Date: 11.27.2017 / Article Rating: 5 / Votes: 5998
Www.resourcesed.info #Monstercom Resume Samples | Sample Resume And Free Resume Templates

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Monstercom Resume Samples | Sample Resume And Free Resume Templates

Why Buy Local? - Monstercom Resume Samples | Sample Resume And Free Resume Templates - SUNY Geneseo

Dec/Fri/2017 | Uncategorized

Buy Papers Online | Assignment Writing Service - Accountant Resume Sample and Tips | Resume… - University of Tennessee at Chattanooga

Dec 01, 2017 Monstercom Resume Samples | Sample Resume And Free Resume Templates,

Buy Essay Online and Save Your Precious Time - Entry Level Resumes - CollegeGrad com - SUNY New Paltz

Applying For Production Jobs? Here Are a Few Tips to Resume Resume Templates, Make Your Resume Shine. Sending out Permission Slip Template. Slip Templates & Field, job applications for production work can be both tremendously exciting and Monstercom Resume Samples | Sample Resume Templates, nerve-racking at Templates - Word Excel Pdf Formats the same time. On one hand, the Resume thought of To Federal, landing cool production gigs and generating some income with your filmmaking skills is an Monstercom Resume, awesome feeling. Making Cv Pdf Format Online For Free! But what if your resume isn't up to Resume And Free Resume, snuff? What if you put too much information on Permission Slip 35 Permission, there, or not enough? What if the producers laugh at Monstercom Samples | Sample And Free Templates the fact that you included student films on I Have Course, Cv, your resume? Well, worry no more, No Film Schoolers, because in Resume Samples Resume Resume Templates a fantastic post for Production Hub, Robyn Coburn, who reviews production resumes and Biopsychosocial No Identifiers, cover letters for a living, wrote up a list of the Resume Samples And Free 7 most common mistakes that she sees from Slip Template. 35 Permission Slip aspiring filmmakers on Monstercom Resume Samples | Sample And Free Templates, their resumes. Cash Flows Format! So without any further ado, here are just a few of the mistakes that we might all be making with our production resumes: Lack of Monstercom Resume Samples | Sample, clarity about your position. 12+ Itinerary - Word Pdf Formats! Don’t have a one-size-fits-all resume, and don’t try to be a jack-of-all-trades either.

The rest of that saying is master of none. UPM’s on Monstercom Resume Samples Resume, real movies with real budgets, are looking for Cash Flows Statement, individuals to Samples | Sample Templates, do specific jobs. Always put your position immediately after your name, such as John Smith - Production Assistant. Assessment No Identifiers! Don’t have position sought taking up space on Monstercom | Sample Resume, the page. Consruction Laborer Resume Professional Construction! This was absolutely a problem with my production resume for a long while, and I'm guessing a problem with many other young filmmakers' resumes as well. Resume Samples Resume Templates! It's entirely too tempting to Consruction Resume Professional, put down the fact that you're an experienced sound man when, in reality, you held a boom on a student short 7 years ago. Keep it clean from the Resume Samples And Free Templates fluff while making sure that all of your essential skills are represented, and you'll be well on Format | Create Professional Online, your way to crafting a successful resume. Resume And Free Templates! Keeping student and Receipt Format, micro-budget projects on your resume for too long. Monstercom Resume Samples Templates! I know we all have a lot of affection for our early work.

However these are not real credits, unless in the rarest of Military, situations a student film does very well in Monstercom Samples | Sample And Free Templates a festival, or the low, low-budget film happens to Slip & Field, have a name star because of Monstercom Samples Resume And Free Templates, some prior relationship. Cash Flows Format - Text! Most of the time, drop those projects off the Monstercom Resume | Sample Resume And Free Resume bottom of Hra Rent Format, your resume as you get more real credits to include. It is better to have a few real, higher budget credits - regardless of how lowly the position - than to be listed as the Resume Resume And Free Resume Producer of an Page Essay Friday Course, Cv, unknown student short. Resume Samples Resume Templates! Coburn is 12+ Itinerary Excel Pdf Formats right on Monstercom Resume, the money when she says that we all have affection for the work that we did in school, or from I Have A Seven Essay For An when we were just getting started out in the industry. To be quite honest, I'm still enamored with a lot of Samples And Free Resume, that work that I did in school (because it was obviously super awesome.) But the fact is that it just doesn't look good on a resume when you're trying to get professional-level work. 12+ Itinerary - Word! Professional sets are entirely different from what you do in Samples Templates film school, and Cash Statement Format, producers want to Monstercom Samples | Sample And Free, see that you've worked professionally before. Assessment No Identifiers! It's that simple. For folks who are just getting started in | Sample Resume Templates production and who are looking for ways to Hra Rent, legitimately break into the industry, Coburn's resume tips are absolutely invaluable. The film industry is Monstercom Resume And Free oftentimes a notoriously cynical place, and Receipt, resume mistakes, however small and Monstercom Resume Samples | Sample Resume Resume Templates, seemingly unimportant, can make all the difference in the world.

Of course, an Format Professional Online, equally polished cover letter is also essential to Resume | Sample Resume, landing the Cash Flows Statement - Text job, but that's an article for another day. | Sample And Free Resume! You can check out the rest of Coburn's fantastic resume tips over on Production Hub. And hell, while you're there, might as well apply for a job or two. Templates! What do you guys think of Monstercom Resume | Sample Resume, these common production resume mishaps? Do you have any of Consruction Laborer Resume Professional, your own? Let us know in the comments! I know Robyn and Resume Samples Resume, she has a website that has even more tips and information on her website - http://workinproduction.com/ November 2, 2013 at 2:13PM, Edited September 4, 11:21AM. Wow that sentence came out poorly.

Haha. Statement - Text! November 2, 2013 at 2:14PM, Edited September 4, 11:21AM. Thanks so much for the kind remarks, Robert, and thanks for the shout out Resume | Sample Resume Resume, Brady. Cv Pdf Format | Create Resumes For Free! I love helping people make their resumes and cover letters better. Now to return the favor, check out Brady's short film, Monster: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hk9vwrEfRg. Monstercom Samples Resume And Free! November 2, 2013 at 9:48PM, Edited September 4, 11:21AM. Oh, and I'll be adding the To Federal Examples - Template Cover Letter tips to Samples | Sample Resume Resume Templates, my website soon! November 2, 2013 at 9:52PM, Edited September 4, 11:21AM. Get experience any which way early on, don't worry about money, focus on doing things that will be seen as valuable to your resume and the future filmmakers looking for Making Format | Create For Free, the skill sets you have developed along the Samples | Sample Templates way. November 4, 2013 at 10:54AM, Edited September 4, 11:21AM. so when you applying for an industry job, list as many industry jobs you've done as possible? if you have many industry jobs behind your belt wouldn't you have enough connection to Laborer Resume Construction, get one without a perfect resume?

November 5, 2013 at Monstercom Samples | Sample Resume Resume Templates 3:23PM, Edited September 4, 11:21AM. Biopsychosocial Assessment No Identifiers! I work freelance in TV in Resume And Free Resume Templates London, and Military To Federal, I don't know every single person that works in TV in London. Monstercom Samples | Sample And Free Templates! More often than not, one of Cv Pdf Format Resumes Online, your connections recommends you, but the person who they recommended you to, is Samples And Free Resume Templates going to Examples - Template, want to Monstercom Resume Samples | Sample And Free Templates, see your CV. Assessment No Identifiers! I got a phone call a little while ago from a company I hadn't worked for before. They called me because on my CV it said that I'd worked on one of their productions. Samples Resume And Free Resume Templates! which was weird because I hadn't. I Have A Seven Essay Due On Friday For An Course,! Turns out an Samples | Sample Resume And Free, office runner had stapled the the 2nd page of Online For Free, someone else's CV to Monstercom Resume | Sample Resume Templates, mine :) so people really rely on CVs. Didn't get that job. Hra Rent Receipt! bastards. Monstercom Resume Resume! November 7, 2013 at 7:27PM, Edited September 4, 11:21AM.

Resumes? When I'm asked to send in a resume, nine times out of ten it means I didn't get the job. - Template! On one hand, you can look at Monstercom Samples | Sample Resume And Free Resume Templates it that I'm not good enough writing resumes. but really, it's just that most film work is Permission Slip Template. 35 Permission Slip & Field word of mouth. My highest paying work has usually been for producers, production managers directors who haven't even seen my reel! It used to | Sample Resume Templates, actually offend me, but I've let it go. recommendations from the right people are a pretty powerful filter and most productions rely on that (I work in the camera department and I Have A Seven Essay Friday For An, most of the time, I'm getting hired by Monstercom Resume | Sample Resume Templates, the DP even thou the Hra Rent Receipt phone calls come thru the Resume Samples | Sample And Free Resume Templates production manager or producers.) It does make breaking in harder. Assessment No Identifiers! November 16, 2013 at 8:41PM, Edited September 4, 11:21AM. February 19, 2015 at 10:34AM, Edited February 19, 10:34AM.

These are great tips for an office, sales, or business resume, including for And Free Templates, listed/advertised office type jobs at I Have Essay Due On Friday English Cv Studios, Networks and Production Companies. Production resumes are completely different. You look like a novice if you send a UPM your office resume. Monstercom Resume Resume Resume! That is why my website exists, and I wrote my new book: Work In Production Part One: How to Making | Create Professional Online, Format your Resume to Resume Samples | Sample Resume And Free, Start or Upgrade your Career in Biopsychosocial Assessment No Identifiers Film and Television Production. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MTQPITS. Monstercom Resume Samples | Sample Resume Resume Templates! December 28, 2016 at 3:32PM. Consruction Laborer Resume Professional Professional! Undoubtedly a professional resume is a guarantee of an Samples | Sample Resume Templates, interview.

Pay a lot of attention to Templates, this. If you can not write a resume yourself, refer to professional resume writers, or make a resume with help of Monstercom Resume, resume makers. This base https://www.resumance.com/resume-builder-reviews will help to choose the I Have A Seven Due On For An Course, Cv best. August 9, 2017 at 2:06AM, Edited August 9, 2:07AM. Monstercom Samples | Sample Resume! Get your FREE copy of the eBook called astonishingly detailed and useful by Resume Professional Construction, Filmmaker Magazine!

It's 100+ pages on what you need to Monstercom Resume Resume And Free, know to make beautiful, inexpensive movies using a DSLR. Slip 35 Permission Slip Templates & Field! Subscribe to receive the free PDF!

Do My Homework Online: High Quality Homework Help - Places to Go for Resume Templates -… - University of California Davis, Davis, CA

Monstercom Resume Samples | Sample Resume And Free Resume Templates

Write My Paper Canada - Technical Resume Samples: Tech Job Resume Format… - Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania

Dec 01, 2017 Monstercom Resume Samples | Sample Resume And Free Resume Templates,

Write My Paper | Successful Custom Paper Writing Service! - Places to Go for Resume Templates -… - University of Minnesota Twin Cities

news sample resume US-focused job search engine reaches major milestone in effort to Monstercom Samples Resume And Free Resume, provide job seekers with largest database of jobs collected exclusively from company websites. Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) June 13, 2012. LinkUp announced today that its job search engine has reached 1 million job openings indexed exclusively from Slip Template. 35 Permission Templates, company websites throughout the U.S. This is a major milestone in support of Monstercom Resume Samples Resume Resume Templates LinkUp’s mission to deliver to job seekers the largest index of high-quality job listings available on the web. By updating the index daily and only including jobs from company websites, LinkUp eliminates expired jobs, duplicate listings, phishing posts, lead-gen bait, work-at-home scams, and A Seven Page For An English Course, Cv other job board pollution. “Getting to 1 million jobs was a significant goal of ours in 2012,” commented Toby Dayton, President and CEO of LinkUp. “Unfortunately, we haven’t gotten much help from Samples | Sample Templates, job growth in Resume Professional Professional the U.S., so we’ve really focused our efforts on adding more company websites to Resume Samples Resume And Free Resume Templates, our search engine.” LinkUp’s search engine now includes 25,000 company websites throughout the U.S. One of the Cash Flows - Text, areas of focus for Resume Samples Resume And Free Templates the company has been adding companies that are actively recruiting Veterans. To date, LinkUp’s search engine lists job openings from well over 1,000 companies who are currently recruiting Veterans.

These large employers include companies such as Accenture, Colgate Palmolive, Ernst Young, HP, and Pitney Bowes to No Identifiers, name a few. Given the challenges in the current labor market for students and Samples | Sample Resume recent graduates, LinkUp has also concentrated its efforts around adding companies with available internships. LinkUp.com currently lists over 12+ Itinerary, 10,000 available internships across a wide variety of industries including Healthcare, Retail, and Financial Services. LinkUp started the year with 775,000 job openings on its site and reached 1 million jobs in early June. During that time, LinkUp increased the number of companies in its search engine by approximately 10%. Not surprisingly, job seekers have responded positively to the larger index as traffic to the site has increased 68% since the first of the Samples | Sample Resume, year. Remarked Dayton, “It’s been particularly gratifying to see the correlation between growth in our job search engine and Cash Flows - Text traffic growth on LinkUp, because at the end of the Resume Samples | Sample Resume, day, our singular mission is to build the best job site on the web. We feel like we’re doing that and it’s nice when your users agree with you.”

About LinkUp: LinkUp provides the Pdf Formats, largest search engine that contains only job listings sourced from And Free, company websites. By eliminating pay-to-post listings and jobs aggregated from Consruction Laborer Resume Professional, other job boards, LinkUp’s search results are free from the job pollution that afflicts other sites. There are no duplicate posts, lead-gen bait, fraudulent listings, work-at-home job scams, or phishing posts. Furthermore, the index is updated daily and does not include jobs from staffing companies, headhunters, search firms, or any other 3rd-party intermediary. Hiring Our Heroes: Veterans job fair today at Everbank. The job fair runs from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. inside the Monstercom Samples And Free Resume, East Club at Everbank Field. Is the tech hiring headache all the HR department's fault? Karen Goulart, Features Writer, and Linda Tucci, Senior News Writer Published: 14 Jun 2012. When it comes to the tech hiring crisis that many CIOs face today, the causes are myriad and the headaches are of migraine proportions.

It's a daunting task to find people who can keep up with the breakneck pace of new technology and cater to changing business needs. Factor in 12+ Itinerary Templates Excel another requirement -- to adapt to an IT organization morphing from command and Samples And Free Resume Templates control to customer comes first -- and I Have A Seven Page Essay For An Course, Cv suddenly IT talent shortages amid an 8.2% unemployment rate don't seem so far-fetched. Monstercom Resume Resume And Free Templates. If granted a magic bullet, where would CIOs aim it? At their human resources (HR) department. Managing tech talent these days is Receipt Format fast and furious. HR has trouble keeping up, and so do CIOs.

Far and away, the No. 1 thing … CIOs said is, 'I would put another person in the HR department who is Monstercom Resume Resume Templates specifically dedicated to recruiting for Consruction Professional Construction me,' said Todd Thibodeaux, president and CEO at Downers Grove, Ill.-based CompTIA (Computing Technology Industry Association), which recently published a study on the IT skills gap. CIOs say they are just not getting the Monstercom Resume Samples | Sample Resume Templates, attention they need. There's a shared sense that IT is a lesser priority for HR departments and Permission Slip & Field outside recruiters alike, said Thibodeaux, who recently spent a number of weeks meeting with CIOs across the U.S. They are trying to find salespeople, they're trying to find marketing people, and IT has fallen rungs down the Resume Resume And Free Templates, rack, he said. But is it fair to lay the blame at the feet of the HR department? The answer is tricky, say a number of Laborer Resume Professional people who track tech hiring. A large part of the Monstercom Resume | Sample, problem inherent in Biopsychosocial Assessment No Identifiers tech hiring today is that there are major differences in how people define even the most basic IT roles because even those roles aren't exactly basic. Within every role, there's a variation in Monstercom Resume Resume Templates the systems that an employee needs to know.

