society!

Check out NZ courts over-ruling the school punishment for bad behaviour as non-moral parents paid $20k to Write On Information Doctor, get it over-ruled. Paul Richard Kuehn 2 years ago from Udorn City, Thailand. Mary, thank you very much for your great comments! Yes, moral values and religion are two separate issues. The world would be a much better place today if more people had better moral values. Thanks for voting this hub up as useful and interesting! Paul Richard Kuehn 2 years ago from Udorn City, Thailand. Vellur, Thank you very much for your comments. I'm glad that you feel the same as me about the teaching of moral values! Paul Richard Kuehn 2 years ago from Udorn City, Thailand. Kathleen, I am very happy that you find this hub valuable.

I should really write more on this subject due to how popular this hub is. Thank you very much for Letter, reading, commenting, and sharing! Mary Craig 2 years ago from New York. As many have pointed out, moral values and religion are two separate issues. Certainly Paul society would fail without moral values. This is an excellent, evergreen, and necessary hub! Voted up, useful, and interesting. Nithya Venkat 2 years ago from Thank For Donation Example Format Letter Dubai. Great hub and yes moral values must be taught to children so that they can be better people and contribute to making this world a better place to live in. All schools should make it a part of their curriculum as you have stated. Kathleen Cochran 2 years ago from Atlanta, Georgia.

What a valuable hub. Sharing. Paul Richard Kuehn 2 years ago from Udorn City, Thailand. Thank you very much for your comments! I'm very happy you learned many things from this hub. Paul Richard Kuehn 2 years ago from Udorn City, Thailand.

pavana I'm very happy that this hub was useful to Recommendation Letter, you, Thank you very much for Resume » Government Cv, commenting! Deepshikha chaudhary 2 years ago. Thank you Ilearnt lots of thing. it was very use full to me thanks allot. Paul Richard Kuehn 3 years ago from Udorn City, Thailand. Muhammad Abdullah javed Thank you so very much for your great insightful comments. Letter Requesting Letter. I especially appreciate your criteria on which we need to focus.

Paul Richard Kuehn 3 years ago from Udorn City, Thailand. The Agnostic I agree entirely with what you say. Moral teachings shouldn't be religion specific but be inclusive of all religions. Thank you very much for your great comments! Paul Richard Kuehn 3 years ago from Udorn City, Thailand. Virtues Thank you very much for your encouragement and support! I really appreciate it. muhammad abdullah javed 3 years ago. Thanks for the good write up about a very important aspect of education.

I do agree with your views with regard to the necessity of intorducing moral values. As far the seven values are concerned, I have to say nothing about You Letters For Donation Free Sample Example that, they are simply good. I think, as some of the viewers have also commented, we need an elaborative description of values. To build a personality we dont have to stick to Letter Requesting, a few, rather there should be a constant delibrations about the Write Technology - Plumbing, values. The following should be the criteria on which we need to focus: 1) Basic values 2) Values require for Requesting | Recommendation, change in students bent of mind 3) Values to understand purpose of education 4) Values to understand the responsibilities towards the society 5) Finally through the process of inculcation one should recognise himself and Write A Short On Information Technology Doctor the Creator and also purpose of life. The Agnostic 3 years ago. I believe teaching children morality is critical. However we should not teach it from a specific religion.

If taught in school, we need to make sure our moral teachings are inclusive to people of all faiths. thank u for this effert to teach our younger generation to live uo to the values and to make it a better world to live. you r great. Paul Richard Kuehn 3 years ago from Udorn City, Thailand. grand old lady Thank you very much for your favorable review of this hub. I really appreciate it. Mona Sabalones Gonzalez 3 years ago from Requesting Letter Philippines. This is Write Doctor a wonderful idea. These are values that are best imbibed when you are still a child, and should be reinforced during high school and college life. School is where it all begins, and these lessons will find their harvest when the children join the real world.

Well said. Paul Richard Kuehn 3 years ago from Letter Recommendation | Recommendation Letter Udorn City, Thailand. Thanks for the comment. Why are moral values for Template | Horror, Template, students very bad? Paul Richard Kuehn 3 years ago from Requesting Letter Udorn City, Thailand. Rita Thank you very much for your comment! I appreciate it! sradha kapoor 3 years ago. Paul Richard Kuehn 3 years ago from Udorn City, Thailand. Larry Rankin You are absolutely correct in pointing out that there are general rules for polite society. Thanks for commenting on this hub!

Larry Rankin 3 years ago from Oklahoma. This is a topic I have long pondered. Thank You Letters Example Format Letter. To me, the problem that arises so often is that when people try to put in place programs like this in school systems, it is just a thin veil for supporting intolerance. I really like the way you have things laid out, and if that system was followed, moral value curriculum could be very effective. Of your highlighted points, one that should always be held in high regard is #4, and that is the one that so often gets trod upon by people with power and Requesting | Recommendation Letter mass control on Horror Party the mind.

There are general rules for Requesting | Recommendation, polite society, but they don't involve bullying people because they have different belief systems. Excellent article. Paul Richard Kuehn 3 years ago from Udorn City, Thailand. Rishit Are you saying, that I should list 10-12 more moral values in Thank Free my hub? Paul Richard Kuehn 3 years ago from Udorn City, Thailand.

Johnd623 Thanks for your great comments! I'm happy you liked this hub! Rishit yesterday 3 years ago. give 10-12 moral values. Magnificent website. Lots of useful information here. Im sending it to some friends ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks for your sweat! eedddcdfeffa.

Paul Richard Kuehn 3 years ago from Udorn City, Thailand. lovely me Thanks for Letter Requesting Recommendation, your comment! I'm happy you liked this hub. hi i love ur point very much. Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages ® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and Party Template Template And Parties others.

Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.

Do My Essay Uk - Email Templates for Asking for a Letter of… - American University

Do My Essay Me Uk - Sample Letters and Emails to Ask for a Reference -… - Hawaii Pacific University

Peter Max: Peace, Love and Inspiration. As young kids, we all had our favorite posters adorning our rooms. From motorcycles to kittens to Justin Bieber photos… for which the coming years will hold guilt and embarrassment. Letter Letter. Thanks to my hippie parents, I had Peter Max posters. In fact, I had a Peter Max room! While I loved the Beatles and Yellow Submarine (which was inspired by Max’s work but not done by him), sleeping in a psychedelic room made me the man I am today and please withhold the wisecracks, my longtime friends!

Sure, just try sleeping with uber-bright yellows, pinks and oranges glaring through the dark. There was no need for a night-light as the vibrant glow kept me safe from the boogeyman but afraid of longhair love children, sitting in the corner of my room with bongs bubbling. Years later I would discover it wasn’t some childhood phobia but actual friends of my parents smoking pot in the wrong room. Yet something else, considering the second-hand weed smoke, that made me the man I am today. - Microsoft Templates. Again… hold off on the comments. But Peter Max’s work was exciting. Letter | Recommendation. It was fresh and innovative and led a generation — the love generation, to be exact — with visuals and messages that are still adored and Work Release Form, worshipped today. Several days after I planned writing this article, I noted that Mr.

Max would be appearing at a local gallery. Fortuitous? Karma? Too much second-hand smoke from “Uncle Bongchild?” Whatever it was, I made sure I was there to speak with him and get a few quotes. There is Letter Recommendation a bit of confusion about Max’s actual date of birth, according to Form several biographies around the Letter Recommendation Letter web. Some say 1937 and others say 1939. Considering the - Microsoft Templates fact that his family, German Jews, fled Nazi Germany after he was born, the Letter Requesting | Recommendation Letter date may be earlier. The official bio on Here To Download This Sales his website gives no date, so I would rather respect his obvious wish to have no date and Letter, judging by the man with whom I spoke, I believe numbers are not very important to Thank You Letters Sample Example Format Letter him. His family traveled to Shanghai, China, where they lived for the next ten years, according to Wikipedia, and Letter Recommendation | Recommendation Letter, they lived in a house that ‘overlooked a Buddhist temple, where Peter would observe monks painting calligraphic images with large bamboo brushes on large sheets of rice paper.’ The bio goes on to say his Chinese nanny taught him how to hold and paint with a brush by using the movement of his wrist.

His mother encouraged him to Templates Templates develop his art skills by leaving a variety of Letter Requesting Recommendation art supplies on the balconies of the Business Word Templates pagoda and told him to ‘go ahead and make a mess; we’ll clean it all up after you.’ During my interview with Peter, he did make a point of artists learning to move their wrists for the best training in rendering and control. In 1948, the family departed China and, according to yet another bio, ‘in fact the young Max would move frequently with his family, learning about a variety of cultures throughout the world while traveling from Tibet to Africa to Israel to Europe until his family moved to the U.S. In America Max was trained at the Art Students League, Pratt Institute, and the School of Visual Arts, all in New York.’ It is said that as a young child he simultaneously developed an | Recommendation Letter interest in art and astronomy. Click Here To Download And Marketing. If you follow him on Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Twitter, you will see posts dealing with art and Government Resume Sample | Resume, astronomy! A key insight to his interest in Letter, “cosmic art?” What’s The Real Story Behind The Man and The Myth? There are many different bios about Thank Sample, Mr. Max that dot the internet and they all vary slightly, so only Letter Requesting Letter, Peter knows what is really true. The point to Click To Download Senior Sales And Marketing this writer’s look at Peter Max as a creative is to inspire the readers by his lessons on creative thought and application.

It’s important to note that Peter, like so many other great expressionists — if one can put him in Recommendation | Recommendation, that classification — learned realism before embarking on Release a style unique to his own vision. As one world-renowned painter once told me, “you need to Recommendation learn the real world before you can create your own and Free Business - Microsoft Word, have it be believable.” Peter’s art was groundbreaking. That’s a hard position to be in. When you are the Letter | Recommendation first, you face the doubters, the naysayers and the conservative mindset that makes expressing your love for Free Templates - Microsoft Word Templates what you believe in an uphill battle. In all the biographies that one can read, it’s obvious that Peter’s parents supported his creativity and Letter Requesting Recommendation Letter, encouraged it. In a time of war and turmoil, moving from the threat of Write - Plumbing extermination under the Nazis to Shanghai under the control of the Imperial Japanese army during the brutal days of the Second World War, then to a young State of Israel, surrounded by enemies bent on destroying each and every citizen, Peter had to be aware of the tensions around him. Letter Requesting Letter. It was probably the love and Thank Sample Example Format, protection of his parents that made those years not so frightening for him.

Throughout it all, there was art in Requesting, which to immerse himself. Perhaps it was the world that he best knew and it gave him comfort. With his family moving to Click This Senior Sales Brooklyn, New York in Letter Requesting | Recommendation Letter, the early 1950s, Peter was now part of a city that celebrated art and gave him many avenues to grow as a professional. His earliest work to gain attention was collages of photographic images, and Form, it won a gold medal from the Society of Illustrators in 1962. The 1960s saw big cultural changes.

The sexual revolution, the nightly broadcasts of the war in Vietnam, “doves and hawks,” “tune in, turn on, drop out,” “make love, not war” burning bras and draft cards and the growth of casual drug usage — it all happened very fast and people sought to Letter Letter find other “planes of reality.” It wasn’t just acid trips… it was a way to free themselves from the uptight 1950s with the frightened attitudes of the cold war and a possible threat of nuclear war, communists and space aliens… which were less feared than communists. The beat generation of the 1950s was too quiet. Bongos, MAD Magazine, Kerouac and Ginsberg were too fringe at the time to threaten the American way of life. Max and his contemporaries were actually changing things. But the generation of freedom and “marching to one’s own drummer” also had a certain hipness that was an insistence of “being in.” If you weren’t “with it” you were a “square.” Fashions and causes change but people will always be people. With Max’s upbringing and art being his world of creativity and Thank Sample Format Letter, peace, I suspect it insulated him against growing up at Letter | Recommendation Letter, a time when non-creatives committed unspeakable acts against humanity. His art was everything – his number one reason for being. When I saw that Peter would be at the Ober Anderson Gallery in Click Here This Sales And Marketing, Clayton, Missouri, I tried to arrange a meeting so I could ask a few questions for this article. My biggest quandary was what questions does one pose to Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter an iconic talent whose work spans decades? The usual questions have been asked and answered dozens of Work Form times.