A business analyst may need to do detailed requirements development for COBOL in No Identifiers one company and process design with a BPM [business process management] tool in another. Web developers, network engineers, and other meat-and-potatoes roles in IT all suffer from this, said Marc Cecere, Cambridge, Mass.-based Forrester Research Inc.'s principal analyst serving CIOs, and Monstercom | Sample an expert in the design of IT organizations. The problem is, if anything, compounded when hiring for senior IT positions, Cecere said. The variability is even greater. An architect in Laborer Resume Professional Professional Construction one firm may primarily be a strategist, setting direction, defining roadmaps, whereas in another firm they primarily work on projects. Competing with business execs for tech hiring. One reason CIOs could find themselves at Resume Samples Resume Templates the bottom of the HR totem pole is that they are only one executive group among many now hiring people with IT talent, said David Foote, CEO at research firm Foote Partners LLC in Vero Beach, Fla. I would argue that their participation and influence in tech hiring decisions in the enterprise have been steadily declining. That's because only about one-fifth of the workforce who possess tech skills as a condition of 12+ Itinerary - Word Pdf Formats their employment are now under the direct control of Monstercom Resume Resume Templates CIOs, he said. Foote nevertheless agreed that CIO-HR disconnects are more acute around pure tech hiring than around hybrid IT-business hires, precisely because purely technology roles tend to call for different combinations of deep tech skills in one individual.

The range of skills required in cloud computing is No Identifiers a prime example. It's hard to leverage the benefits of the cloud without hiring people who know how to develop applications specific to the cloud; estimate computing capacity in the cloud; integrate services from different cloud vendors; configure and Monstercom Samples | Sample And Free support cloud-based services; [and] secure business processes and data that are being relocated to Hra Rent Format, private, public and hybrid clouds. And that's just to mention a few specialized talents that are not in the tool belt yet of experienced engineers, resource planners, architects and administrators, said Foote, whose firm has been tracking certified and noncertified IT skills since 1999. Mobile computing, big data and analytics present the same problems. Managing tech talent these days is fast and furious. HR has trouble keeping up, and so do CIOs, Foote said. Tech hiring: Are you speaking to me ? One of the root causes of the HR-CIO disconnect on tech hiring -- especially with regard to Monstercom Resume And Free, hard technology skills -- is the rising use of keywords in candidate searches, said Judy Homer, president at the New York IT executive placement firm JB Homer Associates Inc. Receipt. Its employees who have come from other technology placement agencies talk of being instructed by clients' HR departments to Resume And Free Resume, send only No Identifiers, resumes with the exact keywords they are looking for. There is no conversation at Monstercom Samples And Free Resume Templates all.

The recruiter from the company has learned nothing. Statement Format. The placement agency has learned nothing. When you start relying on Monstercom Resume Samples | Sample Resume And Free Resume Templates keywords to fill a position, it is extremely difficult to find the right candidate, Homer said. MORE ABOUT FILLING THE TECH HIRING GAP. The prescription that will alleviate tech hiring headaches, experts agreed, is teamwork. The HR departments that most often fail to find the right person for an IT job are those where the CIO has failed to develop a relationship with the people doing the hiring. That's especially true in a market where the pool is shallow for talent that is in I Have Essay Due On English Course, Cv the moment of current technology trends, Homer said. Everyone is going to the same sources. CIOs who don't build relationships with HR have a real issue.

CIOs who are building successful IT organizations aren't blaming HR, Foote said. Monstercom Resume Resume And Free Resume. It's hard work, but the CIOs I know who do this don't complain about their HR departments being roadblocks, he said. They know that it's their responsibility to find and retain talent if they're going to be successful CIOs -- they find a way to get it done. In the second part of this story, SearchCIO.com taps experts for ways that CIOs can help their HR departments help them. More information: http://searchcio.techtarget.com/news/2240158029/Is-the-tech-hiring-headache-all-the-HR-departments-fault. Real Goods Solar is Hiring; Selects City of Permission Slip Template. 35 Permission Templates Orange as Headquarters for Resume Samples | Sample Resume Templates Its Growing Southern California Solar Operations. Real Goods Solar is Hiring Teams to Introduce A New Array of Financing Options That Make Solar Affordable to Most Southern California Homeowners.

In Many Instances, Solar Is Now Cheaper Than Fossil Fuel-Fed Utility Energy. ORANGE, California (PRWEB) June 14, 2012. America’s most established solar installer and integrator, Real Goods Solar, Inc. Flows Statement - Text. has selected sun-drenched Orange, California as the hub of its growing Southern California solar operations. The company, with roots in Southern California for Monstercom | Sample Resume over 15 years, is Templates looking to double the size of its team to Monstercom Samples | Sample Templates, forty by the end of 12+ Itinerary Templates - Word this calendar year. “We’re here and we’re hiring,” said Orange County – Los Angeles Regional Sales Manager Brian Walrod. “We’re recruiting savvy, customer-focused people who are passionate about bringing quality, cost-cutting advanced energy solutions to Southern California families.” Those co-locating at the newly centralized location include Real Goods Solar sales management and marketing, solar project developers, site technicians, draftsmen, installers, customer service agents, permitting professionals, rebate processors and warehouse personnel. Walrod says lower module costs and Monstercom Resume And Free Resume Templates attractive new financing options are driving demand – and - Word making solar a competitive energy alternative for a record number of Southern California households(1) that is often cheaper than paying the utility each month. These economic drivers -- coupled with the Orange City Council's 2011 vote to slash permitting costs for installations -- make solar an irresistible value proposition for Monstercom | Sample Resume Resume prudent area homeowners. ”Time and again, we hear people’s frustration with increasing electric bills,” said Real Goods Solar Community Project Developer Sean Henry, who has been helping Orange County residents realize the benefits of solar for Page English over five years. “Solar not only provides a secure hedge against rising utility costs, itimproves property resale values, better insulates homes and, of course, reduces the need to burn fossil fuels to power our homes and vehicles, creating cleaner communities for Resume | Sample And Free us and our children,” he said.

Real Goods Solar is the Biopsychosocial No Identifiers, second largest residential solar provider in the USA. Real Goods sold the Monstercom Resume Samples | Sample Resume And Free Resume Templates, first residential solar panel in the USA in 1978 and has been helping Americans build an independent, clean energy infrastructure ever since. Real Goods Solar selected the City of Orange for its operational headquarters because of its central location, sunny climate, family demographics and solar potential. The Orange City Council moved to slash permitting fees by 50% to make solar more accessible to its citizens in March of 2011. “Orange is one of the Templates - Word Pdf Formats, major solar cities in Southern California, but there’s always more educating to Monstercom Samples | Sample Resume Resume Templates, do,” noted Walrod. One of the most important new messages Walrod’s teams will be sharing with Orange County consumers is that solar is Templates Pdf Formats not the most expensive source of electricity anymore. “In almost all residential cases, solar can be the Resume | Sample Resume And Free Templates, cheapest way to obtain energy today,” he affirmed. “It’s a smart economic play for anyone who wants to live comfortably, slash their electric bills and improve their property values .” “And there’s another indisputable benefit of considering solar,” added Henry. A Seven Essay Friday Cv. “You can’t export the jobs associated with a quality solar installation.”

Interested candidates can review available career opportunities and apply via the | Sample Resume And Free Templates, Real Goods Solar Web site:http://realgoodssolar.com/careers/. About Real Goods Solar: Real Goods Solar is a leading solar energy integrator, having installed over 13,000 solar electric systems. We offer turnkey solutions, and have 34 years of experience in solar energy, beginning with the Hra Rent, sale of the first solar photovoltaic panels in the U.S. in 1978. With offices in California, Colorado and the Northeast, Real Goods Solar is one of the largest residential solar installers in Resume Samples Templates the country. 12+ Itinerary Templates. For more information, visithttp://www.RealGoodsSolar.com or call 1-888-56-SOLAR. (1) NREL Energy Policy report The Transformation of Southern California's Residential Photovoltaics Market through Third-Party Ownership. More information: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/6/prweb9600038.htm.

Summer Job Search Tip #1: Don't Take a Summer Vacation From Your Job Search. TORONTO, June 14, 2012 -- /CNW Telbec/ - When it comes to Samples | Sample And Free Templates, your summer job search, the Resume Professional, warm weather doesn't have to mean slowing down or taking a break from your task, according to Monstercom Samples | Sample And Free Templates, Randstad Canada, the Biopsychosocial Assessment, country's leader for staffing, recruitment and HR Services, you should use the summer months to | Sample Resume, find your ideal career fit. Stacy Parker, Executive Vice President of Randstad Canada says jobseekers should resist the temptation to take the summer off from Biopsychosocial Assessment No Identifiers, job searching. The summer season can be a prime hiring time for some employers. Resume Resume Templates. Many projects gear up in the fall, and employers want new people in place.

If you mistakenly assume no one is Slip 35 Permission & Field hiring, you might miss out on the perfect time to position yourself for a great job opportunity, before the competition spikes in the fall. It's the perfect time to get your foot in the door, she says. Parker offers these tips to Samples | Sample And Free Templates, help you keep your search moving forward in the summer: Refresh your resume and 12+ Itinerary Pdf Formats skills: Summer is the perfect time to Monstercom Resume Resume Templates, assess and improve your resume and skills. Assessment. It's important to Monstercom Resume Samples | Sample Templates, make your skills and talents stand out Slip Template. & Field from the Monstercom Resume Samples | Sample Resume Templates, rest of the applicant pool. In order to maximize the opportunity getting hired, you should update your resume with relevant accomplishments, new job duties, recently achieved certifications, and other similar achievements. Build your network at summer events: Summer is also a great time to network - use personal and social gatherings to Consruction Professional Construction, introduce yourself to new people. Festivals, barbeques, weddings and other gatherings can provide the opportunity to make valuable connections that could lead to future employment. Keep track of your active job search: Keeping track of the Resume | Sample And Free, applications you've made will make it easier for you to do timely follow-ups, ensure you don't apply for the same position more than once. Consider a recruitment agency: Recruiters and hiring authorities are not out of the office over the summer. We have many job opportunities with Canada's leading employers and we are always on the lookout for the right candidates to fill these roles.

Remain positive: You may apply to and interview with many companies before you find the right fit. But rememember, you are meeting new people in every interview and networking event you attend. Even if you don't end up working for their companies, the connections could lead to valuable, career-enhancing connections in the future. According to Laborer Resume Professional Construction, Parker, jobseekers should use the Samples Resume Templates, summer to refresh and recharge their job search. Stay focused, set daily agendas, review your career goals, and don't get discouraged, she adds. Permission Slip 35 Permission. But don't forget to reward yourself, too.

Once you've met your daily goals, give yourself permission to take the rest of the day or the weekends off from your summer job search. The time and effort you invest now can reap big rewards and even land you a new job before the fall. About Randstad Canada: Randstad Canada is the Monstercom | Sample Resume Resume Templates, Canadian leader for staffing, recruitment and HR Services. As the only fully integrated staffing company in the country, we understand the recruitment needs and demands of employers and job seekers across all levels and industries. Through our insightful knowledge of local markets, employment trends and global network of Biopsychosocial Assessment recruitment experts, we are shaping the Canadian world of work.

Visit randstad.ca. SOURCE RANDSTAD CANADA. U.S. | Sample And Free Resume. unemployment aid applications rise. June 14, 2012 , 6:31 a.m. More Americans sought unemployment aid last week, suggesting hiring remains sluggish. The Labor Department said Thursday that weekly unemployment benefit applications rose 6,000 to a seasonally adjusted 386,000, an 12+ Itinerary Templates, increase from an upwardly revised 380,000 the Samples Resume And Free Templates, previous week.

The four-week average, a less volatile measure, rose for the third straight week to 382,000. Laborer Professional Construction. That's the highest in six weeks. Weekly applications are a measure of the pace of layoffs. When they drop below 375,000, it typically suggests hiring is Monstercom Samples | Sample Resume strong enough to reduce the Resume Professional Construction, unemployment rate. The trend in Resume Samples | Sample Resume And Free Resume jobless claims suggests … that the underlying pace of employment growth has softened, said Bricklin Dwyer, an economist at BNP Paribas.

Applications fell steadily during the fall and winter but have since leveled off. At the same time, hiring has slowed, raising concerns about the pace of the recovery. Employers added an average of only 96,000 jobs per month in the past three months. That's down from an average of Permission Slip Template. Templates 252,000 in the previous three months. Weaker hiring also pushed up the Resume And Free Resume Templates, unemployment rate in May to 8.2 percent, its first rise in nearly a year. Joseph LaVorgna, an economist at Deutsche Bank, said the increase in applications was slightly disconcerting but added that more data would be needed to establish a trend. Still, he forecasts that the Professional Construction, economy will gain only 75,000 jobs this month. Faster job creation is crucial in Monstercom Resume Templates order to accelerate growth.

More jobs mean more income for Receipt consumers, which may lead to higher spending. Consumer spending fuels about 70 percent of the economy. The number of people continuing to Resume Samples | Sample, receive benefits fell sharply, partly because extended benefit programs are ending in Consruction Professional Construction many states. The total benefit rolls fell to Monstercom | Sample Resume And Free, 5.8 million in the week ending May 26, the Consruction Professional Construction, latest data available. That's a drop of Resume Resume Templates 146,000 from the previous week.

Many economists blame the slowdown in hiring partly on the unusually warm winter. I Have Essay Friday. Companies moved up some hiring in January and February that normally would have occurred in spring. As that trend fades, job gains might recover in the coming months. Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said last week that the warm winter might be a reason for the slowdown in Monstercom Resume And Free Resume Templates hiring. He also suggested that the burst of job gains earlier this year could have represented a catch-up in hiring' by Permission Slip Template. 35 Permission Templates employers who cut too deeply in Resume Resume And Free Resume Templates the recession. In that case, stronger economic growth would be needed to boost hiring further, Bernanke said. For now, the economy appears to be sputtering. It expanded 1.9 percent in Resume Professional Professional the first quarter, down from 3 percent in Monstercom Resume Resume Templates the October-December quarter.

Growth isn't expected to improve much in the current April-June quarter. Consumers remain cautious. Retail sales fell 0.2 percent in May, the Commerce Department said Wednesday, matching April's decline. It was the first back-to-back drop in two years. A big reason for the decline was falling prices at the gas pump, which reduced gas station sales. Consruction Resume Professional Professional Construction. The average price for Resume Samples Resume And Free Templates a gallon of gas was $3.54 Wednesday, according to AAA. That's 40 cents cheaper than the peak in early April. That drop should free up more cash for consumers to spend in the coming months, which could accelerate spending this summer, economists said. The economy is still struggling three years after the A Seven Page Due On For An English Course, Cv, recession officially ended in June 2009. Wages haven't kept up with inflation.

State and local governments have continued to shed jobs. The United States has regained less than 3.8 million, or 43 percent, of the Samples Templates, 8.8 million jobs lost during and immediately after the recession. Small business survey finds hiring costs low in N.C. The Business Journal by Matt Evans, Reporter. A survey of 6,022 small businesses across the country finds that North Carolina is Hra Rent Receipt Format perceived as one the Monstercom Resume Resume Resume, 10 least-costly states when it comes to Statement Format - Text, hiring costs, but it does not fare as well in several other areas. The survey was conducted by service firm leads generator Thumbtack.com in partnership with the Kauffman Foundation. Monstercom Samples | Sample Resume Templates. Small business owners were asked for their opinions about their state's approach to small business support and finances. North Carolina's highest grade in the report is in the area of hiring costs, where it received an A- as the tenth-least-costly place in the nation to add an employee. Its lowest grades of Assessment D were in the areas of labor regulations and training programs, and it got a D+ for the friendliness of its tax code. Within the state, the northern central region that includes Guilford, Forsyth and Alamance counties ranked second in the state overall behind metro Charlotte and ahead of metro Raleigh.

The eastern part of the state was rated worst by | Sample Resume And Free Templates survey respondents. Matt Evans covers biotech, entrepreneurship, higher education, financial services and furniture. Contact him at (336) 370-2916.

Buy Essay Online, Essay Writing Service, Write My Essay - Sample Resumes & Example Resumes with Proper… - Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH

PaperHelpWriting: Essay Help Writing A Paper Service 24/7 - Technical Resume Samples: Tech Job Resume Format… - University of Nebraska - Lincoln

MythTV / Install / WhatNext / ACPIWake. Status of this Document: This wiki page is somewhat out of date. It refers to /proc/acpi/alarm which only applies to Samples Templates kernel versions 2.6.21 and earlier (Feisty Fawn, 7.04, and Consruction Professional Professional Construction earlier). Kernel versions 2.6.22 and later (Gutsy Gibbon, 7.10, and later) use /sys/class/rtc/rtc0/wakealarm instead. Monstercom Resume And Free Resume Templates? If your kernel version (type uname -a in a terminal window) is 2.6.22 or later, then the instructions below referring to /proc/acpi/alarm do not apply. For kernel versions 2.6.22 and Biopsychosocial Assessment No Identifiers later, you may go to mythtv.org/wiki/ACPI_Wakeup and follow the Resume | Sample And Free Resume Templates /sys/class/rtc/rtc0/wakealarm instructions. Also, you may want to take a look at this Ubuntu Forum how-to: ACPI wakeup on mythbuntu 9.04. DISCLAIMER: Due to the idiosyncrasies of motherboards and their BIOSes, finding an 12+ Itinerary automatic wake-up/shutdown solution is not a one-size fits all process. This guide presents one possible solution and should hopefully get automatic wake-up/shutdown properly functioning on your MythTV box. Some boards are notoriously difficult to Monstercom Samples Resume Templates get waking, so you might want to google your motherboard and see what information you can find before trying this. As long as you are careful to Cash Format backup any file before changing or replacing it and note original BIOS and set-up settings before changing them, undo-ing what you do here will be painless- and poses no danger to your board or OS.

The worst case scenario is it just won't wake up by itself and you have to Monstercom Resume | Sample Resume Templates restore some backed up files and settings. This guide approaches auto wakeup/shutdown using ACPI wakeup via the Statement BIOS RTC (real time clock) alarm. This solution will work for Samples | Sample, many boards, but not all. In the event this guide does not work for you, alternative methods- including nvram-wakeup and others- are just a google away (until someone who has nvram-wakeup experience adds to this guide). The wake-up function is provided on most modern boards by 12+ Itinerary Templates - Word Pdf Formats, the ability to wake from RTC alarm- setting a date and time in BIOS will cause the Monstercom Resume Resume computer to power itself on and boot at 12+ Itinerary Templates - Word Excel Pdf Formats the set time. Check the BIOS Settings (or similar) section of your mobo user guide or look in your BIOS settings to see if your board is capable. This setting is likely found under a sub-menu of Power Management APM, or Advanced- you just need to poke around to Monstercom Resume | Sample Resume find it. It will likely be called something like Wake from RTC, Wake From Alarm, RTC Resume, etc. BIOS setup is usually entered by pressing DEL or F1 at Cash Statement Format boot. Samples Resume Resume Templates? Again, consult you manual if you do not know how.

NOTE: On many boards, when this setting is enabled, it will wake only from a time set and saved from BIOS setup, and 12+ Itinerary Excel Pdf Formats not from a time set outside of the BIOS setup environment- as we want. All of the boards the original author of Resume | Sample Templates, this document needed this setting disabled to correctly wake with ACPI. I Have A Seven Page Essay Due On Friday For An English Cv? This is the recommended starting point, but is not mandatory. If you are unable to wake your board at step 1.4, try again after setting this to the opposite in BIOS. While you are investigating your BIOS settings, you should also look for settings involving ACPI Aware OS and Samples Resume And Free Resume ACPI 2.0 functions.

You may or may not need these enabled. In my experience, ACPI Aware OS needs to be enabled and ACPI 2.0 didn't seem to Biopsychosocial make a difference. One last thing to make note of while looking in BIOS setup is whether or not your hardware clock is set to UTC or local time. The clock should be on Resume Samples | Sample Resume Templates the main setup page. Templates - Word Excel Pdf Formats? If the clock time (in 24 hour format) is the same as your local time, then it is not UTC (unless your local time zone happens to Samples | Sample Resume Resume Templates be GMT). A Seven Due On Friday For An English? If Ubuntu is the only OS on your system, chances are the Resume | Sample And Free time is stored in UTC. If you are running a dual-boot Ubuntu/windows setup, then it will likely be local time. You will need to know if it is UTC or not for step 2.1. Remember to Professional Professional make note of which settings you make changes to and what their original setting was; and don't forget to save the Monstercom Samples Resume Resume Templates changes before you exit BIOS setup.

Make sure you have ACPI functions enabled and exposed to the OS. If you have a modern board and power supply, the chances are you do: should give you long-ish list such as: Next, check for the most important part we need- access to the RTC alarm itself. then you are good to continue. If you do not have ACPI support or /proc/acpi/alarm, then you need to Resume Professional install ACPI support. Of all the Resume And Free Resume Templates changes we will make to use ACPI wake-up, this is the heart of it all. hwclock.sh is a script found in /etc/init.d/ that reads the hardware clock at boot and copies it to system time; and also copies the system time back to the hardware clock at shutdown or reboot. Permission Slip Template. 35 Permission Slip Templates? By doing this, the Samples Resume Templates hardware clock should remain accurate, as system time has likely been synchronized with an ntp server. However, this causes problems for a lot of boards, which will forget the RTC alarm time if the hardware clock is written to after having set the Hra Rent RTC alarm. To get around this, you make two small modifications to the hwclock.sh script to ensure the RTC alarm is Resume Templates, written after the final write to the hardware clock.

Doing this won't hurt anything if your board does not require it and saves a lot of troubleshooting if you aren't sure. First, back up your existing hwclock.sh- in case you need to Excel Pdf Formats restore it. (From this point forward, all terminal commands assume you are in Monstercom Resume Samples Resume Templates, your user's home directory and that the user has sudo privileges. 12+ Itinerary - Word Excel? Gedit is used in the examples, but you can use nano, vi or your preferred editor.) Now, make two small additions to the existing hwclock.sh: At the head of the file, add the following line: Make sure to use grave accents instead of single quotes in the above code. The result will look like this: Next, scroll down to the tail of the file and look for: so that section of code now looks like this:

Save the result. This added command writes the Monstercom Samples | Sample Resume Resume wake time after the final clock change (the command directly above it). It is written twice, with a one second pause between writes, to satisfy a quirk of some boards. Writing it twice won't hurt anything if your board doesn't need it, so do it just in case. To correctly set the wake time, you need to know the format of your RTC alarm.

will return the RTC format. you should see something like: In this example, the Template. 35 Permission format is Monstercom Resume Samples | Sample Resume Resume Templates, yyyy-MM-dd hh:mm:ss- the ** may be the correct month, 00 or be blank on your system- having no settable month seems to - Word Excel be common. Before you dig too much deeper into setting this up, it's a good idea to Samples | Sample Resume Templates determine whether or not your board is going to comply. Biopsychosocial No Identifiers? At this point, everything should be ready to test a wake-up. To do this, you will set the system to wake five minutes from now. If your computer is slower, you can increase the time; if faster, you can decrease it.

Just make sure you allow for Resume Samples Resume, enough time for the system to shut down completely, with a minute or two to Statement Format spare before it needs to wake. The following command uses our example time format of yyyy-MM-dd hh:mm:ss and adds 5 minutes to the ACPI alarm. Samples Resume And Free? If your time format is different, you will need to adjust the ordering of +00-00-00 00:05:00 to comply. It is Essay English, a good idea to check if the command did the job right. If the year part looks like 0007 instead of 2007, change +00 with +2000; this worked for Samples | Sample Templates, Acer Ferrari 3400, TravelMate 800, Asus M2NPV-VM and ABit VA-10. Now you can shut down the system to see if it wakes up. Bookmark this page if you haven't already. I'll see you when you get back. Sit back, relax and wait for your box to wake up. Hopefully, everything went as planned and your box woke itself as intended. If not, double-check each step above to be sure it was all correctly done.

If everything is 12+ Itinerary Templates, correct, your board might need to reboot and complete a POST cycle before correctly waking, as some do. Skip ahead now to 3.0 Poweroff Kernel and try that remedy. If you tried the poweroff kernel but still failed to Monstercom Samples Resume And Free Resume Templates wake, see 4.0 Troubleshooting. If it did wake, CONGRATULATIONS! It's all downhill from here. You will likely need at Permission Slip least one of these scripts for Samples Resume And Free Templates, the wake-up/shutdown process: a script to adjust and set the 35 Permission Slip & Field wake-up time (if your mobo clock is UTC) a Pre-shutdown script (possibly) a Server Halt script (if you use poweroff kernel)

Examples of a wake script MythWakeSet , pre-shutdown script MythShutdownCheck and server halt script for poweroff kernel MythShutDown are provided here. Resume | Sample Resume And Free? If you need to do something special on your system before shutdown, such as special service shutdown scripts, etc., then you are responsible for Permission Slip Templates, integrating them into the provided script. If your hardware clock is set to UTC, you need MythWakeSet to adjust between the wake time MythTV will report (local time) with the time the RTC alarm requires (UTC). To create the wake script, open the editor of your choice and copy and paste the following. Save it as MythWakeSet : Now, make the script executable and put a copy of Monstercom Resume | Sample Resume And Free, it in /usr/bin: Yet another script, that works with old acpi and new rtc alarm: If you use your backend server for other things in addition to MythTV, such as ssh or ftp transfers etc., you want to Templates Excel make sure that MythTV doesn't shut down the system while you are in the middle of Monstercom Resume Samples And Free Templates, something. This is especially true if you have the backend set to a stingy idle timeout like 5 minutes.

One very effective way to do this is to check and see if another user is Biopsychosocial, logged in, since you likely won't be transacting much non-mythtv business as the mythtv user. Resume Samples | Sample? If you are not watching tv or a recording, but want the backend box to remain alive, all you need to Receipt Format do is log into an ssh session and leave it open. You can do other checks in addition to- or instead of- checking for Monstercom Samples, logged-in users: such as checking for specific running processes, etc. Add these checks to 12+ Itinerary Templates - Word Excel this script if needed, but first be sure to check that your changes work properly! Otherwise, your backend may shut down when it shouldn't or stay alive when it should shutdown. If you want to make sure no other users are logged in before shutdown, copy and paste the Monstercom Samples | Sample Resume And Free Templates following into an editor and save it as MythShutdownCheck ; if not, skip ahead to Hra Rent Receipt 2.3. Make the script executable and put a copy of it in /usr/bin: At this stage, you have the needed scripts and | Sample Resume And Free Resume Templates the box woke successfully on test. Permission 35 Permission & Field? Now it's time to setup Mythtv to Monstercom Resume Samples | Sample Resume Templates test MythWakeSet . Stop the server for Permission Slip, needed changes and Resume Resume And Free then run mythtv-setup: The settings you need are under 1. General, on page 5 (Shutdown/Wakeup Options).

The settings you need are: Block shutdown before client connected: you want this box unchecked , or the automatic shutdown routine will be blocked until a frontend client has connected. Idle timeout (secs): is how long the backend will wait in an idle state before wanting to shutdown. Excel Pdf Formats? Normally, you would want this set to a reasonable amount between 300-1200 (5 to 20 minutes)- but to test it out, set it to 60 so you don't have to wait long (just make sure you set it high enough to fully boot or it may shutdown again before everything is loaded). Max wait for recording (min): determines whether or not the backend will shutdown if it is idle and there is a pending recording. Monstercom Samples Resume? e.g. if this is set to 20 minutes, the backend is idle and wants to shut down and the next recording is scheduled three hours in Cash Flows Format, the future, the | Sample backend will shutdown and wake itsef up later. If the same conditions are true, but the recording is scheduled to Assessment No Identifiers start in 20 or fewer minutes, then it will wait, record it and then check this setting again after reaching an idle state . For now, set this to 1 to make sure it shuts down for Monstercom Samples | Sample Resume Templates, our tests. Startup before rec. (secs): is how much time the backend will allow for 12+ Itinerary Templates, itself to Samples | Sample Resume fully boot and Flows Format come up to speed, before being expected to Monstercom Resume record. Note that this time will be added as an offset to the wake time. Templates - Word Pdf Formats? You should likely allow at Samples | Sample Resume And Free least 200 seconds or more to be sure you do not miss beginning of your recording. Set this to a reasonable estimate of your boot time for Permission Slip 35 Permission Templates & Field, now, but time your boot from Resume | Sample Resume powerup for your final setting. Wakeup time format: is the format your board expects for the RTC alarm (you checked this earlier).

In this example, it is yyyy-MM-dd hh:mm:ss adjust yours as necesary. Set wakeuptime command: is the command (or script) run to set the wakeup time. If you are using the UTC script above, enter: sudo /usr/bin/MythWakeSet $time This will call your script and pass it the waketime via the $time variable. Server Halt Command: is the command that is executed to bring the whole thing down. Professional Professional Construction? If you are using the poweroff kernel, you will eventually enter sudo /usr/bin/MythShutdown here. For this test, enter: sudo /etc/init.d/mythtv-backend stop , which will only stop the Monstercom | Sample And Free backend. Pre Shutdown check-command: is the shutdown checker - enter sudo /usr/bin/MythShutdownCheck to Cash Flows Format use it or enter exit 0 if not.

The last thing to do before testing is to take care of permission issues. As you probably noticed, the above commands run as sudo, which would cause problems if it prompted for a password and nobody was there to Resume Samples | Sample enter it-- nothing would ever happen. There are a number of Receipt Format, ways to Monstercom Resume Samples Resume And Free Templates handle this- the method presented here gives the mythtv user sudo privileges, without prompting for a password, for limited commands and resources. Flows Statement? There are other alternatives you can explore; each with their own advantages and And Free Templates pitfalls. To give mythtv user the permissions we need: Add the following line to the end, making sure it is the only entry for mythtv- if another entry for mythtv exists, replace it with this one: Before proceeding, go into the frontend and 12+ Itinerary Excel schedule a recording an Monstercom Resume Samples Resume Templates hour or so from now and note the time it starts. Now we can test to see if the scripts and their interfaces with MythTV are set up correctly. First, set /proc/acpi alarm to a known value (again, if your date/time format is not yyyy-MM-dd hh:mm:ss, adjust as needed): Then, check to see it was set. You should see something simlar to:

Now, fire up the backend to test the write to /proc/acpi/alarm. In this case, we won't lauch it as a daemon so we can see what is being logged: It should immediately start warning you of impending shutdown, count it down and then stop. Hit Enter to get a command prompt and then check to see if MythWakeSet worked: As the 12+ Itinerary - Word Pdf Formats example shows, the time returned should now reflect the Samples Resume And Free waketime and Consruction Laborer Professional Professional Construction not all 12's, as we set before the test. Of course, yours will probably not match the example. If your hardware clock is in Samples | Sample Resume Templates, UTC, to see if the Biopsychosocial Assessment waketime is set correctly:

Take the Monstercom Resume | Sample Resume Templates start time of the recording you set a little while ago (24 hour format), add or subract (as appropriate) for your time zone offset, and subtract the amount of time you set for Start before recording in step 2.3. For example: Recording was for 4pm (16:00:00) Local time is I Have Friday For An, GMT-5 +(05:00:00) Start before rec was -(00:01:00) Time with offset is 20:59:00. If MythWakeSet worked correctly, cat/proc/acpi/alarm should return something reasonably close to 20:59:00 for our example. If, after checking your math, yours still varies substantially or is unchanged from 12's, go back and review each step to Resume Samples | Sample check for errors. If you have the recording options in MythTV to wake a minute or two (or more) before the scheduled recording, this will also cause a small discrepancy.

The final and most important test is to put it all together for Assessment, a full shutdown/wakeup. For best results, do this test 10 minutes or so before the half-hour- so you get an accurate in-action test without having to cheat or wait too long. Make sure the backend is shut down and go back into setup: Return to Samples And Free Resume Templates the Shutdown/Wakeup page and A Seven For An make the following changes: In the frontend, find a show- on Samples Resume Templates any tunable channel- that begins at the next half-hour and set it to record. Shut down the frontend and check to be sure there are no open ssh sessions or other users logged in. If this is a combined frontend/backend, log out of your current session. Within two or so minutes, the backend should shut itself down. Now is Hra Rent, a good time to get a sandwich or a cold drink (or both!) and Monstercom Resume Samples And Free Resume wait for it to turn itself on and boot up! Hopefully, everything went as written and your box started up as it should have. If not, but you could successfully wake in step 1.4, check every step from Cash Flows - Text 2.0 forward- it should be working properly.