I wanted to Letter Requesting Recommendation find answers to Thank You Letters Free Sample questions that would be relevant to Requesting | Recommendation what creatives face today. I wanted gems from the master that would change lives and Write Essay On Information Technology - Plumbing Doctor, thinking. I had expected a few minutes of Peter’s time in the gallery but was delighted when he suggested we sit at a sidewalk cafe to chat. I assured him I would only ask two or three questions, as I knew he was busy. “Ask four or five or more” he replied, with a genuine smile. Mr. Max was a pioneer of many things. Aside from his art style, often referred to Letter | Recommendation as “cosmic art,” he also was the first to experiment with licensing and mass production. I actually had some of his Mead book covers, which were ripped from my books by Write A Short Essay On Information, a teacher who screamed at me about “filthy hippie, drug-addled art not belonging in Letter Recommendation, a clean, wholesome American school.” If you consider the generation who fought the status quo, the establishment and old mainstream thinking, Max’s foray into licensing his work may have seemed too commercial for the current art movement at that time. Was Max “selling out” to the establishment or using consumerism to spread the message of his art?

His art adorned clocks for Thank You Letters For Donation Sample General Electric, school book covers for Mead, airplanes, postage stamps, work for six American presidents, among too many projects of shear importance to mention in Recommendation, just one article. I was curious about what brought him into licensing his work. Not even Norman Rockwell, who was America’s darling artist from the Write A Short Essay On Information Technology - Plumbing Doctor 1940s through the 1980s, had done it before. Letter Requesting Recommendation. Did Max see potential in consumerism or was it just an extension of Free Templates Templates his art and the tools with which he experimented? When I asked about his entry into licensing, Mr. Max smiled and leaned forward. “It was really great… historic… sensational… such a rush from Letter Recommendation | Recommendation, every direction toward who I was and what I did. It was hard for Write Essay Technology Doctor me to Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation even believe it. I just somehow captured the Business - Microsoft Templates mood the way the Beatles captured the Requesting | Recommendation Letter music mood of the late sixties and early seventies, I captured the visual.” “Licensing is Party And Parties where you license your name to Letter Recommendation | Recommendation be reproduced commercially but to the public, they just see the Senior Sales objects out there… the Peter Max objects and they just loved it. How else were they to get Peter Max things?

The posters weren’t enough. I sold a million posters at Letter Recommendation | Recommendation, least, if not two million. Then there were Peter Max blue jeans and Peter Max shirts and I had 72 licensing deals. After about For Donation Example Format, two-and-a-half years, I realized that the Letter Requesting Recommendation Letter only other two people doing licensing were Dior and some other designer in Europe. I decided I didn’t want to You Letters For Donation Free Format Letter be that company anymore and Requesting Recommendation, gave up a two million dollar business.

I did two million dollars gross in Government Resume » Government | Resume Cv, 1970 dollars. You can imagine. Letter Recommendation. I gave it up and then I missed it a lot. It was an exciting period for me and then, in the late eighties, I did it again but this time with only 35 licenses and gave it up again. Government Resume. Today, every major artist who gets ten to Letter Recommendation Letter twelve million per piece licenses, when asked why they are doing this, they say, ‘isn’t that how Peter Max started?’ So, it’s a way to Party Template distribute your work and to Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation getting your work out there.

People loved it, so I gave them what they wanted. It was a lot of fun for You Letters Free Format Letter me, so I may do it again, very soon.” I had to Requesting Letter ask if his contemporaries resented his work for “the establishment.” “No, no! It was a huge, big, beautiful community, the love generation. We were all together generating the feeling of love, peace, harmony and togetherness.

It was not a competitive thing; it was unity… in unity is strength.” He also mentioned his work in Resume Sample, the spiritual community. Mr. Requesting Recommendation. Max, it turns out, was the force behind the Satchidananda Ashram, affectionately known as “Yogaville,” in Buckingham, Virginia. If you are in the area, make time for a visit and mention his name. Someone from the gallery rushed out to inform Peter that he was needed in Form, the gallery right away but he politely replied that he would be there once he was done with my interview. The graciousness and consideration overwhelmed me! I did, as I had promised, keep the number of questions down to three. With only one question left, I asked what advice he had for designers to help their creative thought. Requesting Letter. What did he think about the belief that creatives had to have a certain “style” for which they are known? “The advice I always give young creatives, “ he started, “go to a print shop where there’s a lot of random sheets of paper they throw away and you can get forty pounds of paper they don’t need for twenty or thirty dollars and draw all day long.

Draw nonsense. Just let the Thank For Donation Sample Example Letter hand and wrist go and draw anything. Requesting | Recommendation Letter. Circles, squares… if a drawing comes out it comes out, if not then go on to the next piece. Here This Senior Sales. So just draw, draw and draw and don’t worry what comes out. Let the Recommendation pen and the wrist get used to the movement. You should become an expert in moving the wrist. Release Form. You get better with repetition.

Not every drawing has to be a good drawing. Every sheet should be a bad drawing, just move the pen around. Eventually the great drawings will come.” Picking up an inspiring quote from Max’s Twitter account (@Peter_Max), “when I approach a canvas, the only thing I anticipate is being… surprised!” How Does This Translate to THIS Generation? It was never success or money Max was after – it was always about the art. Letter Recommendation | Recommendation Letter. Sure, he made millions and Write A Short On Information - Plumbing, will continue to make money but if you hear his words, it falls behind his love for creativity. As with his words on Letter Requesting drawing, until “it comes,” keep loving your creative projects and the money will come. If not, at least you’ll love what you’re doing. I have to | Horror, And Parties take credit for Recommendation Letter that afterthought.

Look for Click opportunity in technology and marketing. Consumerism was a bit more innocent in the 1960s, if “innocent” can be used as a descriptor, but as rampant as consumerism is, why not use it? With digital technology evolving every day, there are always avenues open for creativity. Get inspired by Max’s words and life! Yes, we may not want to actually draw on | Recommendation Letter paper, but Peter is not the Release only great artist to encourage others to draw every day. Requesting Letter. Picasso was also quoted as saying one should draw every day. No matter what tool you use to create, practice makes perfect and mistakes, or “bad drawings,” as Max refers to it, hold lessons that lead us to become better at creating great pieces, designs, websites, etc. It’s hard, if not impossible, to fathom such thoughts as “unity” and “harmony” in our generation as we rebel against our parents of the love generation and live behind the “me first” generation of entitlement. There are great lessons in Peter Max’s words, as well as his career. If you check the Peter Max website you’ll find, among other words of wisdom that inspire, a schedule of his exhibits and Horror Party Template, personal appearances.

I highly suggest you go to one and meet the man. You will find a gracious, kind and humble man who will be happy to shake your hand and take a few moments to chat with you. You will come away from it feeling better about being a part of the creative community and Letter Recommendation Letter, inspired about starting a new day with a new outlook. Check out his book, “The Art of Peter Max” (available signed, too!) Images ©Peter Max.

Speider Schneider is a former member of The Usual Gang of Click Here To Download Senior And Marketing Idiots at MAD Magazine, “among other professional embarrassments and failures.” He currently writes for local newspapers, blogs and Requesting | Recommendation Letter, other web content and For Donation Free Sample Example Format, has designed products for Disney/Pixar, Warner Bros., Harley-Davidson, ESPN, Mattel, DC and Marvel Comics, Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon among other notable companies. Speider is a former member of the board for the Graphic Artists Guild, co-chair of the GAG Professional Practices Committee and a former board member of the Society of Illustrators. He also continues to speak at art schools across the United States on business and professional practices. Follow him on Twitter @speider. Love Peter Max and love your articles! Fab pics, too (I had scarves and stationery with many of those images on them … fond memories). How lucky that you had the opportunity to Requesting meet this iconic artist! Looking forward to your next piece …. Great article, Peter max was certainly an inspiration for me growing up. Thanks a lot for this comprehensive article. It has lots of inspiration and encouragement in Here To Download Senior, it :-)

I met Peter Max once in the 1980’s at a Dallas Show of his art. He was very personable and happy to spend time talking. Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter. It was a great experience! Kaboom, fantastic new take on Max. You really should consider a biographical book on Government » Government Sample him in your inimitable writing style. It would be great! Your profession, background and writing would do justice to an iconic time in American graphics and Letter Requesting Letter, business! Do it!! Really good stuff. Business Templates - Microsoft. Congratulations!

Really a Great article! Thanks Speider Schneider. I too love Peter Max’s work and Requesting Recommendation, was happy to read this interesting piece about Peter Max, the Government Resume Template » Government Sample man. To me, his art is Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation happy – the colors, the shapes, the images – pure joy and Technology - Plumbing, whimsy. (I have a very old, but dear to my heart, Peter Max, Statue of Liberty jigsaw puzzle which I’ve put together over and over again.) Thanks for a great read – Yeah, Speider’s interaction with Peter spoke volumes about the man himself, confirming much of what we get from Letter | Recommendation, his colorful, imaginative works. Noupe Editorial Team. I grew up with Peter Max art in my room too. Horror Template | Horror,. Still adore his art and his total art vibe. Influenced me also as an artist, but mostly Peter Max images just make me happy when I look at them. every time. what more could you ask. Peter, I think it is Letter lovely you are still doing what you do.

Thanks a lot for this comprehensive article. Cool site. but Peter Max DID do the original artwork for the yellow submarine movie… when they were finaly ready for production he was too busy though……… he says so in interviews on max channel on youtube… check it out… Thanks for making a really cool website man. Government Resume Sample Cv. I LovE Peter MaX. Peter and I actually chatted about that and he did mention being too busy to go to London for the nine months they wanted for production but he didn’t bring up that he did the Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter original art. He did bring up that the artist who did the To Download This Senior final art for the film was referred to as the “Peter Max of Europe” and Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation, that they became friends. I have to assume Peter is a very humble man who doesn’t really talk about his accomplishments that much. Humility is part of the love generation, I guess. addition to my comment above… Really amazing website. Thank you for sharing all of this. i like the painting of the lady of liberty it is very colorful and abrtact great job max. Hey Speider, great interview and article!

I was in elementary school in the 1960’s and you can only imagine how much that exciting decade influenced my young mind – not just the art, movies, music, and moon landing – but EVERYTHING!! New cars, new furniture, new buildings, new friendships, and Work Release Form, (most importantly), new ways of thinking. This quote (heard years later while watching a PBS documentary), says it all for me: “The 60’s . . . in Recommendation | Recommendation, the 60’s it was as if creativity was the whole point of existence.” – Vidal Sasoon. 2007 - 2017 noupe.com. if you like our Facebook fanpage, you can read everyday such amazing stories.

How to Write an APA Style Paper: 12 Steps - Rules for Requesting a Letter of… - Pace University

Professional Nursing Paper Writing Help | Nursing Essay Writers - How Not to Ask for a Recommendation Letter |… - University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign

Pornography/Andrea Dworkin, A Detrement To The Feminist Movement term paper 9834. Andrea Dworkin has been an influential write, speaker, and activist for over two decades. She claims to be a feminist, and that her ideas are beneficial to women. This paper will show that many of her most popular beliefs are not only detrimental to Letter, society, but also not in the best interests of women. In letters from a war zone, Andrea Dworkin presents a collection of speeches and To Download This And Marketing, short articles she has composed during her career as a writer and activist. Many of her articles deal with censorship and pornography. One claim is central to all of these, pornography is an act and not an idea, thus censorship is not relevant to it. In response to a New York Time Review of her 1981 book, Pornography: Men Possessing Women, Dworkin writes, Pornography says the women want to Recommendation | Recommendation Letter, be hurt, forced, and abused; pornography says women want to be raped, battered, kidnapped, maimed; pornography says women want to be humiliated, shamed, defamed, pornography says that women say no but mean yes - Yes to Here This Sales And Marketing, violence, yes to Letter Recommendation | Recommendation, pain. Free Business Templates - Microsoft Word Templates? (Dworkin p 203) In response to Dworkin s fiery rhetoric, Wendy Mcelroy writes that Dworkin has scientific backing and Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter, even cites evidence to the contrary. In Japan, where pornography depicting violence is widely available, rape is You Letters For Donation Free Sample Example Letter, much lower per capita than in the United States, where violence in porn is restricted. Mcelroy attacks the belief that pornography cause violence, stating that even if a correlation is present, is does not necessarily mean there is a causal relationship. (McElroy 102) Lynne Segal sees in Recommendation | Recommendation Letter, inherent harm in trying to Free Templates, link the two together. She believes that feminists who try to do so are wasting valuable time that could be spent on Requesting Letter other important issues.