There's likely a small mistake somewhere. When it wakes and records it should , all that is left for you to do is | Sample, shutdown mythtv-backend, go back into I Have A Seven Page Essay Course, Cv mythtv-setup and Monstercom Samples | Sample And Free Resume make your final settings for Idle timeout, etc. If you run frontend and backend on the same machine, you can use MythWelcome to I Have Page Essay decide if the machine has been woken up by user and the start of the frontend is needed or not. With MythWelcome the Monstercom Resume | Sample Resume Resume Frontend is Assessment No Identifiers, automatically started if you started the machine manually, but if its started automatically via acpi-wakeup the frontend won't start and lock the backend from shutting down when recording is finished. Unfortunately MythWelcome was originally build for | Sample And Free Resume, use with nvram-wakeup, but you can also use it with acpi-wakeup. First you have to Resume Professional Construction manipulate /usr/share/mythtv/startmythtv.sh to specify that mythwelcome is loaded in startup instead of Monstercom Resume Samples | Sample And Free Templates, loading the Templates - Word frontend directly. You can do this by starting an editor with. If you cannot find /usr/share/mythtv/startmythtv.sh then skip this part and Resume continue with section below I don't have startmythtv.sh.

I need the I Have Page Essay Due On Friday English sleep options because mythwelcome is faster than the backend, without this i get an error that the Resume And Free Resume backend is not running. If startmythtv.sh is missing from your installation (e.g. in Mythbuntu 8.04/8.10) then you should instead edit. /.config/autostart/mythtv.desktop like this: edit '/etc/mythtv/session-settings' like this: Now it is time to restart your computer and see if mytheelcome is being started. Depending on whether you have scheduled a recording in the near future or not, you will see one of two things: The regular mythfrontend. This will appear if you have no recording scheduled that begins soon. The screen of mythwelcome.

This will appear if the backend is soon going to record a show. In case you see the mythwelcome-screen you may continue with the 12+ Itinerary Templates - Word Pdf Formats rest of the configuration. But in case you see MythFrontend you still need to make sure that mythwelcome is working correctly. To do so, exit mythfrontend. This should immediately return you to mythwelcome. If you see a the blank desktop then you need to | Sample And Free re-check the previous step. Modify MythWakeSet (only required for older versions of MythWelcome)

You can skip this step if you run mythtv = 0.21 (Mythbuntu 8.04). If you are using an older version of MythWelcome, you need to make some adjustements, since those older versions only use a Unix timestamp to Slip Template. 35 Permission set the wakup time you need to Samples modify the /usr/bin/MythWakeSet script. If you are using a current version, you can simply use the command /usr/bin/MythWakeSet $time ; you just set the (new) option for the time format accordingly, i.e. to yyyy-MM-dd hh:mm:ss or whatever your mainboard requires. If you have this option, simply skip this part. If you are running an older version, open the script MythWakeSet via. Exit the frontend, you will automaticaly get the mythwelcome screen. Press F11 to Cash Flows Format enter the setup and Resume Samples enter the following values: nvram-wakeup Restart Command : leave blank! If you are using a current version, you will see the option Wakeup time format , which you set to the time format that MythWakeSet expects (cf. above).

Leave the rest unchanged. A side note: MythWelcome has two setup menues. One is & Field, accessed by F11, the other by pressing i. There is also a command menu that you can access via m. Enter will start mythfrontend. Monstercom Samples Resume? You do not need this here but it is good to know. Navigate to Shutdown/Wakeup Options and change the following values: NOTE: The command mythshutdown --setwakeup $time does not write to the /proc/acpi/alarm. Biopsychosocial? It just sets the wakeup time in mythwelcome. Monstercom Resume? The command mythshutdown --shutdown actually writes the time set by the call of mythshutdown --setwakeup to the RTC in the motherboard and Consruction Laborer Resume Professional Professional Construction should be used for the Server halt Command option. If this was sudo shutdown -h -P now , MythBackend will shutdown the machine properly, but it wont wake up to record for the next scheduled recording as the wakeup time is never set to Monstercom Samples And Free the RTC of the I Have Page Essay English Cv motherboard.

Now test your configuration, but be aware that mythshutdown won't proceed if there is an recording less than 15 minutes away! These 15 minutes cannot be configured. Unfortunately, MythWelcome will not tell you about these 15 minutes, but display MythBackend's idea about shutting down. (Brief explanation: MythBackend realizes it is idle, checks if the given time Max wait for recording is smaller than the time to the next scheduled recording. Resume | Sample And Free Resume? If that is the case, it would generally be MythBackend's wish to power down for the time being. In order to do that, it waits for Receipt, the specified amount of time, the Idle Timeout; if nothign happens in this time, MythBackend will power down and wake up again at the time for the recording minus the powerup time and minus the generally configured pre-recording time. MythWelcome will report what MythBackend thinks. If you set up MythBackend to even power down for just five minutes (let the next recording be 10 minutes away), with an idle time of e.g.

120 seconds, then MythWelcome will display Shutting down in 120 seconds and Monstercom Resume Samples Resume Resume count down. Excel Pdf Formats? And when it reaches 0, MythBackend will send the shutdown commands, which mythshutdown refuses to follow, since it's less than 15 minutes to Resume Samples | Sample Resume Templates the next recording. MythBackend starts again at 120 seconds, which will be reported to MytHWelcome, so MythWelcome again shows sort of false information.) MythTV has an internal lock feature: when the lock is Hra Rent Format, set, MythBackend will not shut down the system at Monstercom Resume Templates all, no matter how idle it is. There are basically two ways to set and Biopsychosocial remove a lock: you can use mythshutdown --lock and mythshutdown --unlock , respectively, e.g. by running them in a shell. MythWelcome actually allows, when you have the menu popup by pressing M, to set and remove the lock. This is pretty useful if you want to do some desktop work and keep MythBackend running in Resume Samples And Free Resume Templates, the background wihtout having to Professional fear being logged off in the middle of work. Show and change status on the Desktop. Since using mythshutdown allows to set and unset the lock status (and since mythshutdown actually provides for a way of Monstercom And Free, checking the lock status), it is possible to set up tools that report the lock status.

Using a panel item in Slip 35 Permission Slip Templates & Field, an xfce desktop. If you use Mythbuntu in the standard variety if you use Xubuntu or if in general you have decided to use xfce as your desktop, there is a simple way to show and change the lock status on the task bar that xfce provides using the genmon (short for Generic Monitor) plugin. In order to do this, you first need to install the genmon xfce panel plugin: Next we need a script to check MythBackend's status for us and provide us with icons nice tooltips the possiblity to Resume Samples Resume Templates click to Hra Rent Receipt Format lock and Monstercom Resume Samples | Sample Resume Resume unlock. Paste the following Perl script into an editor and save it (you need Perl installed for Hra Rent Receipt, this to work, and Perl scripts need to be allowed to run the Resume | Sample Resume And Free Templates system command): (If your path to Templates - Word the Perl executeable is not /usr/bin/perl , adjust the path after the shebang.) Save this to Resume Samples And Free Resume an arbitrary place, e.g. Now you need to provide the Slip Templates necessary icons. The script assumes that they are located in.

/images/ and that their names are lock_open.png and Monstercom lock_closed.png , respectively. You can choose what you want here. Once this is done, you can right-click the xfce panel (task bar) and add a new item for the type of which you choose Generic Monitor; then press Add. /scripts/MythCheckStatus , as Label you enter nothing and uncheck the checkbox next to it, and finally you set the Period to an amount of seconds that serves your needs. Maybe 5 s, maybe 30 s, whatever floats your boat. And now you are done. The image will show whether or not the Consruction Laborer Construction lock status is set; in order to change the Resume And Free Resume Templates status, just click it. Professional Construction? The lock will actually be instantly set or removed, but the icon might take a while until it reflects that. Before proceeding, try enabling/disabling (make it the opposite of what it is now) the Wake from RTC setting in BIOS, booting back into Ubuntu and attempting 1.4 First Test again. If it still fails after having tried adjusting BIOS settings, return any changed BIOS settings to their original state and try the following poweroff kernel remedy. If you are not careful, these changes can hose your grub and booting could be an Monstercom Samples | Sample And Free Resume adventure.

If have not edited your grub menu before or are not sure what you are doing, you should ask someone for assistance or google for grub editing information. PLEASE BACK UP YOUR menu.lst BEFORE MAKING THESE CHANGES. The poweroff kernel's sole function is to shut the computer off- but it does so after rebooting and completing the reboot and POST cycle, which satisfies the quirks of some boards (including an older tested by the author). To test if your motherboard might need a poweroff kernel, set a wake up time a few minutes in the future, restart the PC in the normal manner, but turn the PC off (by pressing the power button briefly, not by holding it down for a few seconds) after the POST but before Linux boots up. If the Cash Statement - Text PC wakes up using this method, then the poweroff kernel should work for you. If it doesn't, this is Monstercom Resume | Sample And Free Templates, not necessarily indicative of failure - at least one tested board failed this procedure but worked very well with the poweroff kernel.

First, install the poweroff kernel- download, unpack it and copy it to /boot: find the line at Laborer Resume Professional Construction the head that reads: make note of the Monstercom Samples | Sample Resume Templates default number that is there ( X ) and then change it to: This will cause grub to boot the last menu entry that was set (using grub-set-default, surprisingly). I Have A Seven Essay English Course,? In this case, you will set the default value to the poweroff kernel. On reboot, grub will load, boot the poweroff kernel and Resume Resume shutdown. Setting the default back to Hra Rent Receipt the usual kernel in Monstercom Resume Resume And Free Resume Templates, the poweroff kernel menu entry ensures that when it wakes, it will boot into 12+ Itinerary - Word Excel Pdf Formats Ubuntu and MythTV as normal. The usual kernel is the X you just wrote down.

Append this entry to the end of your menu list: Next, counting from | Sample And Free Resume Templates 0, determine the menu entry for this poweroff kernel. e.g. if you show one kernel, one recovery mode, one memtest and this kernel, the menu entry would be 3. if you have only Cash Flows Statement, a main kernel and this poweroff kernel, then it is 1, etc. Remember not to count any menu items that are commented out (with #). Double-check the Monstercom Templates menu list to be sure you counted correctly! Now you can test it out. Substitute value of poweroff kernel you determined above for P in the following and Slip Template. & Field reboot: Your computer should reboot, go through POST, load grub and then shut off.

When this works, you are ready to Monstercom Samples try a wake again- See you back at Step 1.5. If you are using the poweroff kernel, you will need this script to set the default grub selection and Templates Excel reboot. Monstercom Samples Resume? Copy and paste the following into Resume Professional Construction an editor and save it as MythShutdown. Make it executable and copy it to /usr/bin: Small mistakes are easy to make, so double and triple-check the things you have done. If you were able to wake your board in Resume | Sample, step 1.4 (whether or not you are using the poweroff kernel), but you can't get MythTV to Receipt Format wake- chances are you made one or more small mistakes.

Go back and check thoroughly. If you were able to wake your board in step 1.4 but can't get the backend to Monstercom Samples | Sample Resume And Free Resume Templates shut down by Slip, itself- make sure that no other application like mythfrontend or mythfilldatabase is still connected to Monstercom Resume Samples Resume the backend since this will prevent the backend from shutting down. If you were unable to get your board to wake for the test in step 1.4: Try it again after changing the BIOS RTC wake setting to the opposite of what it is Essay Due On English Cv, now Try it with various combinations of BIOS settings for Power Management-type functions Google, google, google. Give your mobo manufacturer's technical support a call Some motherboards will only wake from S3 (suspend), rather than from S4 (hibernate) or S5 (power off). Monstercom Samples | Sample Resume? If yours is Biopsychosocial Assessment, one of these, you'll have to investigate suspending your PC instead of shutting it down. Investigate other options- your board might be one that just won't wake with ACPI. If you have reached this stage, I'm sorry that ACPI wakeup did not work for | Sample And Free Templates, your board. To return things back to their original state: To remove the backup system files: If you aren't frustrated to the point of loathing shutdown/wakeup, you can investigate other wakeup options via google, the MythTV forums and our excellent Ubuntu forums. List of Slip Template. Slip Templates, successful implementations.

This ACPI wake method has been confirmed to work on these boards/barebones: Abit VA-10 ASRock K7S41GX Asus A8N-SLI. Asus K8N (disable RTC wakeup in BIOS) Asus K8N-E. Asus K8N-E deluxe (disable RTC wakeup in Monstercom Samples Resume Resume Templates, BIOS) Asus K8V (seems to work with unmodified hwclock.sh of Ubuntu8.04) Asus M2NPV-VM Asus P1-AH2. Asus P2-M2A690G (disable RTC wakeup in BIOS; kernel option hpet=disable is needed) Asus P4-P800-E Asus P5B-VM Asus P5LD2-VM. Asus P5N-E SLI (seems to work with unmodified hwclock.sh of Ubuntu7.10) Asus P5B-Deluxe (BIOS wake enabled(every day?)) Epia EN15000 ECS GF8200A V1.0 ECS 761GX-M754 ECS KT600-A ECS K7VTA3 (v5.0) ECS RS482-M MSI MEGA 651 Intel 915GAG. Intel DG965OT (seems to work with unmodified hwclock.sh of Ubuntu7.10) Intel D845PESV MSI K8T NEO2-F v2.0 MSI K9N Ultra (MS-7250) MSI K9N Neo-F V3 EPoX EP-8RDA3 nforce 2 chipset Reports that this board may not accept day and date? Chaintech 7AJA (AMD-Athlon, VIA KT133) HP Vectra VL 400 DT (desktop, latest BIOS IP.01.08 from HP site, RTC OFF) MSI K8MM3 (MS-7181 v.2.X) (micro-atx mainbord from Consruction Professional Construction MSI) Jetway 830CH Via Epia CN10000EG Gigabyte GA-M68SM-S2 Gigabyte GA-MA69G-S3H.

Gigabyte GA-MA74GM-S2H (HPET disabled) Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H (rev.1.0) Gigabyte GA-8KNXP. These laptops also work: Acer Ferrari 3400. These laptops only Resume Samples | Sample And Free Resume, wake up from S3 (suspend): Dell Inspiron 8200 Dell Inspiron 8500. If this guide works for you, please ADD your board to this list! MythTV/Install/WhatNext/ACPIWake ( k.dejong 2011-04-09 01:50:07)

The material on Slip 35 Permission Templates & Field this wiki is available under a free license, see Copyright / License for Resume Samples | Sample And Free Templates, details. You can contribute to this wiki, see Wiki Guide for Hra Rent Receipt Format, details.

Think Twice Before You Pay For Essay Writing Services - High School Grad Resume Sample Monster Com -… - Hofstra University

Essay Writer for All Kinds of Papers - Functional Resume Template: General Resume… - Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX

100 Science Topics for Resume Resume And Free Resume Templates Research Papers. VirginiaLynne has been a University English instructor for Laborer over 20 years. She specializes in helping people write essays faster and easier. Science topics are interesting and easy to Samples | Sample Templates, research because there are many current and reputable journals online. Start by browsing through the topic questions below, then look at some of the 12+ Itinerary Templates - Word linked articles or continue your search online with the links provided. Depending on Monstercom | Sample Resume Resume Templates the requirements of your instructor, you may find everything you need right here. Can microbial factories be an answer to the shortage of - Word Excel, raw metals? Is the Monstercom Resume Resume And Free paleo diet (eating mostly meat) really the way prehistoric people lived? Is it the optimal diet for humans?

Is Europe's opposition to genetically modified crops about science or economics? Can molecular biological research of rare genetic disorders help provide keys to understanding cancer and other illnesses? (see Laron syndrome) Scientists who study behavioral epigenetics suggest that traumatic experiences such as the Holocaust or the Cultural Revolution in China actually affect the DNA handed down to the next generation. Is behavioral epigenetics true? If so, how should we apply this idea? What is the molecular evidence that humans once interbred with Neanderthals? With other now-extinct species? As men age, do they pass on genetic abnormalities to their children? Is personalized medicine based on our own genome the wave of the future? Is stem cell treatment really promising?

Will researchers really be able to use genetics to Permission 35 Permission Slip Templates & Field, help us live both longer and healthier? How can microelectronics be used to help people with chronic ailments? What developments in nanotechnology are currently being made for medical applications? What is the effect of nanotechnology on research and development of medical technologies? Can microelectronics inside of contact lenses help diabetics control their blood sugar? What is nanotechnology for Monstercom Resume Samples | Sample And Free medical use? How can smart clothes be used to help medical patients?

How can nanotechnology be used to Permission 35 Permission, treat cancer patients? Do the benefits of nanotechnology for medical uses outweigh the risks? What are the risks of developing nanotechnology in medicine? How can nanotechnology be used to work with DNA? Should we use nanobots to produce and deliver drugs to human patients? Are nanofibers the Samples | Sample And Free Resume Templates answer to repairing spinal cord and brain injuries? Should we use nanotechnology to feed ourselves?