In the end, anti-pornography campaigns, feminist or not, can only enlist today, as they have invariously enlisted before, guilt and anxiety around sex, as well as lifetimes of confusion in our personal experiences of sexual arousal and activity. In contrast, campaigns which get to the heart of men s violence and sadism towards women must enlist the widest possible resources to empower socially. (Gibson 19) Another argument of Dworkin s is Horror Party Template | Horror,, that pornography should not be protected as free speech under the first amendment. It is her contention that protecting what pornographers say, is protecting what pornography does. Pornography is more than words. They are acts against women. Pornography happens to women. Requesting Letter? As a result, bans on such material are warranted, not only because it is harmfully and discriminatory to women, but also because there are no civil liberties that are violated in preventing an act. (Dworkin 185) Since it is uncertain whether there is even a correlation between violence against women and Free - Microsoft Word, pornography, any attempt to ban it must be viewed as censorship. What ever it is referred to, it still has the same effect. In many of Dworkin s writings, she laments the silencing of women. Letter Requesting Letter? She is Essay Technology - Plumbing Doctor, partially responsible for this silencing.

In 1992, The Canadian Supreme Court ruled in favor of a legal restriction on pornography based on Letter Requesting | Recommendation Letter the psychological damage it does women. Ironically, this obscenity law has been used almost exclusively against gay, lesbian, and Release Form, feminist material. (McElroy 87) The effect of censorship is absolutely detrimental the weaker voice, as is the case with the Butler decision. Dworkin herself fell victim, when her book, Pornography, was seized by Letter Recommendation | Recommendation Canadian customs officials. Censorship in contradictory to feminist goals, because freedom of - Microsoft Word Templates, speech is the most powerful weapon in the feminist arsenal. Letter Requesting Recommendation Letter? Medical journals used by Work Form medical students, and the testimony of women victimized by sexual abuse are prime targets of censorship. (Strossen 77) An episode involving Dworkin and her cohort in censorship, Catherine MacKinnon, demonstrates the Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter dangers of censorship. At a symposium at A Michigan law school, at which Dworkin and MacKinnon were speaking, a group of feminists had prepared a series of documentaries of the topic of the conference, prostitution. Dworkin refused to speak at Write Essay Doctor the symposium if adversarial speakers were there, so the Letter documentaries were the only voice of opposition to them. When work got out that the documentaries could possibly pornographic, Dworkin and MacKinnon insisted on their removal. When the presenter refused, they coerced the students with threats of leaving, to Write - Plumbing, force the removed of the documentary exhibit. What had started out as an academic symposium quickly turned into a forum for the exclusive advocacy of Dworkin ideals. Her action epitomized the danger of censorship to society and other feminists, she silenced the weaker voice. (Strossen 211-214) Dworkin s opinions on pornography are summed up nicely by Wendy McElroy; Pornography is morally wrong; Pornography leads directly to violence against women; Pornography, in and of itself, is violence against women.

Five individual allegation are made based of the third point; Women are physically coerced into pornography; Women in porn who have not been coerced have been so traumatized by patriarchy that the cannot give real consent; Capitalism is Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter, a system of economic coercion that forces women into Template Resume Sample | Resume Cv pornography in order to make a living; Pornography is violence against women who consume it, and thereby re-enforcing their own oppression; Pornography is violence against women, as a class, who must live in fear because of the atmosphere of Recommendation, terror it creates. (Mcelroy 91) The first three allegations deal with coercion. The first claim is based on a few isolated cases and should not be used to characterize the entire industry. The second allegation is not only arrogant, but degrades women because it undermines a woman's ability to Essay On Information Technology - Plumbing Doctor, choose. If women s choices are being trashed, why should radical feminists (i.e. Dworkin) fare better than other women? This sends a dangerous message that woman lack full capacity to make choices. The third allegation fails in a similar manor as the second. Dworkin draws no line between consent and coercion, and thus she rejects a woman s right to Letter Recommendation | Recommendation Letter, contract. (McElroy 92-95) The fourth and fifth claim of Dworkin s are also in contradiction with women s best interests. The fourth claim completely ignores the possibility that women might actually enjoy pornography without falling victim to it.

Allowing women access to To Download And Marketing, a means of sexual expression with actual sex grants them increased sexual freedom. Recommendation? The final allegation is based on the notion that, Women are not individuals, but members of a class with collective interests. In making this claim, Dworkin must destroy the Templates Templates notion of individuality, and condition unsuitable for not only women, but all humanity. (McElroy 96) Another criticism of Dworkin, is that many of her arguments contain logical inconsistencies or outright contradictions. For one thing, Dworkin wants to | Recommendation, validate the experience of Horror Template Template, women who have be silenced by patriarchy yet refuses to accept the voices of Letter Requesting | Recommendation, women who participate in pornography. Templates Templates? Dworkin also believes that pornography is the bastion of patriarchy, yet conservatives, tradition champion of patriarchy, also crusade against pornography. (McElroy 98) In one of Recommendation, writings of cesarean sections, Dworkin make staunch, graphic, remarks about the topic. It is laced with information about Here To Download This Sales conspiracies and loaded with vulgarity. Such extreme language may work against the interests of women, because even though a problem might exist, it might be written of by readers due to Dworkin s hyperbolic harangue. (Strossen 196) In general, Dworkin s writings while claiming to be feminist, are often in Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation, direct conflict with mainstream feminist agenda.

Many of Doctor, her views portray women as helpless victim incapable of rational thinking. In her support of censorship, she is also met be harsh resistance from prominent women s groups such as N.O.W.. Many of her view are seen as harmful to the cause of women s equality, and in this regard are more dangerous then anti-women's factions, because it is Letter Requesting | Recommendation Letter, written under the banner of For Donation Free Sample Format Letter, feminism. (Gibson 118) Andrea Dworkin s influence has created an Recommendation, environment where free speech and equality are compromised. Though she claims it to be in the best interest of society, this just is not true. Most feminists reject her ideas as counterproductive to A Short Essay On Information Technology - Plumbing Doctor, their goals. | Recommendation Letter? Her writing are not only And Parties, detrimental to women, however, everyone is Letter Requesting | Recommendation Letter, affected. By advocating censorship, she undermines every principle that this country was founded on and every ideal that keeps it unified and A Short On Information - Plumbing, free from oppression. Ironically, Dworkin seeks freedom from oppression for women, but in doing so advocates universal oppression for all people, women and men. Works Cited 1. Dworkin, Andrea Letters from a War Zone. Lawrence Hill 1993. 2. McElroy, Wendy A Woman s Right To Pornography St.

Martin Press 1995 3. Gibson, Pamela Church and Gibson, Roma Dirty Looks British Film Institute 1993 4. Strossen, Nadine Defending Pornography Doubleday 1995. Our writers are all Uni graduates able to Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter, work effectively on Thank For Donation Example any level under time constraints. Well-versed in most subjects and citation styles, our writers have years of ghostwriting experience doing both academic and professional projects. Every paper is written from scratch based on Requesting Recommendation your instructions and there is no plagiarism of any kind. Plus, we guarantee free unlimited revisions. You will enjoy direct contact with the writer throughout the entire process and will receive the paper by e-mail/download. Work Release? The projects are never resold and will remain your unique property for a lifetime.

The service is totally confidential and all client information is kept private. Letter Recommendation | Recommendation? We guarantee that the paper will adequately meet your guidelines and be done by the deadline, otherwise we will give you your money back, if we fail (terms of service apply).

Best Place To Buy Argumentative Essay Paper - Rules for Requesting a Letter of… - Western Michigan University

Buy Essay Without Getting Caught - Sample Letters and Emails to Ask for a Reference -… - University of California Irvine, Irvine, CA

Examples Of Good Resumes That Get Jobs. Climbing The Corporate Ladder. With cashed up corporate balance sheets and strong earnings growth, employment levels continue to improve across America. The latest unemployment rate has declined to 4.7% as 2H 2017. It’s in Letter | Recommendation the first half of the year where ideally all hiring shall be done because: 1) The best available people are still available. Templates - Microsoft Templates! There is a bias against Requesting Letter, people looking in the 3rd and Free Business Templates Word 4th quarter because rightly or wrongly, companies will be wondering what’s wrong with you for not having found something earlier; 2) Companies need to spend their budgets while they are still available. There’s no time like the present; 3) Hiring an employee at the start of the Requesting | Recommendation Letter year gets the most out of the Business - Microsoft Word employee, especially if there is a guaranteed compensation package. If you find yourself looking for a job in the second half of the Letter Requesting | Recommendation year, it’s important to Click Here To Download This Senior hustle a little more or prepare for Letter Recommendation activity to Government | Resume Cv pick up in the spring. Don’t give up hope. Use this time to Letter Requesting | Recommendation Letter plan more thoroughly. I’ve seen over Horror Party Template 9,000 resumes in my career and hopefully this article and Letter Requesting Letter subsequent articles linked within can help you out.

An excellent resume should be standard. THE IMPORTANCE OF AN UPDATED RESUME. Just the Here To Download This Sales other week, I had breakfast with an old boss of mine who moved on | Recommendation, to do different things last year. What I thought was a friendly meet up turned out to be a soft sell on why I should join his firm. Click To Download Senior! “ We should talk more next week Sam ,” he concluded. “ I think you’ll be amazed at Letter Recommendation Letter, what we’re doing here .” I proceeded to discuss my meeting with another old colleague of mine who then said, “ Sam, actually we also have a 5 year runway to build something great. You should send me your resume. ” “ No problem “, I said. Resume » Government Resume Cv! Truth be told, my resume was one year old and needed some updating. But, that’s OK, given the Letter Requesting | Recommendation Letter changes were quite minor as I’ve been with the same firm for awhile now. It never hurts to keep employment dialogues open, even if you don’t currently plan on leaving your company.

It’s a courtesy to them, and Free Business Templates you never know when someone wants to pay you big bucks for a guaranteed length of time to Requesting Recommendation Letter join their organization! It’s generally I who evaluate resumes, so it was kind of exciting to You Letters Free Sample Example Letter update my own to send to someone else. * The 7 Seconds Rule. Letter Requesting! The average amount of time a reviewer spends on your resume is 7 seconds and Resume » Government that’s it! It’s partly because we have so many resumes to look at, and it’s partly because we’re lazy. Make sure the top half of Letter Requesting Recommendation Letter, your resume pops and everything is Horror Template And Parties, clear. * One Page Resume Or Bust. If you have a resume longer than one page, you just quadrupled your chances of Letter Requesting, having your resume crumpled and tossed in On Information - Plumbing the bin.

More is much less in this situation. Having a one page resume shows that you are concise, clear, and to the point. Again, we only spend roughly 7 seconds on your resume, so don’t bore us with irrelevant details. It’s all about what you’ve done lately, your education, and Letter an interesting fact about you. Anything more and You Letters Free Example we’ll ask you during the interview. * Don’t Over Think Design.

Unless you are a graphic designer looking for Letter Requesting Letter a job, there’s no need to over think the design of your one-pager. Contact info, latest two or three jobs with responsibilities, education, and hobbies done. Segment the Government » Government Resume Cv page out in Requesting titles, use bullet points if you will, and make that one page as simple to read as possible. Thank You Letters Example! We really don’t care about what type of font you are using, whether the paper has a thicker weave, and all the Letter Recommendation nitty gritty details of your latest project. Write A Short Essay - Plumbing Doctor! Like blogging, content is Requesting Recommendation, king! * Don’t Hide Obvious Things. Government Template » Government | Resume! If you’ve never had a real job before or are still within 5 years out of Letter Requesting | Recommendation, undergrad, you better not hide your GPA. Hiding your bad GPA is a 90% guarantee of getting your resume tossed because it shows that you think reviewers are stupid enough to not realize your grades are missing.

We’ll start thinking the worst, so don’t hide your GPA! Don’t hide any of your contact details either. That will surely piss off your reviewer if she wants to contact you. * A Good Resume Is Standard, Nothing Special. Government Resume » Government Sample | Resume Cv! A good or great resume doesn’t make the person. Letter Requesting Letter! You and your interview make the Work Form person. A good resume should be standard, which means it’s all the Letter important not to have a bad resume. A bad resume obliterates your chances, and a good resume is the absolute minimum. There is no one golden resume format.

It just has to be easy on the eyes. From the examples below, you’ll see that all are acceptable resumes. * Customize Your Resume As Much As Possible. Resume Template Sample | Resume! Don’t use a generic resume for all your applications. It’s important to highlight specific skills, attributes, and experiences you have that would be an asset to Requesting | Recommendation your new employer. * Do The Not So Obvious. If you’ve sent out hundreds of resumes already, and Free - Microsoft Word aren’t getting any responses, do something different. Put a picture of yourself up on the top right hand corner. Again, do this if you haven’t been getting any love at all, especially if you’re more attractive than average. Requesting Recommendation! LinkedIn profiles with picture profiles get clicked on twice more often than those profiles that don’t have pictures. Change your resume color to a green back ground.

Make your objective statement a prediction on who will win the Work Release Form Super Bowl and why? Then parlay that with a follow up interview if your prediction holds true. If you aren’t getting any call backs, you have nothing to Letter Requesting Recommendation Letter lose. If you do any one of the following things above, you will stand out and Click Senior Sales And Marketing get the recruiter’s attention. EXAMPLES OF GOOD RESUMES THAT GET JOBS. I like how Adam states right up front his objectives and Recommendation Letter qualifications. His resume is easy to read. Unfortunately, there is no GPA, and his work experience isn’t much to write home about, depending on what job he’s looking for.

If he’s looking to Free Templates - Microsoft apply as a restaurant manager, he looks like a perfect candidate. Letter! Resume Rating: 8/10. Edgar has a classically formatted resume which I like. He must be just graduating from business school because he over To Download Senior Sales And Marketing emphasizes his education, and Letter | Recommendation Letter under emphasizes what makes Edgar the man. We already know Edgar went to Free Templates - Microsoft Word Darden b-school if I’m reading his resume, so putting his education at the very top is Letter | Recommendation, wasting valuable real estate. Thank For Donation! Also, I know nothing about Edgar as a person, which doesn’t create any affinity. Letter Recommendation | Recommendation Letter! Resume Rating: 7/10. Pamela’s resume has almost everything I want to see. I like how she highlights a “Profile” portion up top, lists her experience, and then her education and Thank Example Letter activities. I would love to know more about what makes Pamela tick.

Also, I would consider removing her earliest work experience and Letter | Recommendation Letter expand a little more on her interests. Resume Rating: 8.5/10. Lauren’s resume is unique because it is a classic example of an Write A Short Essay On Information Technology - Plumbing, actor’s resume. | Recommendation! The resume showcases her range as an actress in terms of Work Release, tours, plays, commercials, and training. Lauren is obviously an attractive woman who has used a professionally shot picture in the top left hand corner to Recommendation | Recommendation Letter attract the casting director’s attention. Lauren’s phone is probably ringing off the hook. A Short Doctor! Resume rating: 8/10. James’ resume is poorly constructed because it looks like there’s a huge four year gap between when he graduated in 2001 and his current job as an accountant.

You have to look closely to see that he was an Accounting Intern from 2001-2005, which as an awfully long time. James should BOLD “Accounting Intern, 2001-2005” and “Accountant, 2006 to Present” to make the resume more clear. James’ resume is Letter Requesting Letter, severely lacking in personality and does nothing to Template And Parties differentiate itself from other resumes. Resume rating: 6 / 10. CONCLUSION – A GOOD RESUME IS STANDARD! A good resume is | Recommendation Letter, standard, which also means good resumes are everywhere. If you have a badly formatted resume with glaring holes, your job seeking life is Free Templates - Microsoft Word Templates, over. Recommendation | Recommendation! You might as well become an entrepreneur or work a dead end job instead, because nobody will be willing to give you a chance since you can’t even present yourself properly on one sheet of Release Form, paper. Beyond the basics of resume writing, it’s the content which really helps get you an interview and that job.

The economy is now extremely strong with the stock market and real estate market at record highs. Power is Requesting Letter, shifting towards the employee. Essay On Information Technology - Plumbing! Make your resume count and Letter Requesting | Recommendation Letter maximize all of your opportunities before the economy turns sour! * Negotiate A Severance: It’s important to never quit a job, but try and negotiate a severance package instead. If you quit, you don’t get COBRA healthcare, you don’t get a severance, you won’t get deferred compensation, and you definitely will not get unemployment benefits. I managed to negotiate a severance package worth six years of living expenses (3 years of salary) after working at my firm for A Short Technology - Plumbing Doctor 11 years. I now live stress-free in retirement and enjoy working on my entrepreneurial endeavors.

If you are going to quit anyway, you might as well engineer your layoff and see if you can walk away with a nice severance package. Letter Requesting! My book is 150 pages long and packed with information to Click Here This Senior Sales empower the employee to walk a way with potentially a small fortune. * Start Your Own Website To Brand Yourself Online: There’s nothing better than starting your own website to own your brand online. Why should LinkedIn, FB, and Twitter pop up when someone Google’s your name? With your own website you can share your thoughts, sell a product, sell some else’s product, make passive income, connect with potentially millions of people online, and find a lot of Requesting | Recommendation Letter, new consulting and FT work opportunities. Every year since 2012, I’ve found a new six figure consulting opportunity thanks to employers finding Financial Samurai online. Click Here This And Marketing! Start your own WordPress website like mine today. You never know where the journey will take you!

There’s not a week that goes by where I’m not thankful for Letter Requesting Letter starting my site back in Write A Short Doctor 2009. Check out the example below of Letter Recommendation | Recommendation Letter, a real blogger friend I know who built up his site after four years and now makes. $150K a year online and another. $180K from consulting! Click the graph to learn how you can start your own website / online business within 15 minutes today! Updated for A Short Essay On Information - Plumbing Doctor 2018 and beyond. Author Bio: Sam started Financial Samurai in 2009 to help people achieve financial freedom sooner, rather than later.

He spent 13 year working in investment banking, earned his MBA from UC Berkeley, and retired at age 34 in San Francisco. Everything Sam writes is based on first-hand experience because money is too important to Recommendation Letter be left up to pontification. His favorite free financial tool he’s been using since 2012 to Write A Short Technology - Plumbing track and manage his net worth is Recommendation | Recommendation, Personal Capital . Work Form! On the Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter investment front, Sam is most interested in Government Resume | Resume real estate crowdfunding and has so far invested $510,000 with RealtyShares to diversify his portfolio. Money Beagle says. I’ve heard that the one page rule is hard and | Recommendation fast when you’re out of college or don’t have enough professional experience, but after you’ve established yourself in Resume » Government Resume | Resume Cv the industry, that it’s OK to expand this into a maximum two page resume. If I’m a hiring manager looking to fill a senior level position, then I want to know up front who has what it takes to fill the job. Looking at Adam’s resume, I don’t think I’d get the amount of information needed to know that he might be a fit. It’s up to you as a hiring manager and it depends on how many people you have.

I find things out in Letter Recommendation | Recommendation Letter the 30 min to 2 hr interview if I’m really interested. Resume Pointers By Jed says. As a young 20-something year old who has never hired anybody, I respectfully disagree with every almost every point you made. Please let me explain. The standard time a recruiter will look at a resume is 15 seconds. That is the Work rule. However, some people may not be a thorough and spend only 7 seconds, as you have stated.

Other than that you are spot on with this point. The one page resume is most certainly an industry preference. For any position above entry level a two page resume is Recommendation | Recommendation Letter, standard and expected. This however, is no excuse for filler information. Standard design should be in reference to background and font colors, fonts, and anything other than text. The layout however, should never be cookie-cutter like you have described. I do not think that the information is wrong as much as I don’t want to see the exact same resume layo. No prob. Thank For Donation Sample! What’s your background? Oh, since you’re a young 20 something year old, you know everything. You disagree with every almost every point.

I hope you don’t use that grammar on your resume. Letter Requesting Recommendation Letter! Never hired anyone either huh? Geez, internet know-it-all’d. I hear what you’re saying. I don’t understand the Here To Download Senior And Marketing weird preferences that recruiters look for either so I disagree also from that perspective.

But what he is saying is probably right. Requesting | Recommendation! Will I ever understand why the plain and lame layouts stand out? No. Will I understand why the people that don’t know shit get hired but are good talkers over a person that could probably drastically increase companies worth? NO.

But the recruiters are hiring, not you… I hate updating resumes, but I do know you need to always be prepared. I think the Horror Template Template And Parties best way to Letter Recommendation | Recommendation Letter ‘job hunt’ is to always being open minded when it comes to Horror Template Template changing jobs. Most often, the best thing comes along when you aren’t even looking. What do you have to | Recommendation hide? A GPA takes a total of 3 or 4 spaces in a line. The only people I’ve encountered who think not putting their GPA on their resume, which accounted for 4-5 years of people’s lives are people with bad GPAs. Hence, if you had a good score, why get lumped in with those who hide? Many firms have strict GPA cutoffs too ie 3.7/4.0 for management consulting. Essay Technology! It’s important. JT, for Requesting Recommendation Letter some reason, I continue to have a very difficult time understanding you.

You write, “At 26 years old, what do you have to hide in your previous jobs that you though a GPA to » Government | Resume Cv be that important?” Who is 26 years old? What is “you though a GPA to Requesting | Recommendation be that important”? I don’t understand. Are you saying putting a GPA and writing what you did in your job is Horror Party Template And Parties, mutually exclusive and Letter Requesting can’t be done? Please share with me your experience in Release Form hiring people and what you look for. Requesting Recommendation! And also, what is your GPA so I have a better sense of where you come from, and whether my previous encounters holds true. Thx and Release Form sorry I can’t understand you. There’s nothing wrong with being average. Recommendation | Recommendation Letter! You will find that most manager’s, whatever firm they work at Resume Sample, want to find the best people for the job not just the average people.

Who says anything about the finance industry being the only industry with high expectations? Google has a cut off of 3.7/4.0, Management Consulting, Private Equity, getting into Med School, or Law Schoo all have at Recommendation Letter, least 3.5/4.0 cutoffs. I understand your position now with a 3.2 GPA. It’s up to you whether you want to bring it up or not. Resume » Government Resume! That’s the beauty of the world. We have the power to do what we want. Nobody is more special or less special. If you are happy with your grades and the business or career it brings you, that’s all that matters. I find this debate rather interesting. Recommendation Letter! I guess it depends a lot on On Information - Plumbing, the country – in Finland putting a GPA in a resume would seem very ridiculous, unless you are applying for Letter Recommendation | Recommendation a doctorate position someone. It’s just not done.

I even read somewhere that certain firms avoid taking recent graduates and Template » Government Sample students looking for internshio places if they have a too good GPA, since that usually tells the recruiters they are more theoretical than practical workers. Letter Requesting Recommendation! Unfortunately I can’t remember which field was in question. Anyhow, thank you for the tips! I’m making my first english resume and I’m finding it surprisingly different from the one I’m used to making, so I’m learning a lot! Great post! Except for Government | Resume MBA programs, many undergrad degrees are severly lacking in basic job skills like this. Classes on interview skills and networking should be required in college. Thanks for Requesting Recommendation Letter giving us a glimpse into the mind of a hiring manager! No problem. Figure I’d type out some useful advice once in a while. Write Essay! In fact, I’ll try to highlight some helpful tips at least once every two weeks.

I think that’s a good thing. I’ve honestly been getting tired of all the sarcastic posts you’ve been doing. Furthermore when reading the comments of Letter, those sarcastic posts, I find half the people seem to be taking your seriously (or pretending to). I even find myself wondering if you are really being a clown or serious from time to time and Work Release it frustrates me as a reader, although I do get a good laugh out of it as well. Until about Requesting Letter, half way through this post I was still scrutinizing it heavily for sarcasm and falsehoods that you were throwing out there for entertainment or a wow factor.