What are the challenges of nanomaterials and nano designs? How could nanomedicine be used to better treat patients in remote regions or the developing world? Can nanomedicine potentially extend the human lifespan? Will nanotechnologies make it possible for people to live in I Have A Seven Page Essay Friday English outer space? How can nanotechnologies help us clean up toxic waste? What is nanomaterial? How should nanomaterial be regulated? How can nanotechnology improve diagnostic testing in patients?

Can covering surfaces with nanoparticles improve airplanes, houses, and other structures? Is nanotechnology a viable commercial idea? Should we invest in further research and development? Is the Monstercom | Sample And Free Resume desktop nanofabrication tool a viable option for low-cost, easy nanotechnology? Can nanomaterials be used to reduce CO2 emissions? Nanomedicine Journal includes abstracts of current research as well as many free articles. Biopsychosocial Assessment! Institute of Nanotechnology includes articles on Resume Samples | Sample Resume Templates the most recent developments as well as links to information on nanotechnology and reports of commercial viability. PhysOrg links to many bio and medicine nanotechnology articles. Nanotechnology in Medicine: Huge Potential But What Are the Risks has science reviews which cover a variety of new nanotechnologies and their potential for helping people, with a discussion of the possible risks. Google Smart Contacts and Biopsychosocial, NPR Report on Google Contacts for Diabetics: Google has developed smart glasses which are being tested, but the company is also interested in Resume Samples | Sample And Free Templates using microcomputers to help diabetics monitor blood sugar levels. Smart Clothes for Medical Uses: NPR interview on Science Friday with a scientist developing nanofibers which could be used to produce smart clothes to monitor patients with cancer and other medical conditions.

Is stem cell research ethical? What is Essay For An Cv, a chimera and how could it help stem cell research? What are the potential benefits and risks of stem cell research? Are microbes that create chemicals and antibiotics going to help us prevent infections? What is the best treatment for leukemia? What is Resume | Sample And Free Resume, gene therapy? What causes skin cancer? What is the Biopsychosocial best strategy for people to Monstercom Resume Samples And Free Resume, avoid getting cancer? Which cancers are we closest to finding cures for?

What has been the impact of colonoscopy testing on I Have Essay Friday Cv colon cancer rates? Why do so many women get breast cancer? Why is malaria such a difficult disease to Resume Resume, eliminate? Will global warming make tropical diseases like malaria and dengue fever travel north? What is the best strategy to slow the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases? Why doesn't the flu vaccine work all the time? How likely is Biopsychosocial No Identifiers, it that a pandemic will arise that will kill large numbers of people in the world? How well do childhood vaccines prevent diseases?

What is the West Nile virus? Why do people get epilepsy? How can it best be treated? Do doctors rely too much on expensive medical imaging technologies? What causes Alzheimer's disease? Can memory loss and dementia be prevented? How do cells protect the body from Samples | Sample And Free Resume disease? Does Chinese traditional medicine work better than Western medicine in 12+ Itinerary - Word Pdf Formats some cases? What is the best indicator of an increased risk of heart disease?

Are annual doctor's check-ups really necessary? Are they really the best way to | Sample And Free Resume, help people stay healthy? Why are some diseases that we thought we had eradicated (like the measles or whooping cough) returning to infect people? Is it beneficial or harmful for Permission 35 Permission Slip Templates & Field wild animals to have interactions with people? Can robots be used to help kill invasive species? How can robotic exosuits be used in industry and business for training and increasing production? How are robots going to Monstercom Resume | Sample Resume Resume, improve medicine? A robot can now perform a routine colonoscopy.

What is the future of surgical robots? How will self driving cars change the way people live? Will delivery drones be bringing us our pizza and mail? Is using drones for warfare a good or bad idea? How can research on 12+ Itinerary Pdf Formats improving the artificial intelligence in Templates robots teach us more about Templates - Word Excel ourselves? What is hacking?

Is it always bad? Can using system like bitcom help protect identity theft? What is the future of computing and artificial intelligence? What are the important issues about privacy and big data? How is bioinformatics transforming biology? How can mining big data in the healthcare industry make us healthier? How can computer science programs and games like Eyewire help us understand the brain? Science Daily: (https://www.sciencedaily.com/) Offers many reviews of new topics in science.

Search for your topic to Resume, find articles and links for 12+ Itinerary Templates - Word Pdf Formats further research. Los Angeles Times Science and Health: This online science news source offers readable articles on many of the Samples | Sample And Free most current science topics. You can find good ideas for Permission 35 Permission Templates & Field topics here as well as research for Resume Samples | Sample Resume Resume Templates your own paper. If you are required to get peer-reviewed articles, then you can search here for easy-to-read summaries and then look up the Consruction Resume Professional Professional Construction original articles online or in the library. Live Science Health: You can search this site for articles on science topics, including health science. Samples | Sample Resume And Free! This site often gives you links to original articles and government reports that can help you do your research.

Medical News Today: Contains over 250,000 articles on a variety of Statement - Text, health topics. This site gives concise explanations of current research along with links to Resume Samples | Sample Resume, original papers or other information to help you further your research ideas. Pdf Formats! You can email or print the articles on Monstercom Samples And Free Resume Templates this site and find out if they are from academic publications. What technologies are in development to help people who are paralyzed? How does sleep deprivation affect health? Should sugar be regulated like a drug? What are the 12+ Itinerary - Word Excel Pdf Formats benefits and disadvantages of individual genome profiling? What is the Human Connectome Project and | Sample Resume Templates, how will mapping of the Hra Rent human brain contribute to scientific knowledge? Are some cancers caused by genes? Who are the Denisovans and And Free Resume Templates, how does their discovery alter our view of human evolution? Can we develop an anti-cancer vaccine?

What can we do about crops which absorb toxins, such as the recent discovery of arsenic-tainted rice? What is the ideal weight for longevity? What is the connection between diet and lifespan? What is Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)? Are we really in a post-antibiotic era as the CDC recently announced? What does this mean? Should scientific publication and Flows Statement Format, grant systems be changed to give private citizens and younger scientists a voice if they have good ideas? Which diet choice is better: low fat, low sugar, or low carbs? How can polio be eradicated? Why has the disease resurfaced?

How important are the bacteria living in your bowels? How close are computers to mimicking the human brain? How can video games be used to Monstercom Resume Samples Resume Resume Templates, solve scientific problems? Do cell phones or microwaves cause cancer? How old is the universe? How important is it to I Have A Seven Due On English, explore our solar system? Is space exploration really necessary? What is Resume Templates, dark energy? What do we really know about the 12+ Itinerary Excel universe we live in? What happened in | Sample Resume Resume the Big Bang?

What have we learned about the universe from meteorites? Was there ever life on Templates Excel Pdf Formats Mars? Why is Pluto no longer a planet? What caused the Astroid Belt? What has the International Space Station discovered that is most important? Is it realistic that people can live on another planet? How will private space flight companies change the future of space exploration?

Should the United States return to the moon and try to Resume Samples Templates, go to other planets? It has been claimed that going into space is important for scientific development. Is that true? What scientific breakthroughs have come about through the space programs? What is the I Have A Seven Page Essay Friday Cv future of commercial space flight? What is the likelihood that a comet will strike the earth? What is the Monstercom Resume Samples Resume Resume best way to detect and stop this? How can we solve the problem of space junk? How have meteorites changed our view of the Universe? Is it likely that there is life on other planets?

What would it take for a planet to have life? What is Dark Matter and why is Pdf Formats, it important? What are black holes? How has the Hubble Space Telescope changed the Resume | Sample Resume And Free Resume Templates way we look at the Universe? What is Higgs Boson? Will it destroy the Universe?

How do sunspots affect us on earth? How will private space flight companies change the development of space resources? What is the likelihood that the Earth would be struck by a large asteroid or comet like the one believed to have killed off the Laborer Professional Construction dinosaurs? What can we do about it? Should humans really make the effort to find a way to live in space or on other planets? Is autism a kind of brain damage? How can we help autistic savants become productive members of society? Why do we sleep? How much sleep do we really need?

How is sleep related to Monstercom Resume | Sample, memory? How did human speech develop? Are there clues we can find in researching primate social interactions? How do we remember things? How reliable are our memories in recalling how things really happened? What is the importance of time and space in brain development and disease? Why do mothers protect their young and even risk their lives?

How does our brain really work? What is mental illness? Is there something we can learn from these different sorts of mental states? Can endangered areas and Receipt, animals be saved by helping local people develop alternative economies like raising tropical fish or ecotourism? Which of the current science fiction movies is the most plausible? (pick one or more and Monstercom Samples | Sample Resume And Free, evaluate its representation of science) How well do science museums really teach science?

Why do birds have such beautifully colored feathers? How are insects being used as models for miniature robots? Why do animals hibernate? Should disposable products be banned or limited? What is Laborer Professional Construction, Green building? How helpful is it to the environment and is it worth the Resume Samples Resume Templates extra cost? Should alternative energy companies get government subsidies?

Is offshore drilling safe? Is recycling metal really important?? How important is A Seven Page Essay For An English Course, Cv, climate change legislation? Is hydraulic fracking going to destroy important ecosystems? Which of the following areas of science research do you find most interesting? 100 Technology Topics for Research Papers. by Virginia Kearney 42. 100 Current Events Research Paper Topics with Research Links. by Virginia Kearney 16. by Virginia Kearney 8. 100 Current Events Research Paper Topics with Research Links. by Virginia Kearney 16. Monstercom Samples | Sample Resume Templates! Easy Words to Use as Sentence Starters to Write Better Essays. by Virginia Kearney 127. How to Write an Argument Essay Step by Step. by Virginia Kearney 15. 12+ Itinerary! infectious diseases like the flesh eating disease is interesting to read about. really interested in molecular biology and genome mapping. Virginia Kearney 12 days ago from United States.

Sure Samantha, although I don't know what information is Monstercom Samples Resume Templates, available on that topic. You can search for dog communication in Google Scholar to Slip 35 Permission Slip Templates & Field, get some idea of any studies that have already been done. we are doing a project for science and Monstercom Resume Resume Templates, i want to Consruction Laborer Professional Construction, do a project on | Sample Resume And Free Templates how dogs communicate, would that be related to science? interested in moleculer biology and medicine. I am Interest in Data and communication network specially in performance analysis of Cash Flows Format, VoIP over Wimax networks. Tshivhinda Murunwa 5 weeks ago. Thank you so much.

Virginia Kearney 5 weeks ago from United States. Hi Celeste--I have many different science fair project ideas with full instructions. Look at my profile for ideas. Riley Bozarth 5 weeks ago. Plenty of cool topics in the Astronomy and Physics category. I am at school and I wanna ask.

What would be a good project for science research class? Were having difficulty picking a project for our 'science fair'. It isn't really a science fair though more like a presentation. What good ideas can I use with like space stuff? Virginia Kearney 6 weeks ago from United States. EunJae, you might want to look at my science experiment about the salinity of water in agriculture. How about in Monstercom Resume Samples | Sample Resume agricultural aspects?

Are there any common problems that arising nowadays? I really need help. Thank you. it was interesting. Pdf Formats! I'm really interested in Templates theoretical physics. Virginia Kearney 7 weeks ago from United States. Hi Lily, I have a lot of different science fair projects I have designed.

The one that seems to suit your idea best is How does salt water affect seed germination. It is on owlcation, and you can find it by searching my profile page or googling it, or this link: https://owlcation.com/stem/Science-Project-How-Doe. Hi Virginia. I have a science fair coming up and I need help for a topic. So I've already put down environmental management as my topic and destruction as my heading because I was going to conduct an experiment on something else. Permission Slip 35 Permission Templates! But now that won't work and I'm planning on doing a research project.

So do you have any ideas of what I could say that has anything to do with the destruction of the earth? It would help if you would reply ASAP. Thanks xxx. [email protected] 8 weeks ago. Thank you for Resume | Sample Resume And Free this information and Resume Professional Professional, I am learning from you.

Virginia Kearney 2 months ago from United States. Monstercom Samples Resume Templates! Hi Annie, you might try one of the Hra Rent Format following: Do multi media science presentations work more effectively to help students retain information? Which type of multi media teaching method is most effective for Monstercom | Sample Resume science students? Annie Blase 2 months ago. hi! ..I would like to have a research on teaching science through multimedia,, any suggestions what would be a good topic? Thank you.. Virginia Kearney 2 months ago from United States. No Identifiers! Jessica--Good topic idea!

Something like: What is the value of space exploration of Monstercom Resume Samples | Sample Resume And Free Resume, other planets for humans? Jessica Jones 2 months ago. I think something on how looking at other planets in Consruction Laborer Resume Professional the universe helps us learn more about Samples Resume And Free Templates our own would be a good topic. Virginia Kearney 3 months ago from United States. Hi Suzie! You've come to Assessment No Identifiers, the right place. I have over 100 articles on writing and other articles on doing science projects. You can see my articles under my profile or just search for a topic. | Sample And Free Resume Templates! You can also see other articles written by Format me linked on the side.

Suzie Sheep 3 months ago. Hello Mrs. I would like some more tips for my students in my class. They all need a project on something. Monstercom Samples | Sample Templates! Cheers. Thank you so much ma'am. Virginia Kearney 3 months ago from United States. Hi Mini--I will add some microbiology topics. Thanks for the suggestion.

Here are a couple of ideas taken from Flows Format currently important research: What is the And Free recent update on the Corynebacterium species and their clinical significance? What are the Cash Flows Statement Format best ways for Monstercom Samples And Free Resume medical personnel to handle the Hra Rent growing problem of antibacterial resistance? Can older techniques like anti-microbial peptides be used effectively to treat bacteria? I would like to know some potential research topics? related to medical microbiology. I am currently doing my bachelor's in microbiology.

Virginia Kearney 3 months ago from United States. Hi Gaea and Monstercom | Sample Resume And Free Resume, Meeme, I'm not exactly sure what you are looking for Templates - Word in applied science but you might want to check out my science fair experiments or else look at my topics regarding technology topics. hello :) your ideas are great but is Monstercom | Sample Resume Templates, there any physical science experiment? just a simple experiment please? we're already on experimental research. Hi, the ideas are all great, but I'm looking for a topic for experimental research on physical or as they call it, applied science. Can you help me with that? Virginia Kearney 3 months ago from Cash Flows Format - Text United States. Hi Purple--You might want to look at my article about Technology Topics. That one includes more links to articles. You might also look at my article on 100 Current Events because the bottom section talks about medical and health topics. Hi, the ideas are pretty good but i'm looking for a quantitative research or experimental research related to Monstercom | Sample, the medical field. I have seen some from the given topics but i'm hoping there's more. Permission Slip 35 Permission Slip & Field! :) Virginia Kearney 3 months ago from United States.

Hi JJ-Try looking at my article on technology topics because that has a lot of links to help you out. Monstercom Resume | Sample Resume And Free Templates! If you are actually doing a science experiment and not just a research paper, I have a lot of different step-by-step experiments too. Cash Flows Statement! You can find them by going to Monstercom Resume Resume, my profile page. Are there easy topics that a secondary student could handle. Your ideas are good but its hard. I Have A Seven Essay Due On English Course, Cv! Virginia Kearney 4 months ago from United States. Monstercom Samples Resume! Hi Anne--You might want to Consruction Professional Construction, look at my article on 100 Technology ideas. That includes some research article links and also does have both engineering and medical topics. Monstercom Resume | Sample Resume Resume! Anne Nonaemusk 4 months ago. Just wanted to say that this website is very helpful in our PR 1, but my classmate and I are still confused on what research topic to tackle.

I'm pursuing the medical field (STEM); my friend's engineering (STEM). Could you please suggest some topics for the both of us? We'd also greatly appreciate suggestions coming from the fellow readers. We actually had our topics, yet it was rejected by our professor because he told us that why would we even take STEM if our research topic would be off. So, we're struggling now in Resume Professional Construction changing our topic. Please reply ASAP? Thank you very much! -A.

N. Resume | Sample Resume And Free Templates! Great! Thanks for the ideas! These are really great topics, some just give me an existential crisis though. Cristina Narvaez 4 months ago. Very helpful and Resume Construction, mind blowing topics.. Resume | Sample Resume And Free! austinedgmon 4 months ago. this site is cool and helpful. I Have Due On For An English Course,! Thank you for your collection of topics. this site is very usefull. Virginia Kearney 5 months ago from Resume Samples Resume And Free Resume United States.

Hi Jessica--If you want to Due On Friday For An English Course, Cv, build something, you might want to consider engineering topics. I have some articles about building a bomb detecting robot. You might also want to research how to build nanobots. I am in Resume And Free research science and I have no idea what I want to do. I'm interested in building something. Virginia Kearney 5 months ago from United States. Hi Jonah--Look out for a new article I'm writing on easy topics. Most of - Word Pdf Formats, these are aimed at Samples Resume Resume Templates, college students but I'm discovering that there are a lot of younger students looking for topics too. Another place to get some inspiration right now is my technology topics article, which gives a lot of links to research articles that you can use. That makes it easier because you get a head start on your research.

Hi! These research ideas are all good. No Identifiers! If you have any easier research topic pls do tell - still science related. Thank you! Virginia Kearney 5 months ago from Monstercom Resume Resume And Free Resume Templates United States. Biopsychosocial Assessment No Identifiers! Hi ALX--If you are going to do a science project rather than a research paper, you might want to Monstercom Resume Samples | Sample Resume Resume, look up my science fair ideas. I have over 10 proven science fair projects for ages from - Text kindergarten through secondary school. If you are doing a paper and want a project to Resume And Free Resume, research, you might want to Templates Pdf Formats, try looking at Monstercom, my article 100 Technology topics for Hra Rent Receipt Format essay because that one has a lot of Monstercom And Free, links to Permission Template. 35 Permission & Field, articles you can use.

Hello, I am going to enter a science competition but still can't find an Resume | Sample Resume interesting topic. These topics are good but hard for me to Cash Statement, understand because I am only in secondary school (first year). Can anyone please help me . Virginia Kearney 6 months ago from United States. Hi Maleni--Here are some topics that are very current: How can chemistry contribute to the development of new types of batteries? What are the ways biomacromolecules or synthetic molecules can be used in imaging or for Resume | Sample Resume Templates new medical therapies? Maleni Anguisaca 6 months ago. Hello can anyone help me with a interesting topic for my chemistry class? I have to do a paper bases on Permission Slip 35 Permission & Field anything that has to do with chemistry! Virginia Kearney 6 months ago from United States. Mirtha: Here are some alternative research questions on the topic of euthanasia: Do euthanasia tend to happen more to poor people? Should an individual be able to Monstercom Resume Templates, consider the Cash Statement burden of medical costs on their family when making a decision about Monstercom Resume | Sample Resume And Free euthanasia?

What is the cause of most people wanting to choose euthanasia? Is there a moral difference between passive euthanasia vs. active physician-assisted dying? Mirtha Torres 6 months ago. What are other research questions that involve euthanasia? I am really interested in Permission Template. & Field writing about this, I'm just not sure how to form a scientific question about it for Monstercom | Sample And Free Resume my research paper. Please let me know the topics of Neuroscience? Virginia Kearney 6 months ago from Template. Templates & Field United States. Tanner: for physical sciences, I'd do a nanotechnology topic. That is interesting and Resume Samples | Sample And Free Resume Templates, current and you should be able to find plenty to Hra Rent Receipt, write about. Monstercom Samples | Sample And Free Resume Templates! Consider questions like: What is the future of nanotechnology?

Or How nanotechnology will improve our lives. Cash Format! what is a good topic for Resume a physical science term paper that is 5 pages long. Virginia Kearney 6 months ago from United States. Receipt Format! James: here are a couple of Monstercom Resume | Sample Resume Resume Templates, current topics you can consider: Are radiography departments prepared for morbidly obese patients? Another along this line would be: How has the increase in morbid obesity changed the medical field or changed radiography? How can the field of radiography best help patients to Templates, have better outcomes? JAMES VICTOR 6 months ago. Hello help me with a topic under radiography or in medical field (health sciences) Virginia Kearney 6 months ago from United States. Hi Jafta, I would suggest that you look up some forensic study journals. That will give you an idea of the types of articles and studies that are done in forensic investigations. Getting a couple of sources on the same topic will put you ahead in writing your paper. To write a topic for research, you need to find something that people are debating in forensic studies.

Use these questions to Resume Samples Resume And Free Resume Templates, help you choose a topic: What do you want to know more about? What is the most important unsolved problem? What can I research that will help me understand this job better? Can you please help me with the topic I am studying forensic investigation. The question is Based on your field of study, propose a suitable research topic for your study? Christiana Bethea 6 months ago.

It really helps to Consruction Resume Professional, find topics. Matthew Zhu 7 months ago. Wow, how did you know I needed this? Thank you! I have a presentation at /2017/3/6/. hey can you post more science questions and Resume Samples Resume Templates, ideas involving science? Virginia Kearney 7 months ago from United States. Hi Manelisi--If you are looking for Hra Rent Receipt Format research topics in a particular field or area, you will often get the best ideas by searching for current trends or current research in that field. You can also look at the most recent journal articles in Monstercom Resume Resume top journals of that field. hi there I am mostly interested in chemistry. I Have A Seven Essay For An English Course,! Both organic and inorganic chemistry.

What fascinating research topics can I find there. Virginia Kearney 7 months ago from Monstercom Resume Resume Templates United States. Hi, Keroki! Nanotechnology is a particularly interesting field of Assessment No Identifiers, study right now to research with changes happening all the Resume Templates time. However, if you have to conduct an experiment, then think about what your time period will be and choose something that you can complete during that time. There's so much to choose from and I Have Page Due On For An English, they're all so good but I can only And Free pick one. 12+ Itinerary - Word Pdf Formats! What topic is best for Monstercom And Free Resume a quantitative research, around 50 pages long? I really want an interesting topic so I can develop it further. Not astronomy related because I might have to conduct action research.

Xavier Keaton 7 months ago. I don't know what to Permission Slip Template., choose, I'm a senior in Resume Resume And Free high school, and have to 12+ Itinerary Templates, find a topic that i will be and to write a ten page resaerch paper with. Any ideas? Thanks i need these ideas for my science report. Monstercom Samples And Free Templates! Marie Impriem 7 months ago. Very helpful. Slip Template. Slip & Field! Thanks. I liked the Samples Templates topics. Very helpful.

Thank you. luke siglow 8 months ago. this is just awesome thanks for this. faith brugler 8 months ago. these ideas are great. Statement! Tayef Hasan 9 months ago. I really love science. Virginia Kearney 10 months ago from United States. So glad it helps Zach! Hope your presentation goes well. zack smith 10 months ago. thank you for Monstercom Samples Resume And Free these ideas im doing this for my science presentation. Emmanuella 10 months ago. Wonderful! Thanks for all these useful ideas. Virginia Kearney 10 months ago from United States.

Check Science Daily for zoology news and Consruction Laborer Resume, you will find the latest topics that are being researched. kindly suggest me topic for research now in zoology whatever is it ob BS Level. Monstercom Resume Samples | Sample And Free Resume! You should do one on animals and other organisms. lokcxkvjhbd 11 months ago. A Seven Page Essay Due On Friday English Course, Cv! This is Samples | Sample Resume And Free Resume Templates, very interesting information, some of these stuff I don't even know about. this is so interesting. Biopsychosocial Assessment! Virginia Kearney 15 months ago from Monstercom Resume | Sample And Free Templates United States. That is a good idea.

Do you have some specific aspect of physical science that you are interested in Biopsychosocial pursuing? can you add some ideal topics about physical science? Virginia Kearney 16 months ago from Monstercom Resume | Sample Resume And Free Templates United States. Hi, Kirti! Glad you were helped by Hra Rent Format the topics. My students are the ones who have helped to write many of my topics. That helps me to make sure that my topics are ones that students like to write about. Kirti kannojiya 16 months ago. I love all the topics posted on this site. Chemistry and philosophy. Thanks! This is great, has so many helpful topics. :) Dylan Corey 20 months ago.

Genetic engineering/ recombinant DNA. all are such an interesting topics i am a student .my teacher said me to look this site i looked it has so many topics related to my studies. i like it. My favorite thing to learn about is the big bang theory and what it was like during caveman times. luvscience 22 months ago. Monstercom Resume! LUV all these ideas. ihatescienceyay 22 months ago. Receipt! I hate science (yay) but some of these are really good! For example, the veraflu add!! ilovescience34 22 months ago. Amazing!

I loved these ideas! Thank you so much! how colors effect the Samples | Sample Resume Templates mood. Biopsychosocial! Amy 23 months ago from Monstercom | Sample And Free Resume Templates Darlington, England. I clicked other as I love computer science, robotics, space science, genetics and I Have A Seven Page Essay Friday For An, theoretical physics. The latter being my main focus. Aryan paharia 2 years ago. Very nice for | Sample Templates young students I really liked it. I guess you should have an example of scientific research. 12+ Itinerary Templates Excel! What I mean is you will give us topics then we will reasearch about it. Experiment is the exact word. Virginia Kearney 2 years ago from Resume Samples | Sample Templates United States.

Donald--I'm sorry you didn't find anything here that worked for you. I have a lot of other articles with topics for papers. You might want to try those. Didn't see a lot of topics on physics or physical chemistry, more on those would be great :) Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and Templates Excel, respective owners. Other product and Resume And Free, company names shown may be trademarks of Flows Statement - Text, their respective owners. HubPages ® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.

Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.

Good Place Buy Essay - Places to Go for Resume Templates -… - University of Delaware

Think Twice Before You Pay For Essay Writing Services - High School Grad Resume Sample Monster Com -… - Saint Mary's College

Pension system in the Netherlands. The Netherlands has a pension system that can be considered unique around the world. The Dutch pension system consists of three so called pillars. The first pillar includes the state pension (Algemene Ouderdoms Wet, AOW), which consists of a flat benefit and is granted to every Dutch citizen aged 65 years or older. The second pillar consists of mandatory collective pension schemes which are arranged within pension funds or insurance companies. A certain occupation, industry or company is often linked to Monstercom Samples Resume And Free a particular pension fund, meaning that with practicing a certain occupation, your pension fund is already predetermined. The last and Consruction Resume Professional Construction, third pillar consists of voluntary private pension savings (Federation of the Dutch Pension Funds, 2010). Although the pillar structure of Dutch pension system itself does not differ much from the Resume And Free Templates pillar structure of other western countries, the size and relative importance of each of the pillars is rather different.

As can be seen in table 1, the size of the second pillar is relatively large in the Netherlands compared to other European countries (Bovenberg, 2014). As a consequence, pension funds are important institutions in the Dutch pension system. Table 1 size of the different pillars of pension systems in European countries. The Netherlands Germany France Italy Spain Swiss UK US. 1st pillar 50 85 79 74 92 42 65 45.

2nd pillar 40 5 6 1 4 32 25 13. 3rd pillar 10 10 15 25 4 26 10 42. This unique position of second pillar pensions in the Netherlands demands realignment of the financing structure of the first and 12+ Itinerary - Word, second pillar through the franchise. The AOW in the first pillar is financed by social premiums every employed Dutch citizen pays to the government. The pension benefits received from the pension funds in the second pillar are financed by paying pension premiums into the pension fund. Originally, the franchise is meant as an instrument to achieve the integration between both pillars. In order to Monstercom Resume Resume Resume establish this integration, part of the labor income is Permission 35 Permission Slip Templates, exempted from paying pension premiums over into Monstercom Resume Resume a pension fund; the franchise (Schols ‘ van Oppen, 2009).

Since the Cash Format relative importance of the second pillar is unique for the Netherlands, the franchise is a typically Dutch phenomenon. Resume. Theoretically the franchise equals the part of the labor income over which AOW benefits are granted (Schols ‘ van Oppen, 2009). To this respect, no Dutch citizen should pay ‘double’ for their pension income. Strictly speaking, the Cash - Text one to one relationship between the franchise and the AOW should result in a franchise that is uniform across pension funds. In practice the level of the franchise differs between pension funds (Eberhardt et.al., 2014), although it has a uniform character within the funds itself (Schols ‘ van Oppen, 2009). Before 2006, the Dutch pension system was characterized by a final salary system. In this system the relationship between the franchise and the AOW was maintained.

However, with the transition to the average salary system in 2006, the Resume And Free Templates relationship between the franchise and the AOW diluted . The uniform franchise used by the large Dutch industrywide pension funds is an Hra Rent Receipt Format element of a uniform accrual system further consisting of a uniform pension premium and a uniform accrual rate. These aspects of the financing structure within a pension fund are uniform in the sense that their level is the Monstercom Resume Resume same for every participant of the Receipt fund regardless of his or her individual characteristics (CPB, 2013). This implies that every participant of a pension fund pays the same pension premium in terms of percentage for which the Monstercom Resume | Sample same amount of labor income is exempted by Cash Statement the franchise, to accrue the same accrual rate per year. Especially the franchise and accrual rate are highly interdependent. To this respect they are inseparable: a higher accrual rate implies a higher franchise and vice versa (A. Resume Samples | Sample Resume Templates. Paulis, personal communication, May 22, 2015). An aspect of the uniformity characterizing Dutch pension funds which has given rise to a great deal of debate is the fact that participants in pension funds are often not uniform at Statement all. The uniform accrual system finds its origins in the notion of solidarity between the different participants of Monstercom Samples Resume Templates a pension fund.

Furthermore solidarity enables the sharing of risks such as longevity risk and capital market risk. However when a pension fund has participants that differ widely in certain characteristics such as life expectancy, career path taken, or career length, the uniform accrual system causes structural redistribution between them (CPB, 2013). A system is then said to be actuarially unfair. A measure of this redistribution is the net gain. The net gain shows the ratio of the discounted sum of pension benefits during retirement over the discounted sum of paid premiums over the working life (CPB, 2013).

In an actuarially fair situation the net gain should always equal one for Flows Statement - Text, every individual at Monstercom Resume | Sample And Free Resume every point in time, regardless of their characteristics. However, generally speaking the uniform accrual system is not actuarially fair, meaning that certain participants either overpaid or underpaid for their pension rights (CPB, 2013). Apart from the redistribution between participants of a fund, the pension outcome differs considerably between participants of a fund too. A Seven Page Essay Due On Course,. The pension outcome can be thought of as the Monstercom Resume Samples Resume Templates replacement rate. The replacement rate shows the ratio of the A Seven Friday For An English Course, pension benefit of a certain individual over the main source of their income during working life at a certain moment in time. Thereby the Resume Samples | Sample Resume replacement rate is a measure of the effectiveness of consumption smoothing (Barr and Diamond, 2008). The pension benefit includes pension income from 12+ Itinerary - Word Excel both the first and the second pillar. | Sample Templates. Just as the net gain, the replacement rate is influenced by the uniformness of the system and individual characteristics of the participant too. Although the uniform pension premium and uniform accrual rate have received much attention in the literature, the uniform franchise remains relatively underexposed. To my knowledge, up until this date no quantitative literature exists on the sole topic of the franchise.

The reason for this may lie in Page Essay Friday For An English Course, Cv the fact that the maximum levels of the franchise are largely determined by law (Kakes and Broeders, 2006). Another explanation might be that the franchise is less important in other countries due to the relatively smaller size of the second pillar. This in contrast to pension premium, which influences the affordability of labor and Monstercom Samples Resume Resume Templates, thereby influences the labor market. Next to that the pension premium is something that is relatively seizable and concrete for the average citizen. The uniform accrual rate on its turn receives much attention in the light of the redistribution discussion. Next to that the accrual rate has a certain fiscal angle since it reflects the amount of pension rights to be accrued in a fiscal beneficial way. It is however unjust that the franchise receives little attention. Since, as being part of the Receipt uniform accrual system, it certainly might affect both the redistribution between participants within a pension fund, as the | Sample Templates pension outcome for these participants.

Therefore the research question of this thesis is the following: ‘How are the 12+ Itinerary Templates - Word Pdf Formats redistribution between – and pension outcome of individual participants of a pension fund influenced by Monstercom Resume | Sample Templates their individual characteristics in terms of starting salary, career path and length of career, and to what extend does the level of the I Have Page Essay Friday Course, Cv uniform franchise and accrual rate change the redistribution and pension outcome?’ The research question has been formulated such that it addresses both the Samples | Sample Resume Templates role of the franchise and accrual rate in the often discussed redistribution between participants of Consruction Professional Professional Construction a pension fund, as well as their eventual pension outcome. Since longevity risk is not one of the characteristics taken into account, only redistribution within the accrual phase is considered . As already stated before, the franchise and the accrual rate are inseparable. Therefore it is not possible to examine the influence the franchise has as a sole concept in an adequate way. Resume And Free Resume. The net gain is used as the Hra Rent Format outcome variable for the redistribution, while the Monstercom Samples | Sample Resume Templates replacement rate will be used as the outcome variable for the pension outcome. The replacement rate and net gain are not necessarily linked.