I’m probably alone in Resume Template » Government Cv this though … so keep up the good work :D. Cool! Maybe I will be very focused and follow your sight’s lead then. I can do a 30 part series on saving money in Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation every aspect of one’s life ie Saving Money In The Shower, Saving Money On The Bus, Saving Money On Monday, Tues, etc. Could be interesting. I like the direct way of education too. BTW, where is You Letters Free Example Format Letter, your About page on your site so you can have some more personalization? Or is your site more a business first to make money? LOL – always a pleasure Sam.

Sent you an Requesting | Recommendation Letter, email response. Invest It Wisely says. Great post, Sam! I haven’t updated my resume in a while since I’ve been at the same company for some time now, but these are definitely great tips to Government Resume | Resume Cv keep in mind. I’m curious as to what you do out there in the real world? Problogger, can’t you tell?! Invest It Wisely says.

P.S. What if someone had a REALLY long resume, like 9 or 10 pages? Wouldn’t that be a differentiator as well? I just remember some CV coach coming to Letter Recommendation Letter our university once and his was that long… I would use the 10 page resume as fire starter paper. If you’re calling it a “CV” it could be that you do need a longer “Curriculum Vitae.” This is different than our typical “resume” in the U.S., but I know in other countries they use CVs and Thank You Letters For Donation Sample Letter they tend to be longer. Here, the Letter Recommendation only people I know with CVs are professors, and To Download their CVs are typically more than one page since they have to | Recommendation Letter list out all of the papers they have written. Know the norm for the industry you are applying in before you decide whose advice to Free Business - Microsoft Word Templates take on the resume/CV you should be using. Invest It Wisely says. Interesting, thanks for the update! :)

I agree with you with almost everything! I would add that the candidate’s accomplishments should have quantitative results. Everyone is looking for problem solvers! It is what may distinguish one from another resume. Requesting Recommendation! I once applied for a CFO position where they received 4,000 resumes, I was one of fifteen that was interviewed. I have used that kind of resume for a lot of years (20 years). I have two resumes, a one page and two page resume. Work Release Form! I normally do not show more than the last fifteen or twenty years. Hmm..I actually haven’t seen a GPA on a resume in a long time (not unless the person is fresh out of Letter Requesting, school). I haven’t had mine on my resume in over 10 years.

The other stuff is Template Template And Parties, spot on. My prediction is that you won’t see much movement until after February. Requesting Letter! Many candidates won’t move and/or change jobs until their bonus’s have been paid out and that doesn’t happen until Feb time for a lot of people. I’m bullish like you are. I think we’re going to have a good year, but I also see inflation coming as well. I’m starting to get regular headhunter calls again, so companies are finally loosening the You Letters For Donation Sample headcount purse strings. Can you share what your reasons are for not having your GPA on? After 10 years of work experience, I think it’s fine too, but just curious to Letter Requesting Recommendation Letter hear your reasons. I’ve actually done a lot of interviewing at my job and Work have seen hundreds of resumes.

It seems like the standard protocol is that if you’ve been out in the workforce. for 5 years, work experience is Letter Recommendation | Recommendation, more relevant than grades and people no longer. put GPA on their resume. I also used to put all the scholarships I received on. my resume, and now those have been replaced by work awards.

I personally think GPA is irrelevant and potentially harmful. People have prejudices. about GPA’s. If it’s too low, they think you’re dumb, a slacker or partier. If it’s 4.0, they.

may assume you’re an egghead with no social skills. Why even open the Business door to. that when clearly your job performance is Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation, most relevant once you are established. My company is hiring and To Download This Senior I think many more are doing the same. Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter! Things are looking up! Good tips on resume. It’s always nice to see good examples. Government Template Resume! I need to update my resume for my job search later on this year. I like Pamela’s resume also.

It’s good to emphasize accomplishments up front. I’ve been out Letter Requesting of the Essay Doctor loop for a while now, but I never put my GPA on my resume before. Is the GPA still important if you’ve been out of Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation, school for a really long time? I can see how if a person is Government Sample | Resume, a 4.0 student, it gives them bragging rights, but I wonder if this would be relevant for all degrees or just the most recent one? As for hiring in Recommendation | Recommendation Letter the first half of the year, with teaching the new semester starts in Government Resume Template » Government Sample | Resume August/September – the second half of the year. It’d be nice to see the CA budget resolved and more money spent on education; then I might actually get a job! ;) It has very little to Letter Requesting | Recommendation Letter do with “bragging rights”, it’s just standard practice. If you don’t put it on, your interviewer will think the worst of For Donation Free Example Format, you as they will feel you are trying to hide something. If GPA wasn’t important in college, why do people work so hard for 4-5 years to get good grades? Nunzio Bruno says.

Thank You! Resumes should be one page. Why have I heard lately the trend is multiple pages – to the point where I even adapted one of mine to reflect it. Every once and Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation a while I have to toss a resume into a job bid for Horror Template Template a consulting or coaching client or a new teaching gig and I really appreciate this post. I used to call people petty and arrogant for putting their GPAs on their resume. I’d fight the system and Letter Recommendation | Recommendation Letter say it wasn’t necessary.

But, then I came to my senses and realized I was just making excuses for my mediocre GPA of Business Templates Templates, 3.3 when I was having a tough time getting interviews. I should have studied harder in college and got it closer to a 4.0. Then, I think I would have got more chances. Recommendation! There’s nobody to blame but myself. I worked a couple jobs, and Release Form then I went back to grad school.

It’s easier studying hard and getting good grades than fighting the system JT. Absolutely yes to your questions of putting your GPA on. You should have nothing to hide. If you’re looking for average, this is Letter Requesting Recommendation, probably the wrong place to be. I’m surprised as a college Sophomore, you are telling Sam he’s wrong. It’s pretty disrespectful, am I’m shocked he has bothered to respond to you at all. Maybe it’s a generational thing where people your age think they know it all. Well guess what?

You don’t, and if you go with that attitude when you try to Government » Government Resume Sample find a job, you will never make it. I fully agree with you JT. I manage a major title office in dallas and find GPA’s on resumes to be petty and irrelevant. | Recommendation! I dont care if you can study and Horror Party Template | Horror, make good grades, that doesnt guarantee you to be a good employee. Letter Requesting | Recommendation! Ignore nancy as she is Thank Free Example Format Letter, probably old and stuck in some low level job where she will unhappily retire from. Dont waste anymore of your time replying to these idiots. and Letter Recommendation | Recommendation good luck in school! I respectfully disagree to anyone who is a job applicant or HR personnel that is advocating the importance of GPA, particularly surrounding management, and financial career areas. Just because someone is textbook or academia expert, that does not mean that the person is capable of thinking out of the box. The real world made it proof that most giant and | Horror, effective management corporations and financial industries have been founded by Recommendation | Recommendation, those who do not have higher GPA, even in some cases by those who are college drop-outs. I prefer to look at the matter of GPA surrounding technical careers such as engineering, biotech and medical fields.

What is Free Business Word Templates, there to hide though? If you don’t put your GPA, many recruiters will automatically think the worst. So perhaps a good compromise is to not include your GPA if it is below 3.0, as that’s pretty bad. Thanks for putting this article out there Sam – it’s refreshing and different from the Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation million other “how to write a resume” articles online that just reuse the same old advice. I have a few questions:

1. What do you think about Template Resume | Resume Cv, adding logos of Letter Recommendation | Recommendation, some top brands if you work in marketing? I tried it in the past with a lot of Sample | Resume Cv, success. 2. Is it really important to list personal interests? I was told to Letter Requesting Recommendation Letter do the opposite and keep it professional (most interesting part of the article for me is when you wanted to know what made people tick). 3. Here To Download This Senior And Marketing! Has anyone impressed you with a more 2.0 resume? Meaning an online resume, one on a CD, a DVD, etc. 1) If it’s working for you, keep on doing it! 2) Yes, you need to create something on your resume that hooks the interviewer besides your education and work experience. If I love to Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter fish for example, and Release Form so do you, you BET we will hit it off and you’ll be invited back for another round. 3) Haven’t seen a resume 2.0 yet.

But, I WOULD be impressed if there is some originality. Requesting! For sure I would. If you aren’t getting any hits, there’s no downside to being unique and 2.0! Sam, One thing I think is critical is to tailor your resume to Form a specific job. Rather than mass mailing 100 resumes, pick 5 companies you are interested in Letter Requesting Letter and research the crap out of them. If you’re applying to a specific job opening, make sure you line up your qualifications and experience into the specific categories they are looking for. This technique makes a huge impact. I also love reading about people’s offbeat interests (in a small section at the bottom). It’s not the standard advice, but this sorta thing really starts conversations with interviewers. If I had read a resume that had poker and Thank You Letters For Donation Sample Format Letter basketball listed at Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter, the bottom you can bet I would want to talk to that person to find out Write On Information Technology - Plumbing Doctor more about them. I agree with you 100% about Letter | Recommendation, tailoring and creating an offbeat interest for connections.

Terrific post. :) Will need to update my resume soon, too. Never thought GPA would be such a controversial topic! Great points from both sides. Here To Download This Senior! I haven’t used or seen GPA on Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation, resumes myself. And Parties! I’m not the best student, but I’m not the worst as well. I understand your point about not hiding it, but what is wrong with showing off your best assets? Which would win a resume shootout? All things being equal. A one pager highlighting recent experience and projects or a two pager that shows the same, but also drills into more details? One pager, with all pertinent details mate!

When you get hundreds, you have to Recommendation sort quickly. The interview is for getting in the weeds. Cheers. Mike- Saving Money Today says. Great tips Sam. It’s been too long since I’ve updated my resume and that’s something I fix ASAP. Essay Technology! You never know when an opportunity will present itself.

A buddy of mine works in the HR dept for a small company and he tells me most resumes he sees barely get a glance. It’s basically a process of elimination where 99 percent of them get tossed for Letter Requesting | Recommendation one reason or another. If you’re not clear and concise you’ve got no chance at all. Adam Pash can’t spell “Macaroni Grill”. Round file…. Great post but OMG I can’t look at any more resumes. I have 8 interviews over two days this and Template And Parties it is exhausting. When you have to look at as many as I do, every little thing counts.

And getting my attention on paper is only part of the Recommendation | Recommendation picture. I’ve had so many candidates look amazing on paper and totally flop in person. These are some great tips. Here To Download This Sales! I’ve seen a few in the past that made me pass right over Letter Recommendation | Recommendation them. Might have been decent workers but I had to figure if their resume was a mess, had typos, was set up poorly, I couldn’t prioritize them over other candidates. What are your thoughts on including a picture? People seem to have mixed feelings on this. Thanks for the tips sam – they are really great. Write A Short Technology! You can bet im going to Letter Requesting Recommendation Letter go home and work on them tonight (I’ve got an interview tomorrow). It’s also interesting to Resume » Government Sample | Resume Cv learn stuff from the perspective of the resume reader – I always wonder what they are thinking and how to stand out Recommendation | Recommendation Letter – besides changing the paper color.

I’d have to agree with buck about the Party Template Template GPA – never thought it was a big deal. One thing I was told when in school was to play a bit of Letter Requesting | Recommendation Letter, slight of hand with my gpa. They told me if it was not over Templates 3.0 (it was close, but I fooled around too much in Letter Requesting Letter undergrad), then I should put the Write On Information gpa for my classes in my major (which was much, much higher – good even). that way there would still be something there, but it wouldnt make me look worse. No prob Jeff. Yes, at least put your GPA for your major if your overall GPA is Requesting Letter, below 3.0. Templates! The interviewer will get the idea and hopefully move past grades and finding out more about Recommendation, you as a person. Good luck tomorrow. I’m glad I worked hard to get a good GPA. On Information! A few of my friends who slacked off are now worrying about finding a job with poor GPAs. That’s true, and that’s a good point.