For example, the net gain can have the same value for every participant in a fund, while the replacement rates for these participants can differ widely. To this respect the net gain is a flow variable, while the replacement is - Word Excel Pdf Formats, a stock variable. Both the net gain and Samples | Sample Templates, the replacement rate are simulated by Assessment typical agent models which have been written for the purpose of Monstercom Resume Resume And Free this thesis. Another unique aspect of this thesis is that it makes use of data instead of presumed values in the simulations. More specifically, data on the five largest pension funds in the Netherlands, in terms of assets under management (van der Westen, 2014) are used.

This thesis first examines the net gains and 12+ Itinerary - Word Pdf Formats, replacement rates of Monstercom Resume individuals for their individual characteristics separately (cetirus paribus). Afterwards the different levels of the characteristics are combined into scenarios. Hereby all possible combinations of the Biopsychosocial No Identifiers individual characteristics are captured. The scenarios are determined in the following manner: # scenarios = # starting salaries*# career paths*# lengths of career. For reasons of variation in outcomes and keeping in mind the scope of this thesis, these scenarios are simulated for the replacement rates. This procedure is repeated three times for three different combinations of accrual rates and franchises. Pension funds can choose the level of the Resume Samples | Sample franchise, and & Field, consequently the | Sample Resume And Free Resume level of the accrual rate themselves. However, not all combinations are allowed. The law prescribes three fixed combinations which are legally binding and are shown in table 2 for the year 2015 (Sprenkels Verschuren, 2014).

Table 2 Lawful Combinations of Franchise and Accrual rate, 2015. Combination Accrual Rate Maximum Franchise Level. Combination 1 Maximum of Consruction Laborer Resume Professional 1,875% ‘ 12.642,- Combination 2 Maximum of 1,788% (but not lower than 1,701%) ‘ 11.395,- Combination 3 Maximum of1,701% ‘ 10.095,- These fixed combinations represent maximum levels of the franchise and accrual rate combination.

Pension funds can choose to have a lower accrual rate or franchise than these fixed combinations, but cannot choose a higher level (Sprenkels Verschuren, 2014). Therefore these three combinations are used in this research. The series of simulations for the three different combinations, result in a spread of net gains (for the three different characteristics separately only) and replacement rates (for the Monstercom Resume Samples Resume three different characteristics and all of them combined in the scenarios). Next, the magnitude of above described effects the individual characteristics and the combination of the franchise and Format, accrual rate have on Resume Samples | Sample the replacement rates is estimated using a log linear model. In this way the marginal effects can be quantified. The magnitude is only examined for the replacement rate as an outcome variable since the scenarios are not simulated for - Word Excel Pdf Formats, the net gain. The remainder of this paper is organized as follows.

Section 2 describes the structure of the Dutch pension system, the Resume Samples | Sample And Free Resume franchise and the uniform accrual system in detail. Furthermore, previous literature on relevant topics is discussed. Slip 35 Permission Slip Templates & Field. Section 3 discusses the methodology, including the typical agent simulation models and Monstercom Resume And Free Resume, the data that are used. The results and implications are discussed in section 4. Subsequently, section 5 examines possible policy implication. Section 6 describes and discusses the general conclusions. Receipt Format. Finally, section 7 discusses and Resume | Sample Resume Templates, gives recommendations for further research. Structure of the Permission 35 Permission Templates Dutch Pension System. The Dutch three pillar pension system is a system that is rather complex to understand. Especially considering the relative importance of the second pillar pension schemes and thus the pension funds. Monstercom Resume | Sample Resume And Free. Pension schemes can be financed in roughly two ways; on a pay as you go (PAYG) basis, or via funding.

The AOW public pension has a pay as you go (PAYG) character which implies that the AOW is paid entirely out of current revenue sources. The AOW thereby has a contractarian nature, meaning that no savings have to be accumulated in anticipation of future pension claims but instead the government can tax the working population to pay for the pension benefits of the retirees. Consequently, a PAYG system relaxes the constraint that the benefits received by any generation must be matched by its own contributions (Barr and Diamond, 2008). Slip & Field. A PAYG financed pension scheme usually has two main objectives. First it redistributes income from the younger generations towards the Monstercom Resume Samples | Sample Templates older generations which are retired. Second it redistributes and shares risks across generations (Barr and Diamond, 2008).

The level of the AOW benefit depends on the household’s composition. And the number of years which an individual has been insured. Every individual that lives or works in Hra Rent Receipt the Netherlands is automatically insured and thereby accrues two percent AOW benefit per year. After fifty years of either living or working in | Sample the Netherlands, a person is fully insured and is thereby granted the full amount of AOW which he or she is eligible for. I Have A Seven Page Essay English Course, Cv. This amount depends on the household composition. A person that cohabits with another individual receives a flat benefit of Monstercom Resume Templates fifty percent of the net minimum wage. A person that lives alone receives seventy percent of the net minimum wage (Sociale Verzekeringsbank, n.d.).

Furthermore the Biopsychosocial Assessment age at Samples | Sample Resume Templates which citizens become eligible for the AOW benefit will be increased gradually to Receipt Format age 67. When this age is reached, the Monstercom Resume Resume retirement age may further increase if life expectancy increases (Federation of the Dutch Pension Funds, 2010). To the contrary, the occupational pension schemes in the second pillar are funded. This means that contributions are invested in Templates Excel financial (or physical) assets of which the return is credited to the plan’s participants. Funded schemes can be either individual or collective. Monstercom Samples | Sample Resume Templates. When a person retires he or she receives either an annuity or draws down the accumulation in some other way, for example via a lump sum. Friday English Course, Cv. The annuity or lump sum is based on either the individual contributions to Monstercom Resume And Free Resume Templates the fund, or the accrued pension rights depending on whether the fund has individual accounts or a collective nature (Barr and Diamond, 2008). In the Netherlands the vast majority of the pension funds have basic pension schemes which are collective and pension benefits can only be received in the form of an annuity. Funded schemes on its turn, can be classified into two main categories; defined benefit (DB) and Receipt Format, defined contribution (DC) schemes. Resume Samples | Sample Resume Resume. In DB schemes pension benefits are based, among other things, on the worker’s wage, length of employment history and the so called accrual rate.

The accrual rate determines how much pension rights a person accumulates per year over his or her labor income minus the franchise. The accrual rate can either be a percentage of a person’s start- average- or final salary (Barr and Diamond, 2008). The replacement rate constitutes the Receipt number of years in which a person accrued pension rights times the | Sample Resume And Free Resume Templates accrual rate. Moreover, the replacement rate expresses pension benefit as a fraction of one of these three salary levels. In 2006, a transition took place from the final salary scheme to Cash Flows Statement Format the average salary scheme in the Netherlands. Therefore the average salary scheme is the most common. In 2008, 87 percent of the active members of pension funds had an Samples Resume Resume Templates average salary scheme (Federation of the Template. 35 Permission Slip Dutch Pension Funds, 2010). As of the Resume Resume And Free Resume first of January 2015, the fiscal regulation surrounding the accrual of pension rights has been adjusted with the Permission Slip Slip adaptation of the ‘Witteveenkader’. Resume Samples And Free Resume. The maximum boundary which guarantees fiscal beneficial pension saving is set at a labor income of 100.000 euros. No Identifiers. This means that above this boundary individuals have to arrange the accrual of pension savings themselves. This accrual will be out of net income, instead of gross income which is the case below the boundary.

Another measure which has been taken is the decrease of the fiscal maximum of the accrual rate. Samples | Sample Resume. This maximum is - Word Excel, lowered from 2,15% for average salary schemes in 2014, to 1,875% for Monstercom Samples Templates, average salary schemes in 2015 (Staatsblad van het Koninkrijk der Nederlanden, 2014). In defined contribution schemes the pension benefit depends on the contributions paid into the fund. In DC schemes the pension benefit is not pre-determined but the pension premium is, for a certain period of time as opposed to DB schemes where the pension benefit is mostly pre-determined. Defined contribution schemes can be either individual (IDC) or collective (CDC). In CDC schemes participants accrue pension rights based on the average salary system against a pre-determined pension premium (Mercer, 2015). Hra Rent Format. The eventual pension benefit is not predetermined since it depends on the factual funding ratio of the pension fund at the time of Resume Samples Resume And Free Resume Templates retirement (Chen et.al., 2014). Cash Flows Statement Format - Text. In IDC schemes every pension fund participant saves for its own pension benefit.

The eventual pension benefit is the sum of the paid pension premiums and Resume | Sample And Free Resume Templates, the realized return on them (Chen et.al., 2014). In IDC schemes, risks cannot be shared between participants as opposed to CDC schemes. In CDC schemes risks can be shared between participants in an intra- as well as intergenerational manner. Intragenerational since pension benefits are paid out in Assessment the form of an annuity which enables the sharing of, for example, longevity risk (Barr and Diamond, 2008) and Monstercom Samples Resume, intergenerational since shocks in the funding ratio can be spread out over a number of years and 12+ Itinerary Templates, thereby shared between various generations (Chen et.al., 2014). IDC schemes are not very common in the Netherlands (Federation of the Dutch Pension Funds, 2010). Most pension funds that do have a DC scheme implement a CDC scheme. Recently, DC schemes start to gain in popularity in the Netherlands and are more often used in Monstercom Resume Resume Templates the discussion surrounding the future of the Dutch pension system (van Dorssen and Nauta, 2014). This is mainly the case since DB schemes more or less guarantee a certain pension benefit irrespective of the financial market return (Der Wal, 2014), while DC schemes do not provide such certainty.

This implies that contributing participants in a pension fund with a DB scheme bear the risks surrounding the pension benefits of the pension fund retirees, while those risks are shared between contributing participants and 12+ Itinerary - Word Pdf Formats, pension fund retirees in Resume Samples Templates DC schemes. The franchise exempts a certain amount of the labor income of pension fund participants over which pension premium needs to be paid. The franchise relates to the accrual rate. Consequently, the combination of the franchise and the accrual rate a pension fund uses determines their pension premium. Therefore the franchise, accrual rate and pension premium find themselves in a triangular relationship. The franchise and Biopsychosocial Assessment No Identifiers, accrual rate combination a pension fund chooses is bound by Resume Samples | Sample Resume And Free Templates legal requirements . Reasons for this may lie in Flows Statement - Text the fact that by Monstercom Resume And Free Templates legally binding the choice of the combination, the premium stays within a certain bound and Slip Template. 35 Permission Slip & Field, cannot take an outrageous level. Besides, by Monstercom Resume | Sample Resume Templates legally binding the choice of the combination the risk for Permission Template. Slip, pension fund participants is limited. For example a low franchise in combination with a high accrual rate would result in either a relatively high premium, or a pension fund taking more risk in Resume | Sample Resume their investment strategy in order to be able to finance the accrued pension rights. Therefore such a combination is not allowed.

The accrual rate determines the Laborer Professional Construction final replacement rate a pension fund participant reaches. Samples Resume And Free Templates. The objective of a pension fund with regard to the envisioned replacement rate is a matter of pension fund policy. Consequently, pension funds have different pension schemes which result in 12+ Itinerary Templates Pdf Formats different time paths in which the replacement rate can be reached. Monstercom Resume And Free. A shorter time span in which the replacement can be reached consequently corresponds to a higher accrual rate and higher franchise. The replacement rate is Permission Template. Slip Templates & Field, applicable to | Sample Resume Resume both pension income coming from the first ‘ and the second pillar which, theoretically, should result in a uniform franchise of 10/7th times the Hra Rent AOW benefit (Schols ‘ van Oppen, 2009). Historically speaking the Monstercom Resume Samples Resume And Free Templates franchise is meant as an instrument to integrate the first and the second pillar of the Dutch pension system. With the introduction of average salary schemes this relation got diluted, resulting in franchises which are lower than this theoretical level. Templates - Word. Some pension funds even wield a franchise of exactly ‘0 (Eberhardt et.al., 2014). As of Samples | Sample 2015 the relationship diluted even further, since the levels of the franchise which are connected to the fiscally allowed maximum accrual rates are lower than they would be if they were at a level of 10/7th times the AOW. Therefore even the law does not take notice of Consruction Professional Professional Construction this presumed relationship anymore. The fact that the relationship between the franchise and the AOW got diluted, indicates the possibility that the franchise is used for Monstercom Resume Samples | Sample Resume Resume, other purposes by pension funds.

Nowadays, one of Hra Rent Receipt Format this main purposes is to keep the pension scheme affordable for Monstercom Resume Samples | Sample Resume Templates, the pension fund (A. Paulis, personal communication, May 22, 2015). The level of the franchise is usually adapted to the characteristics of the participants of a pension fund. A pension fund with participants which have a relatively low labor income benefit from a relatively lower franchise in combination with a lower accrual rate. For this income group the disadvantage of a lower accrual rate is Assessment, outweighed by the lower level of the Monstercom Samples | Sample Templates franchise. At higher franchise levels they run the risk of earning a labor income that is lower than the franchise and thereby not accruing pension rights. To the Page Friday For An English contrary, pension funds with participants earning relatively higher labor incomes, benefit from choosing a relatively higher franchise level in combination with a higher accrual rate. For these income groups the franchise constitutes a relatively low share of their labor income. Monstercom Resume And Free Templates. Consequently the disadvantage of Templates a higher franchise level is outweighed by the higher accrual rate.

The franchise is uniform in the sense that it is applicable to Resume | Sample Resume Resume all participants in a certain pension fund. It is this uniform character that may affect the replacement rate objective the pension fund has set in an adverse way. This is the case for two reasons. First, participants of pension funds are not uniform in terms of their labor income. Usually pension funds have participants who fall both in the higher and A Seven Page Essay Due On Friday English Cv, lower income categories. Resume | Sample Resume. Pension funds therefore choose a franchise and accrual rate combination which is beneficial for Format, the average participant, so ass to minimize welfare losses in terms of the replacement rate for their participants. Monstercom Resume Samples And Free Resume. However, zero welfare loss is not possible since above policy always results in losses for participants who are not average. The most optimal solution would be to completely differentiate the level of the 35 Permission franchise and accrual rate per pension fund participant, so as to achieve tailor-made solutions. This would result in And Free Templates zero welfare loss since every participant is subject to a franchise and accrual rate combination adapted to his or her characteristics.

This is however impossible since the franchise should have a uniform level within the Consruction Laborer Resume Construction pension fund. Therefore the franchise and Samples Resume And Free Resume Templates, accrual rate combination pension funds choose is always a suboptimal one. Second, the - Word AOW benefit that is used in calculating the franchise can differ from the Samples And Free Templates AOW benefit that people actually receive. Most pension funds calculate a franchise on the basis of a AOW benefit which is 70 percent of the net minimum wage; the AOW benefit for singles (A. Paulis, personal communication, May 22, 2015). However, married or cohabiting couples receive an AOW benefit of 50 percent of the net minimum wage each, resulting in a combined AOW benefit of 100% of the net minimum wage (Frericks et.al., 2006). Hra Rent. Moreover, employees who deviate from the ‘average’ participant in others ways than their labor income or level of the AOW benefit, can experience problems in reaching the desired replacement rate. This could concern, for example, employees who have disrupted careers due to unemployment since participants usually do not accrue pension rights while being unemployed . Considering all this, it can be stated that the franchise could have implications for the final outcome of the pension plan; the pension income in terms of the replacement rate and the redistribution in Samples | Sample Resume And Free terms of the net gain (Schols ‘ van Oppen, 2009). The Uniform Accrual System. Besides the - Word Pdf Formats franchise being at a uniform level, the accrual rate and the pension premium are uniform too.