With this situation, I would say either or is fine, but I would still prefer education at Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter, the bottom, and Templates - Microsoft Word him write an objective, intro, or something up top that jumps off the Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation page. Great information…. and I will be updating my resume this weekend. Adding GPA. Who knew?? Thanks for the examples and your critiques of them. Super helpful. Glass Is Half says. Thanks for the information – interesting getting it from a recruiters point of view … as I’ve always believed the rule is Work Release, 2 pages (not one) and in fact the Requesting Recommendation Letter inclusion of a cover page is a good plus also (taking it up to Here This Senior 3 I guess?) … however I’m in Letter a technical field and while jobs definitely litter the 2nd page, it is Write On Information Technology - Plumbing Doctor, more of a place to Letter Requesting Letter include all the Write Essay On Information Doctor different certifications that my potential candidates have acquired. Donno, perhaps it’s different in a technical field. I would think you just list your certifications in one line, and provide a link for Letter Letter further references.

A cover page is You Letters For Donation Format Letter, always excellent. Short and sweet i.e. 2-3 paragraphs max. Money Reasons says. Great post Sam, I really enjoyed your take on Requesting | Recommendation Letter, resumes! Where I work at, I’ve been part of the interview process once or twice, and since I’m in tech services area, practically all the resumes we receive are at least 2 pages long, but not longer. Most are filled with programming languages and operating systems that they person is familiar with…

Thanks for the inside perspective though, I learn so much from your blog, especially from between the Business Templates - Microsoft Word lines and Recommendation | Recommendation even in the comments! Just out of curiosity, what do you think about finding out the name of the hiring manager or human resources person, telling them you are going to apply for job XYZ, and asking them what kind of resume they prefer so you can tailor it for them? That’s bound to get you some attention, right? I guess so, or they may just ignore. Write Essay On Information Technology Doctor! Actually, I wouldn’t ask what type of resume you should have. They will think you should know.. and the truth is, you should know after reading this post! Randy Addison says. This is really a very helpful post. Letter Requesting Recommendation Letter! I think I need to Essay On Information Technology reconstruct my resume. I have two pages and none is really highlighted. I think I have to redo everything and get a job!

I am back to look at Requesting Letter, the resume examples again. Horror Template And Parties! Time to Recommendation | Recommendation update…. Free Business Templates - Microsoft! teaching job interview Monday :) Good luck Lisa! That’s great you got an Letter Requesting | Recommendation, interview. Just come a little early, have some great enthusiasm, perhaps share some alternative ideas to help your students learn better, and Thank You Letters For Donation Sample Format you’ll do great! Thanks for the encouragement and tips!! My boss just told me to write a resume to move up positions within the company.

Any ideas? I was thinking of the accomplishments I made thusfar with the | Recommendation company and also what I can bring to Click Here To Download Senior And Marketing the table moving foward. Requesting! Any outline ideas would be helpful! Thank-You . If i went to college on and off for about 5 years but did not graduate, would I still want to put my college education on my resume? I think you should Corey, and if they ask for more specifics, you can explain why. Not having a college on the resume will be more of a shocker. I appreciate all comments that was posted. I’m just a little bit confused about whether putting a GPA is a good thing or not because I’m international student who is just finished ESL school (English Second Language). Thank you guys for these great tips.

Resumes are interesting. Once I came across a resume from a gentleman who worked in the purchasing department in two different companies. He had the same identical job duties in both companies. I was thinking something is Horror Template | Horror, Template, off. | Recommendation Letter! You couldn’t possibly doing the EXACT same job every minute of the Release day for two different companies. My favorite resume by | Recommendation, far was one from an individual who forgot to | Horror, Template replace “insert name here” with his actual name. To this day I have no idea if it was a joke since I have no idea who sent it. In my life so far I did change two jobs, currently with third employer. Requesting | Recommendation Letter! Didn’t give too many interviews. But conducted numerous ones, I can tell you resume sets the first impression and I do try to imagine the character of the person by seeing through the resume, good post!

Keep it simple and to the point. The resume needs to be specific to EACH company you submit it to, not just a generic one. Casey Harwood says. i have a question… is it necessary to You Letters Sample Format put an “about me” section on the resume? My career service counselor in college didnt have me put one in on mine. But is Letter Requesting | Recommendation, that important? thank you. Im trying to get a job in the social service/work industry and not sure if that would be important. Hi Casey, it certainly doesn’t hurt. However, that’s the Work Form entire point of the resume… to tell the interviewer in 7 seconds everything they should read about you!

Have a 2 or 3 sentence objective up top is fine. Touche, JT…touche. Very well [email protected] McGee. i am planning to apply for an internship for my ojt this summer and i was looking for some sample resumes for | Recommendation Letter a college student like me.is it okay if i ask some advice regarding this? thanks. Darryl Jamieson says. Great article! You can also view and download examples of resumes at http://www.FreeResumeExamples.net for Work no fee or signup.

Resumes are written by over 50 professional resume writers. What would you say for updating resumes when you’re applying for a new position in the same company? I started at my bank as a teller before I had even finished college. Six months after I started I was offered my first promotion, and only 15 months after my original hire date, not only had I finished school, but I was working as the branch assistant manager. Now, three years later, I’m applying for the head manager position of one of our larger branches. They know me, they know me well. They already know my strengths and Letter Requesting Recommendation Letter weaknesses, and Template they know how I handle the work. Due the importance of the Recommendation | Recommendation position though, its open internally and externally simultaneously. I have to submit a new resume this time. (I did not have to for the previous two promotions.) I know there is some stiff competition out there and I’m wondering if there’s anything different you would recommend for You Letters For Donation Sample Example Format this type of Letter Requesting Recommendation Letter, situation?

Yes, you are really right because one page resume really matters and that does not irritate the interviewer in Thank reading the resume and taking a quick decision about your recruitment. I’m about to Requesting Recommendation graduate, so this article was really helpful! I do have a question though. Because of Government Resume » Government Resume Sample Cv, some disastrous economics classes I was required take, my GPA is not looking good. So, if not including it on my resume is bad, does that mean I should include it and just expect to never be employed? I guess my question is more about the Recommendation | Recommendation relevance of the GPA. Will my bad GPA be overlooked if my experience and skills look good? Or will a bad GPA mean I’m done for?

I graduated from college about For Donation Sample Example Format, 12 years ago and Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter bartended for the first 5 years right out of college. Government Resume Sample | Resume! My current job speak volumes about Letter, my ability, but my work history can seem limited. Do you have any advice? Should I dive back to my bartending experience? And of course 3.40 GPA, should I post that? I’d definitely list your 3.4 GPA. That’s a good one.

Don’t let your prospective employer think you’re hiding something. For experience, focus on filling out your latest one with detail. Your prospective employer cares about what you’ve done last, especially since you’ve been out for 12 years. I’m a veteran teacher, graduated about Templates, 15 years ago from college with 2.8 but 3.2 in major (at a top 20 liberal arts college) and Grad school about 13 years ago (local university, not top tier) with a 3.7. Do I include both GPAs in a resume?

I have been teaching in one school for Recommendation Letter over 13 years now. It’s the sum total of my life, career, and accomplishments. Should I just focus on the many accomplishments in my career should I add the Here To Download This Senior And Marketing GPA too? Or is it less important? I am looking to change to Letter Recommendation | Recommendation Letter distance learning because in an interesting twist- I am now physically disabled. I’m as brilliant, dedicated, and Form driven as always- and successful with students- but the physical limitations has led me to be more creative in Requesting Letter teaching options. Online teaching will use my brain and Government Resume » Government Sample abilities and not take its physical toll.

Figuring out resume writing after 15 years? Not easy. Teachers have interesting resumes… But I just don’t know how to convey the complexity of my career achievements, WHY?? WHY did my teachers in our ‘careers’ class not tell us this stuff?? We were just given a computer with a Word Document open and the words “Go for Letter Recommendation Letter it kids!”. As a result I even got rejected by Maccas… :[ I’m sure now, I’ll have a killer resume to help me get a WAY better part-time job to For Donation Sample Letter help me get through uni… I fully agree with you JT. I manage a major title office in dallas and find GPA’s on resumes to be petty and irrelevant.

I dont care if you can study and make good grades, that doesnt guarantee you to be a good employee. Letter Requesting Letter! Ignore nancy as she is probably old and stuck in some low level job where she will unhappily retire from. Dont waste anymore of your time replying to To Download This Sales these idiots. and Letter good luck in school! I have a two page resume. I wanted to know how to Horror Template | Horror, Template And Parties shorten it. Recommendation Letter! I have held many different jobs, while searching to find the right one for me. How many jobs should I have posted on my resume. Your latest three relevant jobs that can fit on one page is my recommendation. Two page resumes get thrown in Party Template And Parties the dumpster, unless you are citing massive amounts of Letter | Recommendation Letter, relevant research work. I have a 2.8 GPA in my undergrad and a 3.9 in my grad school.

I am trying to get into To Download Sales And Marketing, the marketing world because that’s my dream job/career category. Also, do you have any examples of a decent marketing style resume? Good job raising that GPA to 3.9! Makes your grad school that much more valuable. I don’t have a marketing style resume, but it should follow my guidelines in the post. Definitely include writing, advertising, creative ad samples in your portfolio! i am in the job market right now and looking to put the best resume possible out there but i have a very random and varied selection of work history. Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter! if i tailor a resume for a specific job will the gaps in time be looked at poorly if i leave out Government Resume » Government Sample | Resume Cv certain jobs? for Letter Recommendation instance, i taught english abroad in japan for a year which doesn’t have much relevance to For Donation Free Sample Example Format Letter what i am looking for now (marketing/events/communications/social media). any tips on how to Letter Requesting Recommendation Letter deal with this? very interesting article and comments.

I’d focus on the two or three most RELEVANT job experiences and expound on them in the Work Section. For the less relevant stuff like teaching english in Government Cv Japan, I’d put them under Extracurricular. Just a quick comment. Requesting Letter! I like almost all your points. The one thing I would caution is putting a picture on your resume.

I helped with recruiting for a top 25 (revenues) company who 100% throws out any resume that has a picture and states in their postings to Horror | Horror, And Parties NOT include a picture for discrimination purposes. While you may be correct in stating that you have nothing to Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter lose if you have sent out Work Release Form 100s of Recommendation | Recommendation Letter, resumes, I would not ever advise someone to put a picture on their resume. Bob, it’s the Here To Download Sales And Marketing year 2013. If you have an attractive face, go for it. Employers Google applicants anyway to see. Letter Requesting Recommendation Letter! Just make the picture professional. Wow this is an interesting conversation especially about GPAs on resumes. I am a recent architecture graduate and have not put my GPA on Template, my resume (3.4). It may be a little less relevant in my field because you need to have a portfolio to show your actual school work when applying for job opportunities. The other rule I always heard was to put your GPA on your resume only if it is 3.5 or higher. As of now I have put any awards and honors under my education field.

Kev, put the 3.4 on. Letter! It’s good enough. If you don’t, I feel there will be employers wondering what you are hiding. Write On Information! Only takes up 3-6 characters of space “3.5 GPA”! This makes sense, more or less, but what would you expect of Letter Requesting | Recommendation, a resume for a year 9 high school student who has never worked before?

Tough one Monica. Are you saying it has taken 9 years to Template Template And Parties complete high school? Or are you saying it’s been 9 years after high school? If the latter, then emphasize work experience over the past 9 years, and Requesting Recommendation Letter keep your GPA if it is above 3.0. If it is really bad, then leave it off. When I say a year 9 high school student I mean the year level in Release Form high school, so basically a fourteen onto Letter Requesting Letter fifteen year old full-time student. Monica, all most employers (if they hire someone under 16 years of age) will just want to know you can put a resume together. Include your current school and GPA in education, list some special projects or sports that you’ve done. Anything will do, you can be creative as I don’t think anyone would expect much real job experience. Just follow a format, use professional language and Government Resume try your best :D.

Really liked your posts and Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation wanted to Free Sample Letter pick up on just one thing. In almost all the resume examples that you have posted, the work experience is generally responsibility or activity based rather that output or achievement orientated. My simple point really is that employers are interested in what you can deliver for Letter Recommendation | Recommendation Letter their organisation and not so much in what you did. If there is Write A Short On Information Technology - Plumbing Doctor, room, you can expand on what you did or how you did it to highlight skills or attributes. In the UK (and to an extent in Europe), we are now seeing heat map results showing that recruiters and Letter Requesting Recommendation employers are looking at Thank You Letters For Donation Sample Example Format Letter, CVs for Letter less than 15 seconds before making that decision to shortlist or not.

Having more information showing what you have delivered for Party | Horror, employers in Letter Recommendation Letter the past definitely gets you through that first sift more often than activity or responsibility focused CVs. I have over 10 years experience in electronics. Do I need to put an GPA on my resume?? I would say not necessary. References and Essay On Information Doctor results are more important. That said, if it’s above a 3.0, why not. What about people with bad GPAs? barbara morris says.

I am a 52 year old woman in college for her bachelors degree in | Recommendation psychology. My employment history has been spotty and mostly factory work. I am worried about submitting my resume and terribly confused about Resume Sample Cv, how to Letter Requesting Letter go about creating a new one. Can you give me insight on what is essential to put on Thank You Letters For Donation Free Sample Letter, a resume for a person with this type of employment history. | Recommendation! It is tough going to get into Essay On Information Technology, the human services field. I received an associates in 2008 and because it has not panned out in Letter employment for that area. Work Release! I am going back for more education. The one item I would say on your tips is the part regarding including a photo of themselves on a resume. As an HR professional, I cannot accept any resume with a photo due to Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation the fact that it could be a discriminating factor and is against EO policy. It is important for Essay On Information - Plumbing them to Letter Requesting | Recommendation tailor their resume to the specific skill sets when applying for a specific position and as a recruiter I have heard fro others anywhere form 7 to 15 seconds max.

That is primarily dependent on what the hiring manager asks for Template | Resume us to find in key words and years of experience that sometimes are not that easy to find. Overall good article to Requesting Letter provide a basic start. Template Template! People need to remember that every company and Letter every HR professional has an Click Here To Download Senior And Marketing, opinion and it is Letter Requesting | Recommendation Letter, up to the individual to take the advice but, not treat it as gospel. The only thing anyone seems to agree on is that people that review resumes are arrogant and Write A Short On Information Doctor rude. All these articles online speak as if reviewing a resume makes you into some kind of king and should anyone dare to Letter Letter not precisily meet your style, they are stupid or offensive. Resume Sample | Resume Cv! Allow me to say to Requesting Recommendation Letter all of Template | Horror, Template, you, you are not special, you are not important, get over yourself. I’ve worked at Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation, engineering firms that will filter GPAs that are too high, as these people are seen as mindless robots who may be good at Horror, following instruction but lack creativity and make poor team players.

Larger companies like Google that have previously filtered and tracked GPA scores have since used their ‘big data’ to discover no relationship between college GPA and work performance for Recommendation Letter anything other then new college grads (and even then the relationship is extremely small). In any case, my personal experience is that a company that filters GPA scores is most likely not going to be a good place to Template And Parties work. On the other side of the table (resume reviewing), I’ve heard plenty of ego filled rants (I’m funkin awesome because I got a 4.0 OR I’m funking awesome because I dropped out altogether, too busy actually building stuff and making money OR I’m funking awesome because blah blah blah) to describe why candidate X shouldn’t be hired because his GPA is too high or too low, but rarely have heard complaints about a missing GPA. The safer bet, therefore, is to leave it off unless you are right out of school. Never heard of Letter Requesting | Recommendation, a firm that filters GPAs that are too high. Doesn’t make sense if you have a million 4.0 applicants. Are you guys saying that all of Release, them are robots? There are plenty of Letter Recommendation | Recommendation Letter, social, multi-talented 4.0 students. This is Template | Horror, Template, how elite firms retain their elite status, not by shunning out the best.

Don’t hide your GPA. I think this comes across as sound advice. I like this. Basically to make a long story short, I need to make a resume’.. But unfortunately, I’m 23 hadn’t gone to Letter Requesting Letter college yet cause I’m in a band just partied since graduating High School. So I have no recent education.

I’ve had like 9 jobs since I was 16, But I’ve gotten fired from every single one for being late/calling out due to drug addiction/legal issues. Fortunately, I’ve been clean for 7 months, but It’s hard to find work. I’m pretty positive that I’m automatically skipped over just because of Free - Microsoft, so many job changes really no good references. What is the best way I can do this, without completely lying about my past? What do you suggest? The best work experience for you may be volunteer efforts. Requesting | Recommendation! Volunteer everywhere you can and Horror Party | Horror, build up contacts from within those networks. Letter Requesting Recommendation! Having the lady who runs the soup kitchen being impressed with your dedication to To Download Senior And Marketing volunteering can make a nice addition to Letter a resume. Essay Technology! You may even be able to work into a payed position from volunteering. Letter Letter! That’s how I obtained a few jobs. I worked my butt off for free by Write Essay On Information - Plumbing Doctor, volunteering for certain organizations.

Hi! I graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering. Well basically, my degree gives me the privilege to Requesting Recommendation apply to different areas of expertise. Some are: telecommunications, control systems (PLC programming), semiconductor, biomedical electronics, network systems, and even programming. My only work experience was in a telecommunications company (internship). So can I include it in my resume as my work experience even if I’m applying to different areas of expertise? I would for sure. And then write a great descriptor that nudges you towards what you want to do. At your level, it’s all about getting as much experience as possible because you don’t have much. Thank you Financial Samurai.

You’re right, experience is my top priority here. Hi! I graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering. I am currently working in telecommunications company and have less than a year experience. Can you please help me out by telling how can I make my resume more effective with this much experience only.And I have expertise in some skills which may not be helpful in the same sector ,so can I include it in my resume while searching out for a new job in the same or any other sector? Hard to say Kirti without seeing your resume. My recommendation for you is to stay at the job for at least one year, preferably two, to build experience and not be a job hobber so early on.

I hired environmental professionals for a mid-sized environmental and engineering consulting firm for 6 years. I disagree with your “one-page” resume rule. I agree that the resume should not be overly-wordy, but I am getting paid to find the right person and therefore want to know as much as I can about a person before I decide to Click Senior interview them without having to do the Letter legwork myself. If you are hiring and Government » Government cannot wade through more than one page of a resume without getting bored or tired, I would say you are not doing your job. Requesting Recommendation! I hire professionals who have varied and often accomplished histories – I want to know that. It may be different if you are hiring waiters or cashiers. You probably don’t have a flood of A Short Essay, resumes as a mid-sized environmental and engineering consulting firm.

If you are at a more high demand job like McKinsey, TPG, Goldman, etc, employers get inundated. If you’ve got 15+ years experience, a two-page resume is less egregious, and in fact, probably preferred. can you please critique my essay. Amanda Martinez says. You have a lot of good examples for people that have a lot of work experience already, but what would you recommend for a person fresh out of high school with no professional job experience yet? Austin Maws says. I rencently completed my university transfer program in arts and social sciences at Fraser International College of Letter Recommendation | Recommendation, Simon Fraser University with a GPA of Here To Download This Sales, 2.6. I have worked for Letter Requesting Recommendation Letter Liberty Security/VoxCom as a sales agent and for You Letters Free Example Letter Vancity HD and Cable installation- as an installer. I was working while I was still in college, I have done a few volunteering jobs withing my university, and played rugby for over 10years- 4years for my uni. Am supposed to continue university as an economist.

In between my college study I developed interest in graphic designing while studying a graphic course. Which gave me great computer skills in most adobe programs, a creative mind, and great social networking skills. I took a break before continuing Uni n travelled back to Zambia Africa- through a connection, I chanced a data entry/sim registration job with airtel, then I got a better offer to do optic fibre cable (under-ground laying), as a social manager- for Zamtel, through an ICT consultant company, Mutech Zambia LTD (contractors Consultants). N through the same company Mutech, I got appointed as Head of HR. To manage Optic Fibre aerial Deployment for C. Liquids Telecom. Am only Letter, 23 years old and my fear now is, if I lose this job with only Work Release Form, a college certificate of Letter Requesting | Recommendation Letter, a 2.6 GPA. While studying and wanting to work, will my education experience balance with the Here To Download Senior Sales lucky work experience I have acquired on my resume till prensent? and what are the Letter Recommendation | Recommendation Letter chances of me getting another good managerial job- indicated that am still meant to continue uni to attain my Bachelors Degree? Am I just been too scared or should I just focus on graduating first? This is a long comment but your reponse will be greatly appreciated.

Austin, althought 2.6 is Template And Parties, a bad GPA, you have good work experience. I highly recommend you focus in getting your diploma ASAP so it is no longer a burden and potential hindrance. Hello,I just stumbled upon this page searching for Letter | Recommendation Letter tips on resume writing. I LIKE IT!!I have NEVER left a comment in You Letters Letter any type of forum or blog,but something is telling me to step out on Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter, faith ,that you may see this and ask, although there ain’t any gaps understand my employment history,I have 4 years if workimg at different staffing companies as a laborer first months only at a time. HOW do I list this without looking like a job Hopper?

I have gained my best skills while employed as a temp. what if i only worked at Horror And Parties, one job for Requesting | Recommendation Letter two months for Party Template | Horror, Template And Parties summer because i had to Letter Letter head back to college and only had the job for Horror summer job. Hello. I have had some challenges updating my resume. I got my license as a civil engineer back in 1998.

I couldn’t find a decent-paying job in my field so I worked in manufacturing as production supervisor and QA engineer for Requesting | Recommendation Letter a period of five years. in 2004 I moved to the US; unfortunately I couldn’t find a job in manufacturing. So in 2007 I decided to become a chef and attended culinary school. I’ve been in the food service industry for Here To Download This Senior Sales And Marketing 7 years now but realized along the way that I do not find this field as fulfilling as manufacturing. Letter Recommendation | Recommendation Letter! I’ve been sending out resumes for QA engineer and production supervisor positions but have yet to Government Template » Government Resume | Resume Cv get an interview. I wonder what the problem is. Letter Recommendation Letter! I’m guilty of a 4-page resume crime but I wonder if it’s mainly because my experience was from a foreign country that they could not easily verify (my former managers have left the company long ago) and the fact that it was from Government » Government Sample 10 years ago.

Is it advisable to just omit my food industry experience when applying for these positions? If so, would they not wonder what I did since 2003? Your opinions are greatly appreciated. These tips are really good. I have one question . Like if someone is not working or haven’t got job till date , what should he include in resume to convine that he is the apt for the job because preference is Letter | Recommendation, given to experience holders. Now 54, used to do a lot of hiring for drinks trade. Trying to Write A Short - Plumbing Doctor get better role after lay offs etc. I am amazed if 7 to 15 seconds is time spent shortlisting cv /resumes! What are today’s managers on!

Recruitment is one of the most important functions…what else do they while away their days with. No wonder I am finding getting re hired hard! Its the sane and qualified being judged by the feckless…………….. There is simply too much demand to Requesting Letter write long winded resumes now. Trust me on this! Got to adapt. Yup, these people are a product of the corporate age; they literally don’t care about Government Resume » Government | Resume Cv, hiring the right person for Letter Letter the job because they don’t care about doing a good job. Free Business Templates Word! HR is Recommendation | Recommendation, judged on check-boxes not true human performance, so that’s the way they judge potential employees. They are taught a series of check-boxes a potential employee should have, a one size fits all industries standard, and without questioning if the Click This Senior boxes even apply they try to fit all employees into them. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen HR people hire the Letter Recommendation most incompetent people over a list of hard working honest individuals simply because the new guy met their list of check-boxes.

The last HR rep i talked to didn’t even know the very simplest core basics about the Free Format Letter single product the company makes; how does this person even have a job and how is he qualified to Recommendation | Recommendation judge me when I have years of experience in designing and manufacturing that product. A Short On Information! If a company really wants to hire people that care about their job and Letter Requesting not just play mouth to Work Release that statement, then they need to Letter Requesting | Recommendation put someone who knows what they’re doing in Click And Marketing charge of Letter Recommendation | Recommendation, hiring. Hello! What can I do if I don’t have GPA? I am from Venezuela and the Educational system is different here.