The uniform accrual system causes certain losses and redistribution. First, part of the pension rights in pension funds is financed on a PAYG basis as younger workers subsidize the older ones (Bovenberg et.al., 2014). The return on a PAYG scheme consists of population growth combined with real wage growth, while the return on a funded scheme consists of the And Free Resume Templates capital market return. Therefore the cost effective contribution into a uniform accrual system is higher due to the lower return on the PAYG component of the system (CPB, 2013). Next to that the system is often viewed as unfair since it causes redistribution between different cohorts in the population. Receipt. First, time inconsistency causes the uniform accrued pension rights to be worth less to the younger cohorts than to people approaching the Monstercom Resume Samples Resume And Free retirement age since the investment horizon of young people is longer.

Second, structural differences in life expectancy are not taken into account which is beneficial for Template. Slip Templates & Field, cohorts with a longer life expectancy as opposed to cohorts with a lower life expectancy (Lever et.al., 2014). | Sample And Free Templates. Moreover, the modern labor market imposes problems on the uniform accrual system due to issues such as shorter life cycles of Resume Professional Construction businesses and sectors, increased labor mobility and Monstercom | Sample Resume Resume Templates, changing employment relationships (SER, 2015). This more flexible character of the labor market causes people to I Have A Seven Page Essay Due On English Course, Cv deviate from the average career path most pension funds envision in determining the level of the accrual rate, franchise and pension premium. These issues result in the accrual rate and pension premium to be actuarially unfair at every moment in time. There is just one moment in time in Templates which both of them are fair; when they exactly equal the value of the accrued pension rights. Only when a person stays within the same pension fund during his or her entire career , the eventual outcome will be actuarially fair for this particular person. However in current dynamic labor markets this is far from usual anymore. Figure 1 describes the uniform accrual system and its redistribution (CPB, 2013). The difference between the red and the blue line reflects the PAYG component loss. The difference between the purple and the blue line reflects the loss due to Receipt time inconsistency. Finally, the difference between the purple and the green line reflects the loss due to differences in life expectancy.

Figure 1 Decomposition of the Redistribution. In light of above described losses and Resume And Free, redistributions, the Dutch parliament recently decided that the uniform accrual system will be abolished in phases. Biopsychosocial No Identifiers. This process will be concluded in 2020 (Rijksoverheid, 2015). The accrual system that will replace the Resume Samples | Sample And Free Resume uniform accrual system is 12+ Itinerary Templates Pdf Formats, designed at the very moment. Several proposals for this redesign have been made already.

Bonenkamp, Cox and Lever (2014) in Monstercom Resume Resume Resume a Netspar Design Paper proposed to maintain the uniform pension premium in combination with degressive accrual of pension rights. In this way the pension premiums paid by I Have Essay Friday younger cohorts result in more pension rights which makes the system actuarially fair at every moment in time. Another proposal is to maintain the uniform accrual of Monstercom Samples Resume pension rights, while making the pension premium progressive. However this proposal could cause wage profiles to I Have Essay Due On For An English Cv become even steeper since part of this increase in Samples | Sample Resume And Free the pension premium will be paid by the employer resulting in relatively higher wages for older employees. This could cause harm for the older cohorts of the working population. Especially considering the current situation of the Dutch labor market in which wages for older employees are already relatively high (CPB, 2014).

Every pension scheme and every transition from one pension scheme to another, is in principal a ‘zero sum game’ in terms of market value. An improvement for Statement Format - Text, a certain generation or cohort will hurt another generation or cohort. Moving from a uniform accrual system to Monstercom Resume | Sample Resume an actuarial fair system results in a higher return on pension savings for all current and Biopsychosocial No Identifiers, future generations (CPB, 2013). However, both proposals go alongside with a substantial transition burden of approximately a hundred billion euros. These hundred billion euros are the result of the Resume | Sample Resume Resume Templates generations who already paid a certain tax into the system by paying a too high premium for Template. Slip Templates, the pension rights which they accrued, but will not receive the subsidy which the system provides at Resume And Free Templates a later age.

This burden is also referred to Laborer Resume Professional Professional Construction as implicit debt. The burden will be the highest for the participants who are exactly at Resume Samples Resume Resume Templates the cutting point as presented in Receipt figure 1. This results in a politically sensitive discussion as to which generation should bear the burden of this transition. Without compensation for Monstercom Resume, the generations that will be hurt by this transition, the whole burden will be placed upon them. However, the Flows Format burden can be spread over multiple generations by an increase in the pension premium. This will hurt younger cohorts. Resume Samples | Sample Templates. Another solution would be to finance the transition burden via the pension fund capital by Consruction Laborer Professional Construction shortening indexation (CPB, 2013). This thesis can be considered a first attempt to fill the gap in the quantitative literature concerning the franchise, by examining the influence the combination of the franchise and the accrual rate has on both the net gain and the replacement rate. In this way, both redistribution and pension outcome are taken into account. Furthermore the effect of individual characteristics like occupation, career path and career length on both the net gain and the replacement are examined, as a complement to below described literature. After an intensive inquiry, to my knowledge no quantitative literature exists on the topic of the influence of the franchise on the eventual pension outcome and redistribution within a pension fund. Concerning the uniform accrual system as a whole and the redistribution it causes, the situation is different.

Most of the research surrounding this topic focusses on the inter- and intragenerational transfers. In a CPB discussion paper Bonenkamp (2009) quantifies lifetime redistribution in Dutch occupational pension schemes associated with uniform pricing. The uniform contribution to the pension fund is split up in a saving part and Samples | Sample Resume And Free Resume Templates, a transfer share representing the redistribution. The transfer share is split up in an inter- and intragenerational part. Intergenerational transfers occur because of a gain for the elderly working generations at the time the second pillar pension schemes were introduced.

These generations benefit from the premium which is Hra Rent, lower than their actuarially fair value of the Samples | Sample Resume uniform accrued pension rights. However, these generations never had to Consruction pay a premium that was higher than the actuarially fair value of these pension rights when being young. This introductory gain cannot be passed on to all generations without any costs. This results in an intergenerational transfer. Intragenerational transfers occur because of redistribution between different cohorts within the | Sample Resume And Free Resume same generation, due to, among other things, differences in Consruction Laborer Resume Professional Professional Construction life expectancy and Resume And Free Resume, education. The results show that the saving share is higher for female than for male pension savers implying that there is an Biopsychosocial Assessment intragenerational transfer of 9 percent from men to women. Monstercom Resume Samples And Free Templates. Furthermore, the saving share is lower for lower educated people than for higher educated people, again pointing at an intragenerational transfer from the lower educated to the higher educated.

The intergenerational transfer is relatively small at a 2 percent level (Bonenkamp, 2009). In this thesis only intragenerational transfers are taken into account. With respect to the redistribution caused by differences in career path, the CPB document ‘Voor- en nadelen van de doorsneesystematiek’ (2013) is relevant. This paper measures, among other things, the redistribution in the second pillar resulting from Permission Templates flat, average and steep career paths in terms of income profile. Monstercom Resume And Free Templates. It concludes that people with a flat income profile benefit far less from the uniform accrual system than people with a steep income profile do. This effect mainly arises due to the fact that people with a flat income profile mainly accrue pension benefits at the beginning of their career when the Consruction Laborer Resume Professional actuarial value of the pension rights is Resume Samples | Sample And Free, low. Assessment No Identifiers. In later stages of Resume Resume Resume their career, when the actuarial value of the I Have Due On For An Course, pension rights is higher, they build up less pension benefits. For people with a steep income profile the opposite Monstercom And Free Resume Templates is true (CPB, 2013). Simulation Model Characteristics. Both the net gain and the replacement rate are modelled using a typical agent simulation model. An important difference between the Permission Slip 35 Permission Templates & Field two outcome variables is the fact that the net gain solely models a pension fund.

It models pension premiums paid to Monstercom Resume | Sample Resume And Free Templates the pension fund and pension benefits received from the pension fund. To the contrary, the replacement rate includes both the pension benefits coming from the pension fund and the AOW benefit. Since both the net gain and the replacement rate represent different concepts, they are both simulated using different models which have been written for the purpose of this thesis. However, although the model equations are different they are based on the same type of models in Biopsychosocial Assessment the taxonomy of simulation models, namely typical agent models. The taxonomy of simulation models regarding pensions is | Sample Resume, presented in table 3 (Gi??i??l et.al., 2009). Table 3 Taxonomy of Biopsychosocial No Identifiers Simulation Models for Pensions. Microsimulation Models Standard Models. 1.1 Static microsimulation models Standard cohort models. 1.2 Dynamic microsimulation models 2.2 Typical agent models. Microsimulation models are the most comprehensive type of models in terms of equations used and sectors of the economy that are taken into account. Resume | Sample Resume Resume Templates. Moreover, they need a large amount of data as input.

Therefore making use of a microsimulation model is out of the scope of this research and the choice is made to Cash Flows Statement use a model falling into the standard model category. Microsimulation models simulate changes in a sample of a large number (Gi??i??l et.al., 2009). The sample can be either cross sectional or a panel. The simplest type of microsimulation models are static microsimulation models. These models compare two states of the Monstercom Resume Resume And Free world, for example two different institutional settings. In these type of models time is not included as a factor. To the contrary, dynamic microsimulation models do include time. Thereby these models are capable of explicitly modelling life paths of individuals.

They take into A Seven Due On Friday For An account both behavioral responses and the policy environment (Gi??i??l et.al., 2009). Cohort models usually start from current cross-sectional information on certain characteristics of various social groups which are most frequently cohorts. This current set of information is then simulated into the future. Samples Templates. In this simulation assumptions on Statement - Text the state of the labor market and demographics are made. The simulation path attempts to reweigh the group averages of the cohort resulting from the current information set influenced by these assumptions. The major advantage of cohort models is that aggregate conclusions can be obtained (Gi??i??l et.al., 2009). Typical agent models draw typical histories of fictitious individuals. These typical agents usually differ in main features and life-path characteristics such as career path taken, career length and occupation. Based on the typical histories the level of the pension benefit is simulated and Samples | Sample Resume And Free Resume Templates, expressed in a certain way, for example by using the replacement rate as an Cash Flows Statement - Text outcome variable (Gi??i??l et.al., 2009). Typical agent models are capable of including the country-specific institutional setting.

Moreover, the accrual of pension rights is Resume Samples | Sample Resume Templates, properly tracked since the whole history of a fictitious individual is simulated. Typical agent models are well suited to asses, among other things, incentives to work longer or to compare the generosity of the pension scheme for different types of individuals. They are, however, incapable of producing aggregate outcomes (Gi??i??l et.al., 2009). This makes it difficult to draw conclusions about, for example, the average net gain or replacement rate of a pension fund, or the weighted distribution of these variables. However, this will not cause considerable problems, since the focus of this research is on outcomes on an individual level, namely on the level of pension fund participants.

Therefore, I have chosen to write two simulation models which fall into this category. First and foremost since these models are most appropriate for Receipt, simulating the Monstercom Resume Samples replacement rate which is one of the Excel Pdf Formats main variables of interest within this thesis. Moreover, the disadvantages of | Sample Resume And Free Resume Templates this model type do not form a considerable threat to the research. Furthermore, the Cash - Text models are deterministic and non-stochastic which means that they concentrate on outcomes which are simulated without taking notice of external shocks. Examples of external shocks could be decreasing interest rates or a sudden decrease in fertility. In the design of these models, external shocks would most probably influence the values of certain parameters. The simplification of not taking into account external shocks is justified, since the primary interest of this thesis is in expected (ex-ante) redistribution and expected (ex-ante) pension outcomes. Resume | Sample And Free Resume. However, this simplification also causes the No Identifiers model to be stylized.

In certain situations this could cause a certain outcome which would be different when the model would be stochastic. For example, it could be concluded that no redistribution between partcipants of a pension fund takes place while this would be the case if certain variables would be allowed to vary. An example of this is described in Resume Samples And Free Resume Templates appendix (‘). The model that is - Word Excel Pdf Formats, used to simulate the net gain took the Monstercom | Sample Resume And Free Templates model of Joop Hartog (2013) as a starting point. Flows Format. This model can be found in appendix II.

In this thesis the net gain is simulated using equation the following model/equations : List of variables: W = length of working life in years. P = duration of retirement period in years. i??i?? = replacement rate (length of Monstercom Resume Resume working life times the accrual rate) r = discount rate (real rate of return on standard life cycle investment scheme) y = starting salary as a fraction of the minimum wage. n = individual real growth of the wage. f = franchise as a fraction of the minimum wage. i??i?? = pension premium (as a fraction of the Hra Rent salary minus the franchise) i??i?? = accrual rate. Equation (1) computes the net gain (NG) by dividing the Resume Resume Resume discounted sum of pension benefits from the pension fund over the discounted sum of paid pension premiums to the pension fund.

Both sums are discounted back to period 0, which means to the period before an individual starts working. This is done so as to equal the time value of these sums and simulate a time-consistent net gain. The discount rate (r) takes the value of the real rate of Cash Statement Format return on Resume | Sample Resume And Free the standard life cycle investment scheme. Biopsychosocial. The nominator represents the sum of discounted pension benefits. The sum is computed by multiplying the Resume And Free Resume replacement rate (i??i??) with the Flows Statement average salary, since the accrual system in the Netherlands is characterized by an average salary system. Resume Samples Resume And Free Resume. The replacement rate is determined exogenously by multiplying the length of the working life with the Resume Professional accrual rate.

This is the And Free Templates case since participants generally only accrue pension rights while being employed. The equation reflects a uniform accrual system since the 12+ Itinerary Templates - Word Excel accrual rate is constant and time-independent. The average salary, the term between brackets, is computed by dividing the sum of all salaries earned during working life, over the length of the working life. The denominator represents the Resume Samples | Sample Resume And Free Resume Templates sum of discounted pension premiums. The pension premium (i??i??) is multiplied with every year’s salary, which increases every year with the inflation (g) and Hra Rent Format, the individual growth of the wage (n). Again, the equation reflects a uniform accrual system since the pension premium is time-independent and constant too. Since the model is deterministic, the values of the Resume Resume franchise, starting salary, accrual rate and pension premium as a fraction of the Resume Professional Construction minimum wage are kept constant for the whole simulation period. This is the case since all these variables are sensitive to external shocks or developments to a greater or lesser extent. Predicting these shocks and Resume Samples | Sample And Free Resume Templates, developments is hard and Receipt, besides, outside the scope of this thesis. Furthermore, the minimum wage increases with the inflation. Since all above mentioned parameters are computed as fractions of the minimum wage, they are automatically fully indexed with the value of the inflation.

The net gain is Resume | Sample Resume And Free Resume Templates, only computed for the pension fund. Therefore the first pillar pension benefit is not taken into account. The franchise is used in equation (1) to reflect this. In the nominator the average salary which is used in determining the pension benefit is diminished by the franchise. In the denominator the labor income is diminished with the franchise, which results in a so called pensionable salary bron woordenboekje over which pension premium has to be paid. Search our thousands of essays: If this essay isn't quite what you're looking for, why not order your own custom Finance essay, dissertation or piece of coursework that answers your exact question?

There are UK writers just like me on hand, waiting to help you. Each of us is qualified to a high level in our area of expertise, and we can write you a fully researched, fully referenced complete original answer to Flows Statement - Text your essay question. Just complete our simple order form and Monstercom | Sample Resume And Free Templates, you could have your customised Finance work in your email box, in as little as 3 hours. This Finance essay was submitted to us by Format - Text a student in order to help you with your studies. This page has approximately words. If you use part of Resume Resume this page in Due On Friday For An English Course, Cv your own work, you need to provide a citation, as follows: Essay UK, Pension system in the Netherlands . Available from: http://www.essay.uk.com/essays/finance/pension-system-in-the-netherlands/ [05-10-17]. If you are the original author of this content and Resume And Free Resume Templates, no longer wish to have it published on 12+ Itinerary Templates - Word Excel our website then please click on the link below to request removal: 12-08-17 - Investment Banking 26-05-17 - Evolution of BASEL 21-12-16 - The effect of | Sample And Free Resume Templates exchange rate and inflation on Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) - FINANCE FOR STRATEGIC MANAGERS - Adoption of IFRS – literature review - Initial Public Offerings - Implementation of the IFRS in Nigeria - DETERMINANTS OF VALUE ADDED TAX REVENUE IN NIGERIA 30-11-16 - Banking capital – Islamic banking 22-11-16 - Risk and expected return.

We offer professional custom essay writing, dissertation writing and coursework writing service. Our work is high quality, plagiarism-free and delivered on Cash - Text time. Essay UK is a trading name of Resume Samples Resume And Free Templates Student Academic Services Limited , a company registered in England and Wales under Company Number 08866484 .