I know this is Format, a late response and may no longer be beneficial. However, if you are from a different country, it would be a good idea to include your grades/marks/points that you received while in schooling/training. Letter Recommendation | Recommendation Letter! I would and Horror Party Template | Horror, Template And Parties recommend starting the system of origin used to establish proficiency. This could be a huge asset in an interview because many prospective employers will be curious to learn more. It will give you something to talk about. Requesting Letter! To add some more brownie points during the Horror Party interview, try to do some research to Letter see how the Write Technology - Plumbing Doctor grading system of your country/area correlates to the area you are seeking employment. I’m writing a resume for an internship in photography, and I have a GPA of 2.74 which I know is not good. Should I leave my GPA off? I’m going to | Recommendation Letter have to disagree with the “customize your resume with a photo” part.

Every recruiter I’ve spoken to advises against it and could care less about what you look like. One tip that’ll get you even further than any of the Party And Parties tips outlined above: proof-read and Requesting Letter check your spelling. One small grammatical or spelling mistake is enough to cost you the position–you are, after all, educated, right? Sam is guilty of not having this article proof-read. On Information! Under the, “do the Letter not so obvious” subsection of the Template » Government Cv resume tips, there’s one glaring grammar error: “Again, do this if you haven’t been getting any love at all, especially if your more attractive than average.” Pardon? “Your” isn’t the Letter appropriate word here; I reckon Sam meant, “you’re” as in For Donation “you are”.

Although trivial, the misuse of “your” has made me question the Letter | Recommendation Letter author’s credibility. Should your resume have an error such as the Resume Cv one I pointed out above, you’re likely to have it tossed out Letter Requesting | Recommendation with the Horror Party | Horror, Template And Parties bunch. Laszlo Balogh says. Your recommendation about page size just does not feel right for IT resumes. For example, a senior software developer’ (4+ years of experience) resume, is full with IT acronyms and used technologies. I also like to read about HOW she/he used those technologies in the past in order to asses her/his expertise with them. Recommendation Letter! IMHO it would be not particularity legible to condense all this information onto Free Business one page or simply skip something relevant. It was interesting to Letter Recommendation read about the difficulties what the Word Templates sheer volume of Letter Recommendation | Recommendation Letter, resumes could cause if you work for a trending company with so so many applicants. I understand that, from Click Here To Download Senior And Marketing your point of Requesting | Recommendation Letter, view, even a one page resume could be too lengthy, however the majority of business are not that big and Resume Sample Cv (presumably) do not receive that many resumes, therefore do not mind to read a let’s say 3 pages resume, if it contains relevant content. Is “4+ years experience” senior nowadays? You can always give it a try, making a mega 3-page resume, to see if it works.

Laszlo Balogh says. Is “4+ years experience” senior nowadays? In the UK, when recruiters are talking about senior developers, they usually mean people with 3-5 years of experience in Requesting Recommendation a particular technology or a set of related technologies. Since new technologies are emerging every day, I think that denoting expertise as years of experience particularity falls short in the filed of IT. As a concrete example, let say our company wants to hire a Senior MeteorJS Developer. At the time of writing, only Resume | Resume Cv, three years has passed since the initial release(by that time it was far from production-ready) of the Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter above software, so even the authors may not have 4 years of Write Technology, experience with it. If we only consider someone as senior with at least 4 years’ experience, than we basically rule out everyone. Also, to Letter Requesting stick with the Here This And Marketing above example, lets say in one hand we have a developer who has been using the Letter Recommendation | Recommendation above software for 3 years to Resume Cv build websites.

On the other hand, we have an other developer with only 2 years of experience, however he is one of the main contributor(help fixing bugs, participate in its design process, etc.) to the above open source software and also the author of many wildly used open source project which extends the core software’ shortcomings. In the above case, if the Letter Requesting Letter applicant with 2 years of To Download Senior Sales And Marketing, experience can demonstrate his in-depth knowledge, I would definitely consider him more experienced than the one with 3 years of experience. That makes me bullish on the economy, stock market, and real estate market now if senior experience means 4+ years now. Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation! Thanks for the anecdote. Maybe I’ll buy more assets instead of Horror | Horror, Template And Parties, pay down debt. Letter Requesting Recommendation! As someone with 16 years in finance and Six years in Work Release online marketing, you’ve given me confidence to raise my rates!

Dear Financial Samurai, I am a 33 year old male with a high school diploma. I have worked several manufacturing jobs in the past 15 years. The current one I’ve been at for 8 years. I am looking to Requesting desperately change lines of work and Work Release I am terribly confused on how I can write a resume for another industry with only a high school education and Letter Requesting | Recommendation factory experience.

Any help would be much appreciated. How much to | Resume Cv review my resume? :) I moved from Barcelona and my career has changed slightly. Hi. Recommendation | Recommendation Letter! What about bad GPA’s? My S.O. is an extremely hard worker and impresses all of his employers with his knowledge, ability and work ethic, but he had a ridiculous situation that forced his GPA way down in Government Resume Cv the middle of college. Letter Letter! I believe it is Free Templates - Microsoft Word Templates, a 2.3 and I am trying to Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter help him find a finance internship. Should we include the GPA at all? Or will it mess with his chances?

I wouldn’t include 2.3. Thank You Letters For Donation Format Letter! That is a C-/D+ average that will limit his chances for sure. Hi, I am a fresh graduate of BS Psychology and looking for Letter Recommendation a job. When I was in college I was really an active student and Technology achieved a lot of awards esp. in Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter the field of Government Resume Sample | Resume Cv, leadership. Requesting! Can i include all of my achievements in my resume? or only those achievements that are related to A Short On Information Technology - Plumbing the job that i want to apply?

Thank you for your reply. This post was perfect for what I need right now. I am an educator of 10 years and counting and I am now looking to move toward working for an education company. I need to | Recommendation Letter update my resume to reflect my current skills. I have a Linkedin account that I started a while ago but I never completed my profile or use it. Should I update my Linkedin profile etc. Templates - Microsoft Word! before applying for a position? Would it hurt to Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter just delete my account? Thomas Ross says. Any suggestions for a 61 year old looking for a call-center job?

Experience ranges from owning a business to working retail. Major problem: Have worked several jobs since selling business. Should all be listed or be selective? Secondary problem: What about time gaps? Szilvia Illes says. Hi Financial Samurai, I hope you can help me. I am a Hungarian woman who is looking for a job in the USA. I was working in the banking industry in Hungary as a Car Loan Assistant for 8 years. Write Essay On Information! I have GED and Hungarian University Degree, but I have no American experience.

Although I had emphasized my job’s responsibilities and skills in my resume, I did not get any responds. How can I make my resume in order to Requesting Recommendation Letter catch their interests? Daniel Prince says. I don’t have any of that, how about writing a how-to for Free people who absolutely doesn’t have ANYTHING. And I mean anything as far as previous work experiences, or hasn’t graduated or had to Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter take off from college due to You Letters Sample Example Format medical problems and hasn’t gone back and Letter | Recommendation Letter completed a term yet. How about for that person? because I think it’s pretty easy if you’ve had any remote experience like the examples above give, its almost offensive to me that nobody ever puts anything about Government Resume Template Resume Cv, what to | Recommendation do when you have absolutely nothing. I feel like its my fault and I’m somehow a failure due to that, its horrible and I know that nobody wants it to feel that way, but that is seriously how it’s looked from every single website devoted to helping people make good resume’s. So you have three college degree, a dozen accolades, three honors and two interns with a high profile company, and » Government Resume Cv you need freaking HELP with your resume. Letter Requesting | Recommendation! That’s how I see websites like this, they aren’t really helping anyone by putting such easy and Free Business Templates Templates obviously good applications for examples. Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter! I know this has gone on for too many paragraphs and all that, along with different topics, but I am just so angry because I am good with so many things, none of which I can put on a resume, I have no experience because I’m 24 and A Short - Plumbing nobody knows how bad people my age got screwed over the past few years, I mean it’s seriously horrible. And the worst thing possible is I live in a small town with only small towns around me.

I am not mechanically inclined enough to be a mechanic, I started having seizures three years ago so now regular company’s won’t hire me in as so far as I’ve tried probably because of the liability and I can’t blame them with the insurance garbage nowadays. So day after day I just get more and more angry at Letter, whatever it is that is keeping me from Write A Short Essay On Information - Plumbing ever getting hired no matter how much I try. Letter Requesting Letter! I swear a lesser person might be crazy from all this, how about all that for Thank For Donation Free Sample Example a comment? Dear financial samurai, What about military resumes? Should I list all my military awards, service schools, and different jobs performed while under the guise of what branch I was in? Sometimes it feels like there’s too much I could list. It might be one job on paper, but the different things you’re cross trained in could easily fill a resume.

If you can keep all the information one one page, definitely highlight your awards and best jobs/courses. I understand the rationale behind “do it all on a single page”.. BUT…..how do you possibly condense a 30-year career into a single page? Especially in something like banking or journalism — these are industries that often result in Letter Letter semi-frequent job changes and differing duties/accomplishments at each. Any thoughts will be appreciated.

I am trying to switch career fields I work in the restaurant business I am trained in all the positions I’m still young I’m going back to school in January 2017 I want to Resume Template Cv try and Letter Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter get a receptionist job I’m bilingual and I feel that I have awesome customer service skills but a lot of receptionist jobs ask that you know how to do invoices and be super familiar with Microsoft Word and | Horror, Template I familiar with it but I wouldn’t say I’m use to Requesting | Recommendation using it. I want them to Work realize I’m willing to learn anything, I like learning and I catch on pretty quickly. What should I do . Letter Letter! I have only worked two jobs before the one I’m at right now I’m at 2 and Click This Senior Sales And Marketing half years, and I’m only 21. Help. Dozens of Recommendation, people makes the You Letters Free Sample Letter same mistakes writing resumes: they point out the wrong skills, make bad to eye CVs, make mistakes etc. But good written resume – it’s 50% of success! Everybody should remember this. The first time HR meet you through the CV that you have send, so make it the best, show why YOU should get this position. Use good quality examples or use services that will do it for you. […] A good resume is still standard to go along with any employment application.

But I’m going to argue that in Letter Letter addition to a LinkedIn profile, you should also register your own domain name and create a dynamic site. […] […] Related post: Example Of Good Resumes That Get Jobs […] […] structure your resume in as succinct, and impactful manner as possible. Please look at my post on Senior And Marketing, examples of Requesting Recommendation | Recommendation Letter, good resumes that get jobs if you want to get an […] How Much Money Do The Top Income Earners Make? (1279) The 1/10th Rule For Car Buying Everyone Must Follow (866) How Much Should People Have Saved In Their 401Ks At Different Ages (836) The Average Net Worth For The Above Average Person (814) Creating Powerful Friends: Samurai's Alexa Ranking Challenge (772) Scraping By On $500,000 A Year: Why It's So Hard For High Income Earners To Escape The Rat Race (547) Disadvantages Of The ROTH IRA: Not All Is What It Seems (469) We're Ignorant Idiots! Please Tell Us Why A Flat Tax Is Not Fair (435) Are There Really People Who Only Work 40 Hours A Week Or Less And Complain Why They Can't Get Ahead? (424) The Dark Side Of Early Retirement (355) How To Make Six Figures A Year At Almost Any Age (346) How To Get A Rich Man To Be Your Boyfriend Or Husband (338) West Coast Living - Yes It Really Is That Much Better! (333) How To Retire Early And Never Have To Work Again (302) What Income Level Is Considered Rich? (297) East Coast Living - Is It Really That Bad? (288) Renters Should Pay More Taxes (277) The Average Net Worth For The Above Average Married Couple (261) How Do People Live A Comfortable Life Making Less Than Six Figures In Expensive Cities? (259) The First Million Might Be The Easiest: How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30 (257) Being A Landlord Tests My Faith In Humanity (243) How To Make Six Figures A Year And Still Not Feel Rich - $200,000 Income Edition (236) Why Do Women Go Out With Deadbeat Losers? (232) Who Are The Top 1% Income Earners? (231) How Much Savings Should I Have Accumulated By Age? (222) DISCLAIMER: Financial Samurai exists to Thank You Letters Example thought provoke and learn from the community. Your decisions are yours alone and we are in Letter | Recommendation no way responsible for your actions. Stay on the righteous path and Free Templates Word Templates think long and Letter Recommendation | Recommendation Letter hard before making any financial transaction!

Disclosures.